Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who fits into wifes clothes??

It is just wrong get your own clothes, My wife wares my clothes all the time with my knowledge. Hers are a little tight on me so I stay a way from them don't want to ruin her things.

Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post
    Actually thats the best way to get outed!! Though I can and have worn a few of my wifes clothes, I have found it best to get your own.
    Victoria is absolutely correct here. It's bad enough that you're actively hiding your crossdressing from your wife. There's a good chance she'll discover someday anyway. That's the conundrum that many married crossdressers face, when they didn't tell their now wives before they got married.

But, you've made it worse. Not only is your wife going to have to confront years of hiding, not revealing important things about yourself, etc. Now, she'll have to face you wearing her clothes behind her back, violating her personal space in the process. Even though she is your wife, that doesn't give you permission to wear her clothes. Women frequently wear their husband's clothes, but men don't. It's a dichotomous situation, but it's reality.

The chances of your wife discovering your crossdressing are astronomically higher because you're wearing her clothes. Even if you fit them perfectly (and you don't), accidents happen, wear and tear happen, stains happen. She WILL notice. All it takes is one pair of pantyhose running, or her shoes not fitting quite the way she remembered them fitting. She will discover something amiss and will start asking questions, and quite possibly not tell you she's looking into it until she has enough to confront you with. She might even know right now.

As with so many other people on this thread, my suggestions are to STOP wearing her clothes, using her things, get your own, and if you don't have children tell her about your crossdressing now. Delaying for months, years, decades...it doesn't help. Besides which, soooooo many people have posted here their surprise at their wives' acceptance once they revealed their crossdressing and got over the initial problems of betrayal, deceit, etc. due to hiding crossdressing.

I fit some of my wife's clothes, but not many. The same for her fitting mine. She borrows male and female things from me from time to time. Sometimes, like BRANDYJ, I get "hand me downs" that my wife doesn't want anymore. I too think of these as a special treat. I treasure a swimsuit of hers that is now mine. I have asked for and received carte blanche permission from my wife to wear her clothes when I want to, so long as I don't damage anything. She knows everything about my crossdressing, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I encourage you to have and hope you find the courage to evolve into the same situation.
    Last edited by JulieC; 05-06-2010 at 12:37 PM.

No strategy built on dishonesty can be described as the "best" way to approach life.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Gosh, I read these posts and feel a bit like an idiot...I have my own underwear, panties, bras slips, but have often worn my wife's clothes (she does not know I dress)...guess that is dishonest, but then so is not telling her.....
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife was just over 5 foot tall and weighed about 120#. On the other hand, I am 5" 10" and weigh about 170! The only clothes of hers that I could fit into were panties! But she wore mostly cotton or nylon, and I prefer silk or satin!! She did wear mine sometimes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Besides all of whats has been mentioned, there is a real health issue with using her makeup. At the very least get your own makeup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Darla Jean View Post
    Gosh, I read these posts and feel a bit like an idiot...I have my own underwear, panties, bras slips, but have often worn my wife's clothes (she does not know I dress)...guess that is dishonest, but then so is not telling her.....
    Yup, so at least get a bit more honest please, and buy your own clothes
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Darla Jean View Post
    One dishonesty means it's ok to have multiple dishonesties? In one sense, maybe. Dishonest is dishonest. But then again...

Wearing your wife's clothes is a sure fire way of being discovered. You have your own underthings. Now, go out and get the outer clothes (assuming that's what of your wife's you are wearing) and stop wearing your wife's.

Well I think the OP gets everyone's point but I will share my situation to lighten things up a bit here:

My wife knows & supports that I am TS. We each have our own closets full of woman's clothes. We are basically the same size except for shoes. So we each ask each other if we can wear "this or that" with some frequency. I have a lot of items she loves and I love a lot of her items. It is really great when you can share clothes and be very open about it but then again, I am a full-time TS with a very loving wife so I have very few "man-clothes" to begin with.

We don't share undergarments, shoes, purses, or make-up (well once in a great while if one of us runs out of something that we need until we can get to the store).

A few times, my wife has put on one of my lipsticks in the morning and then automatically put it in her purse to take to work to freshen up with during the day. The same day I wanted to wear that color - so it works both ways.

