Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bowling under dressed

Keep in mind that as a bowler I have seen many non bowlers fall down and hurt themselves because for most its hard to stay upright in bowling shoes. If you slip and fall you may risk having the band of your underwear showing or even worse, hurting yourself so bad you need to go to the hospital. Not saying bowling is a dangerous sport, just saying it has happened and I've seen in all with as much time as I've spent in and around bowling alleys.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula W View Post
    Keep in mind that as a bowler I have seen many non bowlers fall down and hurt themselves because for most its hard to stay upright in bowling shoes. If you slip and fall you may risk having the band of your underwear showing or even worse, hurting yourself so bad you need to go to the hospital. Not saying bowling is a dangerous sport, just saying it has happened and I've seen in all with as much time as I've spent in and around bowling alleys.
    Wow, really? I've bowled for many years and never saw anyone get hurt and hardly anyone fall down.....guess it's possible but VERY unlikely unless you're fooling around or maybe had too much to drink....

Now the poor girl will not want to wear her panties and/or even go bowling with her friends.....Way to put the "kibosh" on a fun evening...

Aspiring Member
    yes undress go for it why stop I wear 24-7 evenat the dr. my buiness and no one elses.

Hi,

I would underdress, but not taken the most frilly and girly underwear.

xoxox
    lingerie-slave

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    Wow, really? I've bowled for many years and never saw anyone get hurt and hardly anyone fall down.....guess it's possible but VERY unlikely unless you're fooling around or maybe had too much to drink....

Now the poor girl will not want to wear her panties and/or even go bowling with her friends.....Way to put the "kibosh" on a fun evening...
    i have bowled in leagues since the mid 60,s and have carried as high as 210 avg but had both knees replaced a while back and if you stick on the approch it is very easy to fall on your face,ive done it twice but i still try to bowl because i love the game,i wasnt wearing lacies under my clothe at the time.

I would just wear one of those heavy duty, bright two-piece canary yellow vinyl rainsuits with the hood and suspender overalls, just to be safe.

Or, wearing some darker colored clothes with a longer "tail" designed to hang outside, below belt level might also work.

Keep it proper perspective, too...
    In auto racing, it is all about the tires.
    In bowling, it is all about the shoes, right? lol
    Last edited by eluuzion; 05-05-2010 at 05:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just be careful of "strip" bowling night
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Heck Girlfriend, just wear some girls' jeans with an androgynous girl's shirt (such as a Polo) and lacy panties and silky bra underneath. Your sox can be androgynous girls' sox, such as Bobby Brooks women's crew sox. That's what I normally wear when I'm rollerskating at the rink ! I even skate in white ladies' style art skates from time to time, especially when teaching myself new skills. Nobody knows the difference, and I've even had a compliment on my jeans from one of the guys there.....[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Michelle-Leigh; 05-05-2010 at 11:20 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on a LGBT bowling league, try bowling in a skirt. I did one of my highest games the first time I did it... thank god it's fun or there'd be a lot of bullet holes in the pins....

wear what u want!

I ususally wear panties always other than at work, I have had panties on while bowling in my league. I buy extra lg t-shirts so they tuck down over my panties, then wear a rather larger shirt over it.

I did this for 7-8 yrs and never had a "sighting" so to say and trust me on the mens leagues I was on if they had seen the world would have known.
    so wear what u most like and feel good about it...
    Jessica

Smile

is it under dressing when you do it all the time?

wear what feels right and have fun.

if it is a strip tease game...use a garter belt and a pair of stockings a bra, a cami, a lot and you will have fun loosing.

or win pending on the out come.

Last time I bowled with a group of co-workers, I not only underdressed, I wore girl's jeans and a womens polo top, the only concession I made was wearing a cami instead of a bra.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Finally an update

Well I went to the bowling and I did wear my Panties,I even got a Little ambitious,no boring cotton ones for this girl,instead I wore Lemon coloured polkadot panties with frills at waistband,Well if things were to go wrong,may as well get hung for sheep as a lamb
    Well I got through without any mishaps,made sure I had my Jeans pulled up.no builders bum showing and had great,fun night,Wearing my Panties didn't improve my game,am still rotten
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    is it an option? I would underdress

Talking

sounds like you had fun, and did not get bit.

next time it will be better, as they do have those inflatable gutter thingies.

By all means.... underdress as much as you like. You will have
    alot of fun with it and maybe some others will have fun also.
    You know, after a few drinks at the alley everything is funny.

Have a good time

Karen Marie