Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I came out...to my dog!

I was the same when I first started dressing. My dog seemed to recognise who i was easily and didn't seem to mind at all I guess it's also the scent. Even if you dunk your body in a vat of perfume, they could still probally know who you are

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

Lol I thought this was cute because it reminded me of my pup. When I first walked out of my room dressed he kinda tilted his head like "huh?" for a second lol then he came up all happy for the usual little hugs he ggives me realizing it was still me lol

Dogs operate on scent and non-verbal cues, verbal if it is a recognized voice. The only noticable reaction might be seeing you dressed at a distance initially, if you are out of scent range, or a foreign scent happens to accompany seeing you from a distance, or you have another animal scent on you. (which would typically only produce curiosity). You will always be "you" to your pet, whether crossdressed or in a clown suit.

Be advised that some dogs (male) will pee on things you bring into the house for the first time, particularly if it has the scent of a foreign dog on it, and not much of your own scent yet. (territory marking). (extremely jealous spouses and such may have the same tendency, lol).
    Last edited by eluuzion; 05-05-2010 at 03:54 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Debs is not only out to the dog, but very, very much loved by him

Attachment 112580 Attachment 112581 Attachment 112582
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    All a dog wants is attention, a walk and a few meals and they do not care how your dressed sometimes

I had a neighbors dog run from me dressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tranny Tee View Post
    My cats hate me no matter how I'm dressed.
    Cats have a strange independent temperament.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    My dogs had a few questions but overall they have been very understanding.
    At least they understood

Mine has to smell me all over.... everytime

Quote Originally Posted by Lover girl View Post
    I have all of you beat!!!!! hands down/ slam dunk!!!!!! Dogs may talk to other dogs and cats might talk to other cats.....BUT I have an african gray parrot. Parrots can talk to people and clearly. My parrot has a 3 hundred word vocab. He talks so good that you can't tell if its a person talking or the bird. He's fooled lots of people. Including myself and other family members. Can anyone out there top that....I didn't think so!!!
    I'd worry about that parrot! With that vocabulary, he might say, "He's in a dress! She's not a girl!"

No worries about my dog outing me, he loves women's clothes as much as I do:

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    Every time my cats see me as a girl, they're totally shocked flying all over the place, until they either hear my voice or let me close enough to smell my hand. They don't like "strangers" a lot. The way they look at me with their eyes wide open is just hilarious every time
    My cat is 16 and very well traveled. Not much phases him... but the first few times I got dressed he'd watch me intently, as if wondering "WTF??"
    Now, it's all business as usual and he doesn't react at all.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

I am not sure but I do think my dog knows, and he told the cat.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Grea thread, My cat & my dog know and as most of you have pointed out, they could care less how I'm dressed/how I look, long as I feed him, love 'em
    They both do stare at me sometimes slightly longer, probably thinking, "well that's a change of look!"
    Last edited by erika130; 05-06-2010 at 06:12 AM.

LOL I have a cane corso that is a little aggressive towards strangers and when he sees my completely dressed he goes nuts until I talk and he smells me lol ..My other two couldnt care less I guess I am not fooling them..lol
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

I came out...to my dog!

yes my cat feels the same way

After two days my dog has totally accepted me as a woman, he barks at strange men so I hope I doesn't bark at me when I switch back! Fortunately I have another whole day as a woman before the witching hour, and get this: I accidentally called him "girl" today and he didn't seem to mind at all

The avvy pic isn't me
    My beloved Vizsla Mari, The Wonder Dog, has seen me semi-dressed enough to be bored with it. She did have to learn to be careful with the paws on my legs, but that was yrs ago. She's getting up there now.
    I haven't fully dressed with make-up and a wig yet, so i'm wondering if she might actually take a longer look when the time comes. mj (Cassie)

God Bless all the critters great and small.
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 05-06-2010 at 12:25 AM.

My animals (it's like a zoo here) I don't think they really care, as long as i still pet them and fed them, i got to say there all so cute, they love me no matter what.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

My last night as a woman for a while, all dressed up with someplace to go...look who thinks he's coming along:

He's always bummed when I leave him behind, but his tail will be wagging when I come home!