Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaved big time

shaved big time

Okay so I decided that if I am going to wear tights, panties, and swimwear then
    I needed to shave, so after reading some posts out here for encouragement I started
    this morning before I went to work, I got about half way. Then I talked to a buddy of mine
    that works with me he brought shaving creme and his safety razor over. I no longer had to
    use my electric shaver. I trimmed the pubic hair to the point where there is very little, then
    I proceded to shave my legs, butt, and stomache. After about 3 hours and four cuts I am 97%
    smooth. The cuts are in the following places, 2 around the ankles, 1 on the knee, and 1 where
    the sun doesn't shine. I know I will now try to keep up this look after going through so much
    pain.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So Smooth

Isn't shaving the greatest. once you get it all off, just keep at it on a regular basis. and its easy. My wife hates it though. But oh well she dosen't like Daviolin ether.flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKunk View Post
    Then I talked to a buddy of mine
    that works with me he brought shaving creme and his safety razor over. I no longer had to
    use my electric shaver.
    pain.
    That was probably a wise move if you are shaving at your workdesk. It doesn't make noise like the electric shaver, which tends to make co-workers in the cubicles around you suspicious. But then with a razor, you have to make constant trips to the water cooler to rinse the razor.

Not sure, kind of a toss up, depending on the office layout.

Be careful sharing razors with your buddy. There are some hygiene issues,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    That was probably a wise move if you are shaving at your workdesk. It doesn't make noise like the electric shaver, which tends to make co-workers in the cubicles around you suspicious. But then with a razor, you have to make constant trips to the water cooler to rinse the razor.

Not sure, kind of a toss up, depending on the office layout.

Be careful sharing razors with your buddy. There are some hygiene issues,

sorry not to clarify I talked to him on our lunch at work, but all shaving was done at my house in my shower.
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MrKunk View Post
    sorry not to clarify I talked to him on our lunch at work, but all shaving was done at my house in my shower.
    hiya MrKunk,

yes, I figured that out early on, but with my twisted outlook on the world I simply could not resist "pullin' yer' chain". I was just kiddn'

It was amusing trying to imagine that office scenario, hehehe. If that was possible anywhere, I would be the first in line to apply for a position! What a great work environment that would be!

Once you have cut down all the "trees", the saving becomes easier each time. It only takes me about 5 min max in the shower to keep my entire body shaved as smooth as a baby's b##t!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Congrats, and I feel for you with the cuts you suffered especially the ankle ones. They will occur from time to time, however the more often you shave. You will become more used to those areas and learn how to shave them without cutting yourself.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

actually now I have a majority off, most of what is still there is on my back, and my butt. The rest is pretty much gone.
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I avoid the cuts, I use Veet
    Now you've removed your bodyhair you're destined to remain hairless, most us stay that way once we've started

Once I get more money I will buy some Nair or Veet. For now I am doing it oldfashioned.
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm jealous! I have a really strong desire to shave but my wife would be very suspicious if I was suddenly hairless. I remember the days of being smooth fondly. Have fun!

I have a mother and step dad that live next to me and an father and step mom that I am close to as well. They will adventually figure it out. I have to find out how to tell them now.
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've thought of every reason possible to tell my wife. I'm thinking "my legs really itch, I think I'll shave them to see if it helps" could work or simply "Look how much better I look in a skirt now I've shaved my legs!"

yea well I don't think my family is going to be very understanding of the situation.
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shaving is good but the effect doesn't last very long; also there are those pesky little shaving cuts. You might think about epilating for your legs - no cuts and longer between treatments. Some say the hair thins out with repeated epilating but I can't say I've noticed.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Instead of costly shave creame's I use everyday 99 cent hair conditioner. Economical and moisturize's. What's not to like? Carol

it's a shame that many of us are so hairy. It takes too long to shave. That's why I went and had laser treatments on my chest / back. The one that I really want to get permanently removed is my beard.

The legs I really enjoy shaving and after time you will learn how to reduce the knicks. Now that you are smooth you will never go back.
    Michelle

Since this is your first shave make sure you look carefully for ingrown hairs and pull them immediately...After a bit you shouldn't have a problems.

I have to agree with the Carol on the cheap conditioner...I usually give the legs a bit of a scrub with a rough face cloth, when soaking in the tub just to get the hairs to stand at attention. The conditioner lets the razor slide easier...Use womens razors as that is what they are designed for, mens razors are not as good for shaving legs...
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-12-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Muilti posting is not permitted, please use the edit function instead of following on your posts

Pain ? - no need for it if you had used Nair you would be a lot smoother and no pain and it only takes about 8 minutes and then just shower it off - sorry for your pain - Ellen

Congratulations on this step.

Your family may or may not notice, and if they notice, you can always say that you just wanted to see how it felt to be smooth. If you want this to lead to full disclosure, go for it. If not, just pass it off.

Freddy

Ah! The 1st shave, I remember it well! Who am I kidding, I have been shaved for so long I can't remember when I was not shaved!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Quote Originally Posted by ellenwannabe View Post
    Pain ? - no need for it if you had used Nair
    Unless you have a bad reaction to it, or Neet, or any other remover. Some of us get rashes, so try location on the inner thigh first, and if it's OK the next day, go ahead and do legs.

Then, if there are no rashes on the legs the next day, try other locations you'd like, except the face.

As for shaving, I've tried conditioner, and definitely cut myself more with it, than with just a regular moisturizing body wash.
    DonnaT

I have to agree with Carol and Ruth where as I use the epilator and even though for starters it is painful, the more you use it does do wonders and lasts for weeks on end. Touch ups and places the epilator can't get i use Dove hair conditioner and wow it feels really smooth since it moisturizes at the same time.

Yes shaving is wonderful and would love to shave my whole body but like others here my wife won't go for the legs though I shave everything else. She's not even very happy that I shave under my arms but I do. Agree, don't use shaving creams as too expensive.... the conditioners are the best... If I shaved all body my wife would definitely put the puzzle together about my femininity and my being bisexual so I'll live right now with just keeping my leg hair quite short which so far has not brought suspicion.

I am thinking of doing full body shaving/hair removal. The only problem is I am like a forst of hair so if I do start to have, I'll have to reshave every few days which could get a bit tedious.... But if we do it for what we love, then it shouldnt be too bad

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

I love feeling smooth, it is addicting. I have been shaving for the last month - and just graduated to an epilator I did not find it to painful on my chest or inner thighs .
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx