Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

What would you do?

There are many stories that involve "stepping out on the patio" etc. when dressed (usually at night to avoid being seen).

Imagine this scenario.

It is finally nightime. You are all dressed up and step outside onto your balcony and pull the slider door closed. Just as it closes you see your slider door security bar that was propped up in the track inside, fall down against the door, locking you out on the patio. Of course, your keys are still inside.

What would you do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Since I live in an apartment, I'd call maintenance to let me in. But then I go out regularly in public as me.

I would quickly locate that spare key that I had stashed near the incinerator and get back into the house--LOL.
    warmly, Linnea

Cry!

Break the glass get back inside change and head to home depot and replace the door
    Mistybtm

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Same thing I do every Xmas!

Slide down the chimney!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

i know the feeling, i actually did this! but of course i was living at a local motel (where i was employed). And one nite when the power went out, i was feeling gutsy. However as i stepped out my cat ran out of the room. And before i knew it, i had let the door close. there i was wearing a blue demin skirt and blose .,..bra and panties and socks. and holding a cat!. fortunately, i knew our maintence room was unlocked and unmanned. but when i travelled 2 flooors down, my key was missing.

so not to out myslef, i took the blouse and bra off and wrapped my self in a bed spread....and marched up to the front desk, saying i was locked out due to my cat

This is true.

I used to live in and apartment in the city. There was a small roof top deck just outside our apartment living room and bed room. The deck was privet as the building next to us was much taller and there were no windows on other building (it was an old movie theater). My wife was out with a friend and was not due home for hours so I, of course, take this op to slip into something a little more comfortable. Namely a pair of panties and pantyhose. I slipped out to the deck to grab a smoke and was enjoying myself when I hear the door at the bottom of our stairs open and hear my wife and her girl friend banging up the stairs! @$#^&%!!!! My first thought was to strip. I would rather be caught naked that have my wife and her friend discover my secret. I ended up just playing it cool. My wife must have forgotten something because they split after just a few minuets. No harm done except for the ageing 10 years in one second.

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    I'd hope there weren't any boys in the bushes because crawling through a window would be looking real good... and my skirts are a touch short!
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

IDK, I own a house but...I think I'd break the window unless I had a trusted friend I'd have given a key in case of emergency - which, I guess I wouldn't have such a one, so...where's that brick, damn it!

I am so scared of that happening that I always double check the lock AND have a set of keys with me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

never happened to me...yet.

but i do have spare back up keys for just such a case.truck and house stashed in special places only i know about.

some were there is a 1998 dodge 1/2 ton pu with a spare door key hidden under the front bumper, in a spot in the frame, and the new owner does not know about it.

now with all this said i will lock my self out of the house this week.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion
    It is finally nightime. You are all dressed up and step outside onto your balcony and pull the slider door closed. Just as it closes you see your slider door security bar that was propped up in the track inside, fall down against the door, locking you out on the patio. Of course, your keys are still inside. What would you do?
    [SIZE="2"]Well, I never leave the house without my keys, even if I only go outside for a second – I’ve been locked out of the house before (not this house, but a house), so I’ve learned my lesson. To answer your question…

Depending on how high the balcony was, I would most likely surrender and call for help or wait for help. No sense breaking a window and ruining my femme clothes, you know. Since you’re on a balcony, why not wait for sunrise, and then do a Mussolini impression en femme? Guaranteed to make you and your audience smile, as long as they have fascist tendencies (that shouldn’t be too much of a problem), and get you through this unusual crossdressing trauma. Come "out" and have fun with it. I AM WOMAN…WOMAN IS ME…LONG LIVE WOMAN!!! [/SIZE]

Run around like a headless chicken panicking

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    hahaha I would laugh hysterically then try breaking the window in.

Hi.
    As one said how high up are you . i would consider my oppstions if there was no way of climbing down or up . or side ways . you wont break the glass unless you have a hammer or some thing that you can use & more like no tools .
    I would shout for some help . & show a bit off leg .....he he .... well,,,,,

...noeleena...

I used to have nightmares about this happening. It would wake me up and never did I dream of the way back in!

I'd panic and figure out some way back in. Even broken glass would be worth it to me rather then face the humiliation of being caught. Of course if my SO lived with me, I'd wake her and ask her to let me in. After she stopped laughing at my predicament and fake not letting me in, she'd open the door....I hope! lol

Aspiring Member

How exciting!

Compose myself, hope that my makeup looked good, straighten my skirt and blouse and knock on the manager's door and explain what happened. From that time on I wouldn't have to worry about being locked out.

I would yell for help. make up a story about someone getting into my apartment and making me dress like this then locking me out! I might not be believable, but some people will believe anything.

Freddy

Jump off the balconey... The headlines would be awesome... And I wouldn't be around to be embarased..

My luck I'd be on the first floor balconey and I'd break my nose and soil myself... Dragging myself around the house only to find I left the front door unlocked.. And a burgler had come in while I was laying in the bushes.. And stole everything including all my male clothing. Leaving only my female stuff.. Yeah.. That's what I'd do..
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-08-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE=2]Well, I never leave the house without my keys, even if I only go outside for a second – I’ve been locked out of the house before (not this house, but a house), so I’ve learned my lesson. To answer your question…

Depending on how high the balcony was, I would most likely surrender and call for help or wait for help. No sense breaking a window and ruining my femme clothes, you know. Since you’re on a balcony, why not wait for sunrise, and then do a Mussolini impression en femme? Guaranteed to make you and your audience smile, as long as they have fascist tendencies (that shouldn’t be too much of a problem), and get you through this unusual crossdressing trauma. Come "out" and have fun with it. I AM WOMAN…WOMAN IS ME…LONG LIVE WOMAN!!! [/SIZE]
    Hahaha...you're writing has such style and distinction: good humor, imagination and fastidious language simultaneously expressed is a rarity. Gotta love it. Words that paint i.e. evoke imagery, such as that bizarre, almost felliniesque Il Duce vignette; convey good humor; yet with righteous contempt complain of social injustice; with good design by the thoughtful use of grammatical constructs - are words well employed and by their reading, time well spent! I'm an unabashed fan, Frederique.

Your artistic mind and politic is the mirror image of mine, of rational and scientific bent. East & West may never meet, yet by their difference fascinate!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    Break the glass get back inside change and head to home depot and replace the door
    Think that I'm with you on this one!
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

I've locked myself out many times. (I'm a slow learner.) When I had a house I would break in. Now that I'm in an apartment, I go to the office, which luckily is open 24 hours, and get the spare key.

Well if you can get back in you have just found out that a burglar can get in as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

The garage is opened by key pad and spare house key is in the garage, simple!!BJ