Thread: My Purpose....

Eileen1969

Question My Purpose....

After being here, I often think about my thoughts about reaching out to others here. I did at one time fly off the handle and had a bitch session with those who did not reply to me. I think about how that really effected me and others here! Reacting and just being able to be patient here with others has indeed taught me a lot! Sometimes it still does feel like others are being snooty? and some do respond with support! As I too have a lot to offer and my purpose of being here shows more love!~ I wonder if that scares people away? lol as I ponder thought once again in how this site is once more dropping to the bottem of my priorities! could it be disappiontment I wonder? or expectations? I think both! and keeping in mind its all about me not you! lol I feel like that fictional charector on sienfield!~ Goerge Castanza~ its not you its me old routine! I feel better now! that I can at least put this out in a better way! I am human and allowed to make mishaps! take care my sweet women and girls love EileenxoxoRonxoxo
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Hi Eileen,

Sometimes we try too hard when we are seeking acceptance from our sisters,nothing wrong with trying,just be yourself.I know there is a lot of love in your heart just as there is with all of our sisters,we all care about each other and want the best for each other.Just relax and be yourself sister.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Read some of your earlier posts.

If I walked into a room and made a grand statement, most of which was actually quite hard to understand, people would look at me and think....."Erm..o.k. then."

It would not elicit a response. There would be no question requiring an answer. Just someone talking at you.

That might explain a lot.

Platinum Member
    well my veary frist thread recived only one responce..... not a big deal life goes on....i shure did...

Eileen, Priscilla is absolutely right.

Life's journey is about what you receive, what you learn and what you give. However you look at it, for you, it is about you; for me, its all about me.

We start as children, knowing nothing, only receiving, demanding. As we grow, we (hopefully) learn. We learn to understand ourselves, and others, and we start to give back what we have received. How we learn, and how we apply what we have learned is the process we call "life".

But we don't always get it right, and sometimes our expectations leave us hurting, and we kick back. We are, after all, only human.
    Keep it coming girl, you are a blessing to our community.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    Hmm I'm still waiting for a resonse to my first thread Ah well, Just remember Eileen if you want responses, just say the word([SIZE=1]panties[/SIZE])

I'd reply but it's been locked already Tris

If it makes you feel any better, sometimes I think long and hard about what it is to be a CD, and when I come across an epiphany and share it, I think I often get a response from two or three people (and usually the same two or three people). If you compare it to something like pantyhose, pics of legs, or anal masturbation, the response rate is fairly low.

I sometimes get the impression that since many CD's consider dressing as a form of stress relief, they don't want to have to deal with additional stress and just want to read something light. So don't feel like you're the only one Eileen.

Maybe Tris is right and you should start a leg or [SIZE=1]panty[/SIZE] thread.

"If there's trouble, all us freaks have is each other" ~ Abe Sapien, Hellboy

Eileen1969

Wink the magic word!~

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Hmm I'm still waiting for a resonse to my first thread Ah well, Just remember Eileen if you want responses, just say the word([SIZE=1]panties[/SIZE])
    "Panties and even more pantyhose too please!..."
    Now was this a bit more better than my kat post! I am getting better with my daily pms! and giving that it is too a full moon honeyz! thanks for baring with moi! love eileen a troll coming out to play! love n hugs
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Eileen1969

Wink and a big thnx!

for all tha drop dead sexy hot n pretty women here! plus gorgous n feminine! lets throw in bitchy too! lol ok moew! love eileenxoxo :flirt: :thanks: here yee here yee just put up with her little bitch session and you shall be granted to live!
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Eileen1969

Wink are you talking about moi?

LaceLuvr's GG, sabrinatv, andy burke hmmm? lets hear it girls?
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

It's good to see everything is back to Normal or what passes for it here.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Eileen1969

Wink sometimes....

I just lose it? and wonder if I am the only one that goes though this? lol
    funky thing is I thought about this post this morning!~ and thought~"look at me, look at me kinda feeling!" waving my hand about! lol take care girls love eileen until my next bitch sessions! many more to come!
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"