Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you ladies do this too?

How many of you ladies do this too?

I've been dressing as Susan for years, from age six. Now that I have been layed off for one day a week I have the chance to dress as Susan all day.
    My question is do any of you clean house? I've started spending the whole day cleaning house, doing the laundry, vaccuming, everything! Our house has never been cleaner. I'm love being able to stay in a dress and get something done too. My wife likes the job I'm doing and I think it pretty funny that I've gotten in to it so much.
    What about you girls? What do you do when you get some alone time?
    I will forever and always be Susan....

What any red blooded woman likes to do. Sit on the couch eating bon-bons and watching soap operas. Doesn't get any better than that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

for some reason i clean the house much better when I am dressed up -- and I have no idea why

me too when im suesan, i find cooking,and housework seem to enhance my whole experience.

Platinum Member
    I've always been the housekeeper - and always preferred to be dressed when I'm doing it...usually in a job bra and running shorts.

I always sem to do a better job of house cleaning when I am en femme.

Cathy

I'm gald to know at least a few of us girls keep a clean house. I've come to look forward to my day in a apron. So relaxing and peaceful while tiding up. You can bet dinner will be on the table too when my wife gets home.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I always do the cleaning now, as I am retired, I enjoy and do a far better job when dressed. Also, sometimes in my maid gear, the best ! The wife loves it, I love it - life is good ![/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Since I retired I always do the house cleaning, laundry, ironing, and about 2/3s of the cooking. (I even do windows.) I stay dressed all day but it is a dress for comfort: flats, crops or jeans, sweater or shirt.
    joank
    Southern California

I'm afraid I'm very lazy in both modes, though I'm usually en femme when it does get done!

Gold Member
    LAcking a "drab" mode anymore...

If I am gonna be doing some serious housework, I dress as comfy as possible. Tee shirt, shorts, sandals, certainly not my Sunday best.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Smile

i know i have a vacuum around here someplace.
    i know it exists cause i paid good money for one.

Loni

Aspiring Member

I Do Too

I do most of the hosework, cooking, and laundry regardless of how I'm dressed. I must say tho, doing it while dressed adds another dimension to the most mundane of tasks

Danielle

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Curiously When I was single and dressed I hated doing chores around the house,used to wait till it all piled up before forcing myself to work,thought I was Lady Muck,much too precious to be bothered with such mundane tasks lol
    Now I'm married I do my fair share around the house,have realised get it done quick I can settle down in front of TV with the missus,and know Ive done my fair share of the household chores
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Escept for the 3 weeks my wife was visiting her mother and I HAD to clean... Hell no!! If I'm going through all that trouble to do makeup and hair and dress up.. someone is going to see me! Lol. Plus if I don't go out enfemme...since I can pretend to be a woman might as well pretend to be a rich one and set and watch movies and eat bon-bons!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Plus if I don't go out enfemme...since I can pretend to be a woman might as well pretend to be a rich one and set and watch movies and eat bon-bons!
    Christ Karren, don't give them any ideas!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I love cleaning while dressed. The feeling of women's clothing swishing about feels so good. My wife really likes to come home to a clean house. It is a good way to score points with her. A true win win situation.

I to like to dress up and do house work, cook, clean, laundry or watever.
    Iwould much rather put on a skirt hose and a bra to do that stuff.
    Alanea

Quote Originally Posted by mapletree View Post
    for some reason i clean the house much better when I am dressed up -- and I have no idea why
    I am about to attempt to see if this is true on Saturday with my new dress! I'm actually a bit excited, though I'm worried that I'm going to make it dirty

alone

Well when ever Im alone I slip directly into one of my lingeries and try all the outfits that i always dreamed doing alone ....it is my favorite time ever ...I wish I can share it with someone like me one day

When I lived alone I did this all of the time. The few dates that I had over remarked about how clean my place was for being a single guy I guess I am just not a bon bon type "girl".

I too love to clean while dressed. I even make sure I have high heels on with a short skirt or dress and of course pantyhose

I agree, it is easier while dressed enfemme than while dressed drab

Yep, doing housework in my undies and figure-hugging short miniskirt.

Just thinking about it makes me wanna.................

(2 hours later)

Well, that's the ironing done !

x

I'm so lucky to have found a wonderful woman. My wife and I live by these standards she does the housework laundry, cooking, and cleaning those are her jobs(her words not mine) I do the repairs around the house the lawn mowing the snow shoveling and maintain our pickup those are my jobs again(her words not mine).

However in my last live in relationship she forced me to cook, clean, and do laundry it was always more fun while dressed of course she didn't know i dressed until late in our relationship so for a long time I had to wait til she went on a day trip somewhere to dress while doing the housework.

Did i mention I HATE doing housework thats why i'm so lucky my wife forbids me to do housework HOORAY i've got it made.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by Always Susan View Post
    Now that I have been layed off for one day a week I have the chance to dress as Susan all day.
    Hi Susan. Sorry to hear about the layoff/furlough day but congratulations on putting it to good use and enjoying yourself at the same time.

I've been a homemaker/carpool "Mom" for almost 20 years now, having "given up" a career as "an executive" to stay home and take care of my family.

An "out and about" woman, I am also responsible for the house, the laundry, and all of the weekday cooking. Once you get into the rhythm of it, it is really very satisfying.

As to clothing, I have to admit that I wear "whatever;" usually casual femme pants and an old t-shirt for the day-to-day cleaning stuff. I try to look good in case someone comes to the door and so on, but, in truth, at home I tend to have my hair in a simple pony tail and usually don't have much makeup on unless I'm getting ready to go out.

Do whatever works for you and enjoy your time at home -- but do avoid those bon-bons!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).