I count my blessings everyday that I don't have to hide anything!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Sooo don't please rail on the OP too badly. I'm guessing the reality most of us started in some point where we were "borrowing" someone else's clothing.

I was at your exact point though three years ago sneaking in my wifes clothing. Three months later I realized all the things the girls are telling you, which is that its a bad thing which is unhealthy for your relationship.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Wifes Clothes

We share almost everything but shoes.

Jeannie

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    while i agree with everyone on this thread that you should perhaps get your own clothes,but i dont agree with word like "wrong" to describe the fact the OP keeps the fact they dress from their SO,not everyone can be upfront to their loved ones also noticed some rather stuffy replies regarding girls who share their SOs clothes,bags etc If they have their permission then there is absolutely no problem with that
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

My wife and I are the same dress size. All her clothes fits me. She doesn't mind me wearing hers that much, for her it is like sharing with a sister. Although i do have my own clothes like panties, Bras and dresses etc and she prefers that i wear my own so her clothes will last longer.

I wish I could. Maybe in about 80 poiunds I will be close and then again maybe not.
    Michelle

not really an option, but if it were, I think I would still prefer my own stuff. We have totally diffrent likes and taste in clothes

Quote Originally Posted by jettjenny View Post
    The best way not to be outed is work on fitting into the little ladies clothes. Being of the same frame, i had to loose a little weight to get into her size 8 pants, dresses, etc. we have the same (almost) size feet so the pumps and open toed shoes fit good (although a little tight). No need to hide stuff around the house. Yes, i know not all of use can be in this situation. If i need new stuff i just go shopping with her and make suggestions of what I (she) should buy. The only issue is not ussing up all her make-up, any suggestions?
    does 35 years ago count?

WAAAAYYY back then, we shared everything except panties and pants as my legs are 2" longer and having one's own panties is just right. I did have my own bras as well but those we shared most of the time (I would pad out until I grew them bigger then she had to pad out!).

Jenn
    Last edited by Jennifer in CO; 05-07-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: added add'l comments

As a "general rule of thumb" it is not a good idea to wear your wife's clothes without her knowledge (although many of us have probably done it) as surely at some time something bad will happen to an item and then what do you do?
    Hugs, Carole

Carole,

It wouldn't be good to borrow anyone's things w/o permission. SO of course you should have the same respect toward your wife, gf, so...whomever.

I have worn the odd thing but generally no. We are not the same size. I am thinner and lighter than her but have a wider chest and larger feet. As I expand my own (hidden) wardrobe, I will do it less and less...Dee

Whether I would fit into wife's clothes would depend on whose wife it was, I guess, since I don't have a wife of my own.

My preference in that reapect, if I were to have a wife, is that she woukld be a little smaller than me.

Anyway, I buy my own clothes, in an eclectic selection.

My girlfriend is a bit shorter than me, but i THINK her clothes might fit me.

She was unpacking today and she pulled out a pair of shoes and I really had to try hard not to try them on right there >_<

My wife wishes we could wear the same clothes since we have the same taste and we could save money,but I'm a 6'3" but slender and my wife is only 4'7" so we can intrchange clothes unfortunetly.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I lived with a girlfriend for four years and over that time I tried on most of her clothes - she did on a couple of occasions encourage me to do so. In secret, I regularly used her things, including her seldom used make-up. I could also get into most of her shoes.

For a while I was trusted to look after a friends house whilst she went on holiday. I found that we were about the same size, including shoe size and would spend hours trying on her clothes.

I am quite ashamed of these actions - although they felt great at the time. It was a breach of trust. As far as I know, neither suspected anything untoward.

When I got my own place and live on my own, I could not wait to buy my own things.

Dawn x

My wife has known about my crossdressing since before we were married, and she's uber-supportive (Love ya' baby!), but I still ask permission before borrowing any of her things.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I can fit into some of my wifes clothes, mainly skirts, and dresses or tops with lots of lycra spandex. I'm into my own clothing taste and styles which differs from hers. So the only time I wear her clothes is when she gives them to me as a hand me down. Even though from time to time she will borrow my clothes.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth