Thread: Got complimented!!!

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl

Got complimented!!!

I was out today and got complimented today multiple times. I was wearing 3.5" peep toe black stilletoe heels, an above the knee charcoal skirt, and a very nice colored top. Plus, barelegged. I felt great and I felt pretty. I went to the Orange mall and went into New York and Company and got ma'amed by everyone, went into Victoria Secret and got ma'amed again. I went everywhere in the mall and it was all the same. I know, I was overdressed to go to the movies, but I went to go see "Date Night", good movie.

I then went to Burlington Coat Factory cause they have some nice clothes for some good prices and some killer high heels. I loved everyone of them. I was trying out some 4.5" stilletoe strappy high heels with a 1/2" plate-form by JLo. Shoes to die for. It was nice and while I was putting them away, this black lady asked me how I can walk in them. I told her that it took practice. She told me she wish she could take my legs and able to walk like I can in heels. She kept complimenting me on my legs and even told me I was beautiful. I was in heaven..... She started asking me about shoes and heels and everything in between for her and asking me about styles and clothes. It was a nice long conversation. She kept complimenting me and my outfit. Love every minute of it.

I must be lucky!!!

Embarrassing moment. While watching the movie, there was a very funny scene. I felt so comfortable being dressed in a short skirt, that I laughed my normal laugh and laughed loud. I finally caught myself and looked around. I was wondering if the people watching the movie looked at this woman sitting in the middle of the room laughing like a man. I was a little embarrassed.......
    Last edited by Ediosa; 05-06-2010 at 09:31 PM.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Somebody was getting hit on!! Good outing, Hon.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Thanks for sharing. Your complements are well deserved. I think getting complements is like keeping score and you won the game big time.

Patti

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a great time and she was flirting with you

Sounds like to me that some one wanted to get in your panties. Look out girl sometimes you can look to hot. lol

Thats an awesome story Thanks for sharing it! And just like everyone else, I think she was into you :P

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

I agree that someone wanted to know you a little better then you realized. My wife always says that a man is so stupid when it comes to a woman flirting with us.... maybe that was the case even if you are "Dressed to the Nines" Anyway, Glad you had a fun day.

Wow!!! Really?? I could never of guess. I just thought she knew I was a guy and was complimented me on my look. She didn't call me a guy, always referring me to girl this, girl that. Getting hit on. Wow!!! Making me feel good...

Awesome story thanks for sharing!.. no surprise though that you were being complimented and ma'am.. being that you always look great whenever you put up pics
    I also think that the girl was hitting on you.. next time just go ahead and get their number!

I'm gonna disagree with the crowd. It sounds like the kind of conversations women have... The lady that complimented my dress at Target recently was not trying to pick me up, and we chatted clothes for about 5 minutes, and then another few on other stuff.

But I think either she took you for a woman, or she was being supportive.
    My two cents. Remember, you guys have sex on the brain...

Thanks Mea, I had that sensation that I was getting complimented on. That's what I was thinking of also, even though I was getting told constantly that I was looking beautiful and such. She was a nice lady.

Gold Member
    You must have been in a real pink fog all day after those experiences Elizabeth. But, I can understand why you get somplimented so much as your looking is very polished and you always dress tastefully. Hmmmm...4.5 inch stillettos huh? Might have to try those some day....bet they shape your calves beautifully!!!

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Either way it sounds totally fantastic Elizabeth. I love girl talk when it comes up! She sounds like she may have been a touch older than you, admiring a younger gal expressing herself tastefully. And you need to work on your womanly giggle! Just don't let it burst out at work... that results in strange looks.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Sometimes I carry a fairly bland-looking purse, and once a GG complimented me on it. She asked where I bought it and how much it holds. It was a benign, but somewhat feminine conversation

nice one. Sounds very sexy
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]