Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: magazine under the couch outted!

Sounds like the start of a story on FictionMania. Your wife and the carpet installers should now be forcing you to wear women's clothes full time according to script.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like the start of a story on FictionMania. Your wife and the carpet installers should now be forcing you to wear women's clothes full time according to script.
    or the carpet installer should have stayed late and she should have added you to her stable of frilly pony boys lol and the list goes on ....
    girls are soft & flexable and can be pushed to unbelivable ends , resillancy
    guys are all about hard , fast ,max and lines in sand to protect. over used over valued and disposable .
    feminization...what a silly word
    caring....should not be sexist

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB View Post
    My only question is - where can I get a copy?
    I love the thought of Forced Feminization.
    ditto

What’s the title of the book?

olga

I made a solo sex tape for my SO a few years back. I was going to give it to her on her birthday but she found it a few weeks earlier. She called me at work and was very upset accusing me of being gay. She thought that the tape was to be posted on the Internet. I'm not that kind of girl! She was so very upset I thought that she might leave me that night How could I tell her that I WAS bi and a closet cross dresser. Can't wait for my support group this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I’m a road warrior, in the U.K. You’re kidding yes? I’m going to try that. Better than watching a crap little portable T.V. till I turn in.

SUZY
    No suzy,

I am as serious as an SO that just found a pair of 5" pumps that do not belong to her!

I am as curious as a 6 year old about,,well about anything. I am always checking for cameras and stuff. It is true. All hotel beds are usually perched on the top of an open wood frame. Does not take much to move it. If you are really bored, you can try and lift up the amroire with the TV in side.

If you have ever allowed yourself to wonder where that bedspread has been before you checked in...Just wait until you see what is under that bed! It is disgusting. But, hey it is interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well

One couple a few years ago found a rotting body under the bed. Not too good for a 5 star rating.

LOL poor thing,, this is kind of how I found out about my husband some years back ,, I thought he was having an online affair while I was out jogging each morning and before he went to work ,, so I left and hid around the side of the house and waited maybe 15-20 mintues and quietly slipped in the front door ,,tip toeing to our room,, I found him on alright ,,and he nearly jumped 3 feet when he saw me standing there ,, I asked," Hey you want to come go with me "? he jumped up and went into the bathroom to change and instead of a woman I found so much CD-ing-Ts-ing stuff ,,, I was totally taken aback..... not MY biker ... even though I had known he was different but couldnt out my finger on it ,,everything fell into place at that moment , I was very glad it wasnt another person of any gender .. I did have to take a moment to gather myself and he was crying in fear that I would leave him and out of embarrassment..but we talked it out....

I KNEW he was hiding something and Id almost caught him the day before... I hate hiding ,,hate it .... this was much better than the hiding
    IG : Knightress Oxide