Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Are you Barb?"

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Mistaken for a woman while in drab? Not likely, I'm rarely mistaken for a woman when I'd totally femmed out!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

karren at least she didnt call you HON!!!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Maybe she was just trying to figure out why a guy had a girls name?
    Ditto--teller was looking at the name on the check and trying to match it to the person at the drive up window
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Only mistaken once in drab, but it did feel good. I was sitting in a restaurant with my wife, and the server walks up from behind and says are you ladies having a good day so far? (keep in mind I have hair down to the middle of my back) and then he walks around and sees that im not what he thought. and starts appologizing, so I said no worries, I have been called much worse.
    Erika Leigh

Nope, but I keep having recurring dreams that my mom and I stumbled upon each other at Ross or Marshall's and she mistook Lexi for Alex. </off-topic> EEP!!! \(>o<)/

Or maybe she saw the first four letters of my new " I Bar-B-Que" tee shirt I had setting on the passengers seat?? lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Now what would have you said .. if the other womans name was Karren too? Now that would have been a wake up call.
    Too bad they don't sell other types of ties in Philly.
    I used to think you had fabulous taste in clothes. Now I am not sure!
    Ciao

Not that i know of..*wonders if the guys who whistled thought i was*...but the lady at the jewelry counter saturday said I was " a very sweet girl" right before I left No indication that she realized what she said and didnt try and correct it.I just smiled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I worked as the body shop manager in a car dealership and the owner came in asking if I had a Nancy working for me and of course I didn't. He kept trying to get this woman into the dealership that wrote a letter thanking him for having Nancy there to help her out. The customer eventually made it in and when brought into the shop pointed to me and said "There's Nancy". She was old, but I did get the pat-on-the-back. At that time I was still in the closet so I had no one to tell. Thanks Karren; now my story has been told.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better