Thread: I wanna be....

I wanna be....

I just saw the thread of what voice do you wanna be and it's a great idea, but before I saw it I was thinking of how much I wanna be Christina Aguilera in her music video "Candyman". I hope that I don't take any views and posts from the thread that I mentioned, but just wondering, what celebrity would you change places with so you are that famous person?

For me - no person in particular - just ANY female!

Freddy

It's stuck in my mind for a long time that I once had a lovely dream that I was really Belinda Carlisle. Never knew were it came from - I wasn't a fan or anything.
    But it has left me with a nice fantasy ever since. Every time I see her on TV I think 'That's me!'

Platinum Member
    that's a tough choice. there are lots of gorgeous younger women out there, but trying to stay in my age group - I'd say Hallie Berry, but then again, I wish I could sing like Linda Ronstadt. How she got all that voice to come out of that tiny (70's version) body, I'll never know. I love the classy way Susan Sarandon has matured. And a while ago I saw a documentary about Doris Day - she was absolutely stunning as a 20 something!

This is a tough choice!

just accepted as a girl sometimes