Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you look like your Mom?

Absolutely. People tell me that I resemble my mom all the time. My mom says I look like her grandmother.

I look alot like my mom! I have her hair color, maybe just a bit darker, her eyes and most of her facial features. When made up I really look like her to the point where it's kind of creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Just curious...

Has anyone ever had people tell you that you looked like the guy who lived next door to you when you were a kid? or worse...the mailman?
    Not the mailman, the the local truck mechanic [mind you, he was my Dad ]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Just curious...

Has anyone ever had people tell you that you looked like the guy who lived next door to you when you were a kid? or worse...the mailman?
    Well, my father was the mailman.

Especially now with my current hairstyle

Sadly I very much do look like my mother.

I do not care for my mother so looking in the mirror to see her is not a bonus.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I never thought i looked to much like my mother seeing as she is a natural woman, and I am a man. However, a few months ago I was having one of those self photo sessions in my LBD and OH MY GOD I was looking at the pictures and my heart skipped a beat because I saw my mother in myself. I remember thinking I look just like my mother, I had butterflies filling my stomach because for the first time I saw myself as a woman and to boot a happy woman.
    A few pictures later and I thought I was looking at a profile picture of my sister. I thought OMG we could be sisters. Must of been the cheeks.
    But to this day those pictures are my absolute favorite, which I hope to duplicate many times in the future.

That's Mikayla to you Bub Mickeytgurl's Avatar
    I never thought so...thinking I looked more like my sister. However, my wife just informed me that I look more like my mother than my sister. I'm not quite sure how to take that...I don't really think of my mother as pretty. Of course, she did say a "thinner" version

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Well, after all, 50% of my genes come from her
    Last edited by PetiteDuality; 05-15-2010 at 11:40 AM.

I am delighted to report that my SO does not look like my mother in law when dressed. Imagine!

SO does however look very much like my sister-in-law. Which I found odd in the beginning but have now grown used to.

not at all

Funny you brought this up I just said the samething to my a couple month ago. After she help with my make-up I lookm in the mirror and said hey I look just like my mom did years ago

I've been told I do look like my mom...thankfully I have her nose and not my father's...whew...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Last Halloween my mother told me I look like her sister. Yup, I look like my aunt.
    Mary

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

mom

I do think I look like my mom when made up. we have the same nose and face shape. I take it as a compliment as in her day she was a looker.

I have my dad's facial expressions and mannerisms. But the first time I put on a wig, I was surprised at how much I looked like my sister. Neither of us physically looks much like either parent or grandparent (other than we're both very tall, and both our parents are tall). Maybe the milkman??
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Nooo.... My mum looks like Jack Nicholson, glad I'm look nothing like her.

I think it would feel a bit weird if I did, to look in the mirror and see a shadow of my mum looking back at me.

My Mom was beautiful (and my best friend). People always told me I looked like her. There's definitely a resemblance.

I look like my sister, but she's much better looking.
    Dana Fleming

Yes I think I do. I share her facial structure, lips and her pointy nose. LOL.

One time I took some pictures of myself all dolled up and some time later my mother gave me her old photo albums so I could scan the pictures into my computer.

Lo and behold, when I saw her wedding photos and others from around that same time, I definitely saw me and it was of course very exciting!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

The very first time that I got all made up and put on a wig I saw it. A large part of my mother was looking back at me. For me it was not a bad thing, just surprising.
    Charlie

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Oh God no! Don't look anything like my Mom...but I do have some slight resemblence to my older sister...kinda weird, I think.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Banned Spammer
    My mother passed away over 20 years ago but people tell me I look like my moter when in drab and when I go blonde I have a pic of her that I swear we could be sisters.

Mum

Actually,
    As I progessed and fulled dressed efem and started taking pictures - I could see my mother to a T. It was scary.
    I have heard cding is heretic - whether she knew it was or not - or even knew of cding - I dont know. She must have been concerned as she knew her 10 yr old son was wearing bras and hose.
    Or maybe she knew - cding was in the family.
    There are alot of family secrets I dont know about!!

Love,
    Stephanie