Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been pulled over by the police while dressed?

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    [SIZE="4"]
    I was stopped the second time at a DUI check-point and this cop had a good time at my expense. He wanted to know why I was dressed "that way". I told him I was at a costume party and since I didn't drink I was the designated driver and had just taken some people home and was going back for more. He liked that but before he let me go he called over a few more cops so they could get a good look and all had a big laugh.
    [/SIZE]
    I know it would be a mistake to mess around with cops, especially those you describe, but it would sure have been tempting; "So why are you all so interested in me, officers? You guys wanting my phone number or something?"
    Or maybe "Your wasting your time flirting with me, don't you have criminals to arrest?" mj (Cassie)

i am waiting for the day to cross the scale at the weigh station when they say to pull around back and bring in all your paperwork!!

Better than that - last Friday I had coffee with a police officer!

Never

Never been caught thank goodness because sometimes I've driven around just in my lingerie, heels, hose and full makeup... Not sure what would happen there should I have been pulled over...

Never been there but have you noticed, it seems the cops are kind of like Gremlins, they want to be fed after midnight. seems it must be safer to be out in the daylight.
    Tina B.

[SIZE=4]I have been stopped a few times. The most memorable was in California about 20 years ago. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I was driving a new black Fiero and had on a gorgeous white blonde wig. I was heading home from someplace and a California Highway Patrol officer pulled up beside me on the passenger side. He was a young Hispanic guy. Then he dropped behind me and came up next to me on the drivers side. I looked over and he smiled and dropped behind me and hit his lights. I was almost to an exit but pulled over to the side anyway. He came strutting up to the car and asked for my papers. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I handed them to him and he started getting all noisy and yelling at me for fooling him, my license had my male picture. He was screaming at me, kinda scared me so I drove off, hit the exit and drove about 1/4 mile directly to the local Highway Patrol station. He was right behind me the whole way, lights and siren going. I slid into the parking lot, jumped out and ran inside asking to see a supervisor. A Captain came out just as this young officer came running in yelling at me. The Captain took my paperwork from the officer and told me to go.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]About a week later I stopped in drab at the station to find out what went on. I met the same Captain whole told me he had warned the officer about pulling over young women just to get a look and flirt. He had received numerous complaints. Never did see that young officer again. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar

Smile

Not pulled over, but not too long back I had stopped at my favorite finishing parking lot. I live on a no outlet 1 1/2 mile drive, so during daylight hours I under-dress and due the finishing touches in the other town parking lot, wig, ear rings, and lipstick. As I just had pulled off the oversize tee shirt, hiding me underneath and flipped the wig on, what do I see coming up "slowly" a cop car. I just swiped on the lipstick and turned my head and smiled at him. He just smiled back and drove of. Now, I did need a change of panties later!!

Tanya

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    While in my friends car,we were in local park getting ready to go to our Local TG meeting,girl clothes (mostly) under drab,putting face on etc when We were approached by two Policemen,they just asked us a few questions and that was all,they were very professional in carrying out their duty,seemingly a complaint was made by two joggers about suspicious behaviour,they got room to talk I mean overweight and in lycra lol
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yes. Once. Five years ago.

[SIZE="3"]It was my second time out in public, 10pm, and drove to Westport Wa, got out, walked around town, in short dress, hose, 4 inch heels. I noticed the cop keeping an eye on me, so, i got to my car, drove out of town. After a few miles right behind me, he turned on his lights, pulled me over! I was thinking, "oh no!" Heres what i get for doing this! I told him right away, that i was dressed like this, because i wanted to see what women deal with. He assured me that what i was wearing was not the issue. He wondered what i was doing walking around town late, and that my driving was nervous. I told him i was nervous, going back to my motel. He warned me, and told me to go home and left. [/SIZE]

Almost all law enforcement officers will be professional and courteous when stopping someone when they are dressed. Unless you happen to have been caught doing something very wrong or they are investigating you because your car matched a description of somebody that did something very wrong. Or if you piss them off after they stopped you (aka Contempt of Cop). There's always exceptions to this. There are some bad cops out there that can and will make that stop as uncomfortable for you as they possibly can. A letter to their watch commander, operations division captain, professional standards division, and/or Chief can go a long way in educating that officer in how to treat a lady.

Not to offend anyone with this statement, but cops see a lot stranger things when working than a guy in a dress and makeup driving around. Unless that officer is new, it's not really even discussed because it is actually more common than you think. Unless you're drunk, dancing in the middle of the street, throwing up all over the place, and flashing oncoming cars it's just a normal everyday stop.
    Last edited by RikkiHauser; 05-09-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Hi.

Been stoped many times . The best one was at about 1 am & one of our p c,s was just around the corner i started the 4 x 4 up . & did the warm up them moved about 20 ft a long the road, we stoped & he only asked if i had had any drink . as i dont, he said he was just checking as it was getting late ,

so i gave him my profile about my self as a trans female as it was done for the papers . so there was no problems & i do know many of our p c,s . police.
    We all so have a number who are trans in the force. other than that they are mostly pretty good .

...noeleena...

