Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who fits into wifes clothes??

Who fits into wifes clothes??

The best way not to be outed is work on fitting into the little ladies clothes. Being of the same frame, i had to loose a little weight to get into her size 8 pants, dresses, etc. we have the same (almost) size feet so the pumps and open toed shoes fit good (although a little tight). No need to hide stuff around the house. Yes, i know not all of use can be in this situation. If i need new stuff i just go shopping with her and make suggestions of what I (she) should buy. The only issue is not ussing up all her make-up, any suggestions?

So you stretch some of her shoes, deceive her into purchases and use her make-up.
    I wonder how she will feel when she finds out you tricked her into purchases for your pleasure?

I am not unsympathetic to your plight. Being trans is not a choice. It is part of who you are and no doubt the urges are irrepressible and need expression.

You asked for suggestions.

1. Be honest and come out to her
    2. stay hidden and find a place for YOUR stash
    3. Next time you go shopping with/for her, don't be so selfish and think of her.

Sometimes we trans people think that being trans excuses bad behaviours. I really do understand keeping your CD status hidden for fear of ........ whatever yours is. But please rethink your strategy so that your wife's possessions aren't misused.

oh and (ref your title) ...no I don't fit into my SO's clothes.
    Last edited by Mirani; 05-06-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: misread the thread first time
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

My now deceased wife and I were able to wear the same size clothes in some styles...not all. She would sometimes borrow something of mine to wear, but that was rare. I never would have thought about wearing clothes she wore. However, it was always a treat to get a hand-me-down form her. In fact it was special that it was then no longer hers, but now mine. That made the garment special in some strange way to me. Call it an unspoken boundary we shared. so no, I am not going to wear my present SO's clothes unless and until she says she is passing it on to me. I like the fact we have our very own wardrobes and don't share clothes even though we are not the same size to make it possible if we wanted to. She would be offended if she thought I was wearing her clothes. Again, other then what she has given to me.

hiya jettjenny,

sounds like good "drug logic" to me...

Jus' kidd'n...you obviously do not have any sisters? Women are like bloodhounds with their clothes and make-up. Most of them grow up fending off the attempts of female siblings and friends always wanting to "wear their stuff".

Just a security suggestion...consider buying your own "stuff", as your luck might change quickly if you do not. Particularly if you are using her make-up. She will notice the slight changes in her eyebrow pencil, etc. and even notice a slight change in the original position she left things in, which you failed to duplicate, when you returned things. Not to mention the possibility of eye infections and bacterial exchange present in sharing make-up.

I am an expert at the hide-n-seek game, since I happen to do it for a living. I can tell you this, what you are doing is one of the most difficult games to pull off successfully. Especially over time.

You already have parents, so I'm not trying to be yours. Just tossing out some things to consider. The water can become deep in a heartbeat.

ok,ok...I'll admit it. When I was married, I did try on one of her work dresses...from the clothes hamper of course. Yes, it fit. I'm only 5'8"+ and thin, so it worked. hey, do what I suggest, not what I do...hehehe
    Have Fun...
    Last edited by eluuzion; 05-06-2010 at 07:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Actually thats the best way to get outed!! Though I can and have worn a few of my wifes clothes, I have found it best to get your own.

I know it's none of my business, but since you posted... shouldn't you get your own stuff? I mean, I think it's a little rude to go using her clothes, without her knowledge and then what? If you put the stuff back dirty (eeew!) or wrinkled it will be weird. Equally, if you put it to wash, she'll know she didn't use it. So, like Eluuzion, I think your wife's bound to notice it at one point or another. GGs have a sixth sense for interlopers!

Go buy your own stuff... and stop wearing her clothes.

Can you imagine how she will feel if she finds out what you've been doing? Tell her and stop pussy footing around.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Aspiring Member
    Jettjenny,

My wife and i have a "My clothes are MY CLOTHES!, no one else can look good in them but me policy"

My best suggestion, whether you tell you wife or not, is to buy your own stuff.

Clothing is a personal thing to a girl and when she finds out youve been sneaking into her clothes, she will be more hurt by that than the actual crossdressing

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Go buy your own stuff... and stop wearing her clothes.
    Can you imagine how she will feel if she finds out what you've been doing? Tell her and stop pussy footing around.
    Sandra, you really mustn't hold it all in .. its not healthy. Just say it how it is!

It might be one thing for your wife to find out you are a crossdresser. But to many, as others have said, clothes is a personal and private thing.
    She might be outraged that you invaded her privacy in wearing her clothes. Many women would find that a hell of a lot more creepy then the fact that a guy is a crossdresser.

for me I have or am developing my style and so what I like is an expression about me so i have my clothes
    of course i like may items my wife has and often i see clothes in stores and on other women I think looks great

Quote Originally Posted by jettjenny View Post
    any suggestions?
    Yeah, ask for this thread to be locked before you get burned!!!!

