Thread: Great day

Great day

I live in a very homophobic community (mars hill, nc) and going to the store in drag is a very stressful event for me, but i did it today to pick up the last few things i needed to make dinner, when i bent over to pick up the Ragu sauce that i needed some guy like twice my age grabbed a good handfull of my rear end through my skirt. I just looked at him and smiled since i really don't have a femme voice. i don't really know if anyone here would care, but for some reason it made me feel good, so i decided to post it

Well, that's good for you, since it showed (at least to, in my opinion, someone who fits the profile of a horny drunk) that you passed.

I'm just glad he didn't decide to place his hand a bit further, since no matter how good you can hide "it", a male and a female "it" feel quite different.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Tough situation, no doubt about it. Part of me would want to drill my stilletoed heel through the top of his foot and follow that with a kneecap to his crotch. But then again, it would probably lead to the cops showing up, and gee, wouldn't that be all kinds of fun!
    Or we can just call it a backwards compliment and move on, i don't blame you one bit. mj (Cassie

At what point did assault become any form of a compliment?

Ummmm, as nice as that sounds, I would have turned around the decked him.... Boys need to work for my toosh

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

You should have turned around and slapped him in the face.

I'd of told him not to touch what he can't afford! Then watch the dumbfounded look on his face as he realised what he'd just grabbed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Stubbs View Post
    I'd of told him not to touch what he can't afford! Then watch the dumbfounded look on his face as he realised what he'd just grabbed!
    Depending on what kind of sexual/religious orientation he has he may go home and wash his hands with scalding hot water

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Out of order if you ask me.I mean what if that was a GG he grabbed,perhaps ur wife,sister etc.You wouldn't stand for it,would you?
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I've been to Mars Hill a few times and that really doesn't surprise me.

Me, I'd have decked him. I'm sure there were security cameras and the footage would have backed up your story if the police became involved. Of course you'd have been outed in a big way, so it was good that you kept your cool.
    Dana Fleming

I think that my first reaction would be complete surprise to horror and I would probably want to walk-run away
    afterwards i would probably think about it and have a come back line ...
    i am a very private person who probably needs to get out more

For that brief moment I would have yelled and then while he was looking dumbfounded shove the jar/can of spagetti sauce in his face.

Sofie is right, it is an assault and the cops should have been called. Just make sure he is not going to leave or retaliate before they arrive.Teri

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    For that brief moment I would have yelled and then while he was looking dumbfounded shove the jar/can of spagetti sauce in his face.

Sofie is right, it is an assault and the cops should have been called. Just make sure he is not going to leave or retaliate before they arrive.Teri
    I agree that it was an assault and I would have yelled to draw attention to what just happened. If nothing else the would have looked like a fool and jerk from any of the patrons or employees so of which might have come rushing to your aid after hearing the scream.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    I'd have to say that my response would have been a very hard open-handed slap across the face, intended to leave welts in the outline of a hand print. That is, of course, self defence, intended to stop any further actions by the attacker.

If nothing happened after the slap, I'd walk away and leave it at that. If anybody else decided to get involved and call security or police, I'd press charges against him.