Interesting stories good reading all of them
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Red face stopped by police

10 years ago I rented a small U haul truck to move my things. I ran into a vehicle check point. I was fully dressed except for a wig, talk about embarressed. I told the oficers it was a brand new truck and should be OK, they kept me there of about 1/2 hour going over the truck. Checking brakes etc. I think it was just so they could see me squirm. Nothing was said about the way I was dressed.
    Last edited by bobbie anne; 05-09-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie4you View Post
    Goes along with my theory NV Susan, most cops are frustrated school yard bullies!
    That seems a tad unfair to say, given the numerous stories here of cops being professional. It seems that by and large, cops just want to do their job.

In any case though, I found a good informative video about how to best politely interact with cops in a way that protects you the best here: http://www.flexyourrights.org. IMO, this should be required viewing for anyone.

NO and I hope I never am.
    Michelle

I got stopped for speeding about 10 years ago. The police officers were very pleasant, even though I got the ticket.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Once about 3 years ago in east central Indiana. I have been shopping and heading home about 9:00 pm. I just came off the interstate onto a state highway going next to a small town when I see flashing lights behind me.
    The officer asks for license and registration and I hand them over. He asks me if I know why he stopped me (I didn't) and we discuss the headlight out. I've never been confidient of my voice.
    He is gone for several minutes and comes back holding my license up and shines his flashlight at my face. He looks back at the license, back at me, etc. at least 3 or 4 times. Apparently my voice fooled him and he thought I was a GG with someone else's license.
    He finally is satisfied it really is me on the license and tells me to get the headlight fixed.
    I was very pleased with his professional handling of the situation and that I came off as more femme than I thought possible.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My TS friend unbelievably once got stopped by the Law,for Driving too well.Seemingly they thought she was trying to compensate for being DUI by driving just too good,sometimes you can't win
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I shouldn't have read this before bed. Now I'm going to have nightmares.

This is a serious fear of mine. First off, since I was a really little kid, I've had a huge phobia of cops. Like if I even think there's one near me, I cannot perform basic functions, such as talk intelligibly, without using every once of strength and focus I have. Second, I have a few warrants out for my arrest (long, uninteresting stories) so if I were to get caught in that situation, I'd go straight to jail. I don't want to think about what would happen to a young reasonably attractive crossdresser! Horrible, simply horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    My TS friend unbelievably once got stopped by the Law,for Driving too well.Seemingly they thought she was trying to compensate for being DUI by driving just too good,sometimes you can't win
    That happened to me once. I was moving from Minnesota out to California and left at three in the morning to avoid traffic. As I was driving down a main drag in the town I lived in, I was flipping through my iPod and driving a bit slowly as a result. Due to my phobia of cops, when he started asking me what I was doing driving around at 3, I stammered so incomprehensibly that he thought I was drunk! I had to go through the drunk test, breathalyzer and everything. And he was a complete ass to me the entire time. Thankfully I wasn't dressed otherwise that would've been even more horrible. :/
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-10-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Multi posting is not allowed, please use either the edit function or the multi quote function

Hi there

Ive been stopped by police several times .
    and in both times the officers were Nice and polite.
    Once i handed my drivers license they realized i was a man and gave me the alcohol test but were still nice.the first time i got pulled over I Nealy freaked out. Now i just don't care.

Ahhh, I wish I would be pulled over by a cop as Kara His reaction would be priceless, although proving who I am in my drivers licence may be a tad hard :P

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

Thumbs up

yep just last week.and i sat and argued with him in my full male voice and diddnt get a ticket,and he never mentioned how i was presenting.what an experience that was.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Banned Read only
    I've been stopped a couple times. Nothing ever came of it.
    Once I was outside the car walking around in a little roadside park late at night. Cop goes by, sweeps the park with his spotlight, lands on me, and pulls in. I was wearing a black chemise and heels. He just checked my ID and said "You can't be in here after dark", and left.
    Another time, during the day, I was out walking down a remote two track in the woods, where nobody goes. Murphys Law kicks in, and a car full of seniors comes cruising down the trail. I ran and jumped in my car and left. A little while later, a few miles away, a cop pulls me over. He says "they had a report of a man wearing a blue dress like you have on, acting suspiciously". I politely said, " Yes, I guess it might look suspicious to some people". He just checked my ID and said, "you can go". The old farts had called the cops on me. No sense of humor.

That said, be very careful after midnight. I have been stopped several times in guy mode for bogus reasons, just to check my sobriety. The cops were clearly fishing, using bogus reasons like "you seemed to be weaving", and " you were going over the speed limit, but don't worry about that. We just need to make sure you are safe to drive". I had nothing to drink in either case. Nor was I weaving or speeding! And I didn't get any tickets. With all the recent emphasis on impaired driving, I find cops pulling people over for no good reason at all, late at night, at least in some areas. The theory being, that the more stops you make, the more likely you are to catch somone. There are also fewer cars on the road late at night, so you are more likely to be noticed.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    I have, nothing happened aside a citation for my moving violation

Cops ain't gonna care, as long as you are not wearing pantyhose on your head and there was a bank robbery.

Also would not help if you were wearing white after labor day, the fashion police will arrest you.
    And in the fashion police mobil, the song "Do you think I am sexy" by Rod stewart will be playing back to back with LAdy Gaga songs...
    who are the fashion police?

Aspiring Member
    Where I live, in an west coast American city, it is illegal to walk around between midnight and 7 in the morning. You can be ticketed.
    This in America of all places.