Seriously, buying your wife clothes, just so that you can wear them is unbelievable, how about this for a better idea....

[SIZE="8"]BUY YOUR OWN CLOTHES!!!![/SIZE]

I'm pretty sure if your wife finds out what you've been doing your next thread will be something like.....

My wife caught me wearing her clothes and threw me out

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    I told my wife about Elsa before our first date and she met Elsa before we were engaged. We wore the same dress size and she was glad to acquire my business and casual wardrobe and my earrings.

She died 4 years ago. It is still not fun to wear her clothes.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Sharing Clothes

Ok maybe it might be fun to share your wife or SO's clothing and maybe you have permission,

But in my opinion you really should have your own clothing. To me part of living as a woman and experienceing the full range of emotions is buying clothing.

With online retailer there is no reason why a CD/TV/TG can't have their own clothes.

Just my 2 cents,

hugs - maggie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maggie
    Let Yourself Be Free
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

My now Ex Wife's things were way too big for me. I think one of the reasons she divorced me was cause I was 3 sizes smaller than she.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiecdva View Post
    Ok maybe it might be fun to share your wife or SO's clothing and maybe you have permission,
    hugs - maggie
    AS the OP says its a good way to "avoid being outed" --- it appears that the OP doesn't have permission . . . .

When I came out to my wife, she related to me that one of her first clues was that when she was gone for a weekend that she noticed her clothes had been shifted when she got back. I tried real hard to put them back in the exact position as well. We wore the same size at the time, so I figured no big deal. She is now 3 sizes smaller than me so I can't fit into them.

Like many have said, come out to your wife then get your own clothes and shoes. Believe it or not, they do notice when their stuff has been used.

Ellen

Platinum Member
    I have my own things because I'm quite a bit larger thatn her, but my wife and I do share skirts and stockings. However, this is done entirely above board - I don't wear her stuff w/o her knowledge & vice versa.

Gold Member
    My ex wife and I used to share clothes, well tops anyways. Mostly her borrowing my stuff, her taste in clothing kind of sucked so I very seldom would borrow hers.
    Because her ass was so fat, she wore a bigger pant size.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by jettjenny View Post
    The best way not to be outed is work on fitting into the little ladies clothes. ......................If i need new stuff i just go shopping with her and make suggestions of what I (she) should buy. The only issue is not ussing up all her make-up, any suggestions?
    1) Buy your own, if ever you are discovered she will not be a happy bunny knowing you have used her clothes ...........

2) If ever she discovers this forum & your user name & reads why you have been making suggestions on her clothes, you are really gonna be in serious crap unless she is more understanding and supportive than most partners discovering ............ just my

Debs and I were discussing a lot of things CDing yesterday and Panties got mentioned......... now I don't wear them .... I used to until I discovered my Ex was a CDER and things had been missing and would suddenly re appear ....... it made sense where they had gone .............. from that day on I wore thongs ............. the thought of him using my underwear disgusted me and freaked me out .......... I hasten to add I supported him from day 1 of finding out, just not using my underwear

It amazes me the number of adults who think it is okay to secretly "borrow" and think that partners don't know something is up .......... one day she may find out that all thoughts thoughts that she was losing her marbles come back to haunt you, and being honest you won't get a great deal of sympathy

I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I admit that I tried my wife's things on in the beginning. We shared the same size on a few things, but not much. It is probably fortunate in that it forced me to get my own things. We now can share some tops, but other than that we keep our own stuff and ask before borrowing from the other. I really recommend that after you admit you are going to keep dressing that you get your own clothing, develop your own style and try very, very hard to be open with your S.O. about your crossdressing.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Not anymore, I'm pleased to say. Guess losing 100 lbs. had something to do with it

Hell... Maybe you should divorce her and marry someone more your size??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I agree that maybe you should get your own stuff. Just think about how your wife is going to feel should she discover what you have actually been doing? And should your wife unexpectedly return home early, don't you think it will soften the blow if you are wearing your own clothes, rather than hers? Not to hurt feelings, but personally I would leave someone if he was doing that to me, especially suggesting what I should buy so he could wear it.
    But, me and my fiance used to be the same size, and it was alot of fun sharing clothes. But I have since lost 40 pounds (I was up to 50, but I've gained), and she has found some of what I lost. I keep wanting to go to Goodwill to buy a few different sizes of jeans, even if I don't really like them, just to see what size I am so that I can go buy clothes that I do like, but she is a penny pincher and doesn't want to waste the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hell... Maybe you should divorce her and marry someone more your size??
    The clothes would be much more, um...sexy and feminine, let me tell you