Thread: Almost caught by Neighbor

Almost caught by Neighbor

The trouble with coontroling those urges to just go outside and relieve the cabin fever .. I was out in front of my house late at night so less chances of being caught. It felt good to be outside and I was completely dressed , standing near the garage door and it was shut.
    My daughter and son-in-law are staying with me so I obvioulsly need to be cautioned about what I do.
    I am still very much in the closet and it would not only turn my would upside down but thiers as well.
    So anyways I am standing up against my truck when I seen headlights approaching . My heart was pounding fast as I found a place to duck into between my truck and son-in-laws car. It was my night owl neighbors and yes they ruin many chances to relieve my cabin fever . I can see them get out of their SUV and stare over towards my direction and what seemed like hours was only two or three minutes .. I waited for like 10 minutes then darted through the open gate to my backyard and slipped through my bedroom window..That was close, late I went out in DRAB and closed the gate..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

You know what they say, play with fire and expect to get burned. Hopefully you learned something.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

It's a good thing they didn't call the police to report a suspicious person in the neighborhood.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

i have had a neighbor or three say something...about that woman getting into my truck.
    but yesterday the cute girl next door just had to be working in her front yard...right at the driveway. bright day light and me all dressed up in a low top and white skirt going out for the evening.
    might get asked soon about who was that in my truck. sometimes nosy neighbors are a good thing,
    other times not so.

not sure how they would handle a cd living next door. as it is i think my landlord believes there is a girl living here with me $more rent$.

You were fortunate. I think that you may want to put your female clothes in a bag, drive your truck to a gas station and change there in a restroom. If you keep on having close calls with the neighbors, one day you will be caught.

Are you sure that you don't want to be caught?

Freddy

just a thought

HI Lucy,

I'm just coming out so for what it's worth, I found a semi local support group on line. I have not been to a meeting yet but can't wait to go. One of the many means of support that they offer is a place to get changed. I just can't see getting changed in a gas station bathroom and feeling good about myself. And feeling good is what it's all about, right? I'm not judging and I hope I'm not out of bounds, I just don't want to see anyone get hurt.
    At the end of the day I want the respect of my next door neighbors and to be able to respect myself.

i truely understan i live on a half mile dirt road with 5 house spred out on it that is a dead end road with my house being the last , i do go out dressed and so far iv not been seen . im sure one of these day ill scare the hell out of one of them

I get " caught " by my neighbors every day. I have been 24/7 for a number of years, they dont seem to care.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]I'm glad that you didn't get caught, both for you & your families sake...........But......[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]If I didn't know better, you really do want to get caught....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Otherwise, you wouldn't be taking such huge chance such as that stunt..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Wouldn't it be safer if you went to some motel, and then do your thing from there?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Going through the window? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I did that as a kid to sneak out of the house, but as an adult?....Not in a million years for this girl..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

That was a close call, I hope you learnt your lession. If it's going to be too hard for the information to get out, don't tempt fate

That being said, I done that on many occasions :P

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

yes you know it is extremely awkward to let others know who you do not trust. Unfortunately they seem very snoopy. Lucky for me I have had four good friends that have took it well.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]