Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Someday, as a CD, I will--------"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

"Someday, as a CD, I will--------"

This is supposed to be a whimsical thread! But, realistic! No, MAGIC WANDS, OK?!

What would make your CD life easier and more enjoyable? Something that COULD HAPPEN in the future, but is NOT possible now?

In my case, it will be WHEN I'm able to have ALL Sherry's clothes and gear in ONE place!
    As it is now, I'm constantly running back and forth to the secret store room at my office for SOMETHING I've forgotten!

When my daughter moves out, I'll be able to move it ALL HOME!

What COULD happen in the future for YOU? That would add to your ease and enjoyment of dressing!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 05-14-2010 at 10:55 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

sometime in my future

I'll be able to go out locally without concern, either by me or my wife, for what the family or neighbors think.

and pierced ears too. that will probably happen first knowing how the future looks on the other one.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hmm, I would love to go out to a club in boston fully dressed with my wife and her best friend. They both already know i dress, Now just gotta work up the courage to go out somewhere and bring them along for a night on the town. The thought of taking the T while dressed, Oh so exciting!!!!

"Someday, as a CD, I will--------"

Have laser surgery to permanantly remove the face fluff and growing [or having implanted] my own boobs

Of course after that, given the level of support I've got, who knows?

Be able to dress in front of my SO--right now it's a don't ask don't tell policy.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    What would make your CD life easier and more enjoyable? Something that COULD HAPPEN in the future, but is NOT possible now?
    I would love to go out for the day shopping with my wife, cooling our heels over lunch then catching a movie in the afternoon.

Maybe one day

Sme day, I'll have the spare time to make a new outfit or two, and put my current one in a glass case. Right now Iv'e got 2.5 jobs and various gigs, and am in the process of moving.....still.

I want to get my hands back on the sewing machine.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Someday I will be able to go out in public and not have to worry what people say.
    Amanda

Gold Member
    Get rid of the hair. Probably the face at a minimum. Of course, that is after discussing with the other person it affects.

Lipo? Yeah, that's on my "To Do" List. Spend The Whole Week at SEC one year? Twould be nice if time ever permits!

Probably a good thing that I can still make future plans, envision things to still be done. I suspect if you stop doing that, it's probably all over.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Have the courage to go out dressed.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

just wanna go out casually with friends who are gg's. Not necessarily my wife...we're also in the 'don't ask/don't tell' mode...I'm not inclined to be unfaithful to her or anything; I just wanna go out and be one of the girls.

.... go on vacation (at least a week) totally enfemme with NO male clothes.

Check into hotels, see the sights, visit fine restaurants, drive from place to place in a rental car as 'Cristi' 24/7 with no 'back up' male clothes at all. Nothing but skirts, dresses and other femme things in my luggage.

The only problem is, I don't know if I'd ever be able to stop at the end of the week. By that time, I'd hopefully be 100% comfortable being out and about so might have trouble going back to male mode.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I could go to full time and I could have an SO if I found the right person.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm with you, being able to hang up all my clothes in one closet, with my shoes neatly organized and a dresser for all my lingerie, etc is my big ambition in real life!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmieLorain View Post

Kymmie
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by kymmieLorain View Post

Kymmie
    I think if I looked good enough then the courage would come, but presently just trying to improve the look.
    MissBlondeMe

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    go full time 100% without having to worry about what family and friends think. oh and having breast implants.
    when in doubt, dress

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I'm with you, being able to hang up all my clothes in one closet, with my shoes neatly organized and a dresser for all my lingerie, etc is my big ambition in real life!
    Ha! I can't do that even though I am able to. I have two closets and shoes in three rooms.

I was reading these thinking what would I like to do but haven't been able to do. Sterling gave me the answer, spend a whole week (or whatever time frame) at a major meeting. But I can't even get two days away where I can just forget the real world.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I will come out to at least two more people whether it be family or friends and I will go out fully dressed once I get everyhing I need to be passable

i would like to be able to go out clubbing and shopping "En femme" and not have to worry about closed minded people try to "make an example of the freak"

Someday . . .

To be able to spend one entire day enfemme out and about town is a dream of mine, not a very realistic dream, but a dream none the less.

Realistically, to be able to move out on my own again and just be able to be me once in a while.

Shaving's a nuisance 'n makeup takes so long...so...a magic wand for these things maybe

My main dream is finding a girlfriend or wife who would accept my crossdressing and go out with me while I was dressed to clubs, dinner, and shopping. I think it's the crossdressing that is a main factor of my being a hermit and not dating much in my 50 years.

That said, I would love to be able to go out dressed with real GGs and just have fun being socialable. I don't know if I'll ever come out to anyone in real life, although I do have a cyber GG friend whom I've told and sort of encourages my hobby. Doubt if we'll ever meet in person though.

A more obtainable goal would be the guts to try on clothes in a store to make sure they fit before I buy. Right now, I would say that one in five outfits bought are either too big or too small and are written off as they don't get returned. Also, a makeover at Sephora or a department store would be really cool, but that would have to incorporate the guts to go out in female mode.

…loose a couple of pounds off my body and gain a couple of tons on my courage.

How sweet life could be

olga