Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What country would you visit if............ ?

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Just curious, the following assumptions apply:

Assume: You are passable, even tall girls like me can make this assumption.

Assume: You have no financial boundaries which would preclude you from
    a first class two week vacation anywhere.

Assume: Your S.O. gives you their blessing and wants you too enjoy your
    Crossdressing vacation or if you have transitioned, play along.

Assume: Remember you are passable ! You have a rather extensive
    wardrobe, but money is no object when it comes to looking good.

So: Where would you go, what country and where ? Would you
    travel alone or with a few friends or a group ? Anything else ?
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I would visit Italy. I've been there four times previous, however that's also where we honeymooned. Also, that's where and when I first CDed for my wife, or should I say she CDed me. The people there were always so friendly and always receptive to Americans. I loved the way the men went after my wife, pinches on the fanny, lots of touchy feely stuff and outright flirtation. I got my share from the female as well. The Italians seem to be a very amorous people and know each day is a celebration. So, being a tall girl, who loves 4" stillettos, I would tower over nearly everyone, but after a few bottles of a great Chianti, who would care !![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-12-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Merged Please use the edit button
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

i would got to the UK. wouldn't mind seeing some of the tourist spots but mostly want to see some of the out of the way country areas.
    My best friend gave me the best advice
    He said each day's a gift and not a given right
    Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
    And try to take the path less traveled by
    That first step you take is the longest stride

If all of the above apply:

[SIZE="2"]
    I would love to visit the UK.
    I have relatives living there, the attitude towards CD'ers seems to be similar (if not more main-streamed) to most parts of the US, there's a couple thousand years of history I'd love to check out, spend some relaxing time by the sea, and attend a filming of Top Gear en femme. Would rent, what the hell, buy a new Aston Martin, and tour Wales, Scotland and generally have a good time.
    [/SIZE]
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I think the UK , Australia or any other country with Rugby players

As an SO I would love to visit Canada with Debs, and the US would be her choice ............... would be great to visit with some of the fantastic peeps we have met on here, plus she would love to be able to affford a few of her dream muscle cars, so she would get to try some of them out, and I would get to ride shotgun
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Your all welcome to Scotland,all you beautiful ladies will enhance our lovely Country,maybe even bring us some sunshine lol.how about a swap deal?
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Money no object?

I would take Sheila to California, buy a red 68 Mustang convertible and cruise the strip

In the evenings we'd both glam it up and go clubbing

We'd then cruise the Mustang across to the east coast, visiting friends along the route before shipping the car home

Just curious, the following assumptions apply

I would love to go to France,

Joyously 27

What country I would visit if

Scotland. Why I've been to England & Wales and have wondered if the males wear anything under their Kilts. NO! I would like to meet Jan Hamilton who was formerly known as Ian. WHY? I had met Christine Jorgenson at a party about a week after she arrived in NYC. I
    admire the guts it took to make the change.

I don't think that gender identification is much of a factor in deciding where to travel. It does influence what I do when I get there. If I choose to go to San Francisco I shall spend some time enfemme. If I go to a small town I shall be in drab.
    as for my dream trip I would love to go to Australia, my dad was in WWII and said the prettiest place he ever saw was the entrance to Sydney Harbour.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Actually I am interested in all of your replies. In a few years I have my 40th wedding anniversary coming up and think I will bring a change of clothes, so I think Italy is pretty open to CDing........ Who knows maybe I'll be like the character in "Under the Tuscan Sun", Lindsay Duncan, the older over the top lush who is just loving life, wearing really great over the top dresses and make up. Yep, that's where I'm going !![/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

That's easy...

The UK, Australia, and New Zealand. And for someone from "hick-ville of the frozen north" California also counts as a forign country I'd like to visit .
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

I would go to the U, meet up with some of our sisters. I would like to go with my wife if I have one then or with another sister. It is always better to travel with company so you never get lonely.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

All of France - my favorite country to visit! The Touillerie Gardens of Paris in a Spring outfit would be simply divine.
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A.
    So: Where would you go, what country and where ? Would you
    travel alone or with a few friends or a group ? Anything else ?
    [SIZE="2"]I think I’d like to visit The United States someday – I hear they are quite tolerant about alternative lifestyles. Being “queer” myself, I just know I would be able to walk down the street in all my femme finery, spreading my message of peace and love while the locals look on in approval. Of course, I’m basing my knowledge of this country on it’s portrayal in Grand Theft Auto – I can tell it’s my dream locale, a place where gender distinctions have no place amongst the populace…

Pardon my sarcasm. I don’t know enough about any other country – I would prefer to do all of my “exhibiting” in this particular place. Why export problems to others? Exactly! I always travel alone, BTW, since all of my friends are here, on this site, rather invisible, victims of writer’s block (it seems). Anything else? Let me think... [/SIZE]

I'd have to go down undre and hookup with Suzy.
    Angie

I can understand the attraction for Italy, especially with an affectionate S.O.,
    me, I want to vist the U. K., I'm american, my ancestry is British, I own two British cars, have you seen how many really beautiful TG'S are from England?
    A month or so living around London, I may never come back.....

Where in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I'd have to go down undre and hookup with Suzy.
    Angie
    OOO can I go with you and we can all go shopping and have a wonderful time hanging out with Suzy. Plus I have always wanted to go there.

Jeannie

Madaline, it is a great thread and I think we all have given the thought more than a casual glimpse. For me it would have to be Australia for a number of reasons. When I was in the Navy we had a flight from the our overseas home base to Australia and before we went the flight was cancelled. Since then 40yrs has passed and my daughter has been there for spring break. Now I would like to visit. I also have a neice there in Sydney as well as a number of sisters here that I would like to meet. I would be traveling alone as I am widowed and have not a SO at this time.

Teri

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by minalost View Post
    The UK, Australia, and New Zealand. And for someone from "hick-ville of the frozen north" California also counts as a forign country I'd like to visit .
    i have grown up in ca, and can tell you it is as foreign as any place can get.
    but me i would like to go east. to a very strange place called new york city ....maybe even more east to japan, and buy a real kimono.

Not fair! If money is not an object, why can't I pick more then one place? It would be very hard for me to pick just one. But being a golfer, I'd have to pick the UK. I'd love to visit Ireland, Scotland and England. My heritage is Scotch/Irish to boot. And I love women's British accent.
    But wait, I'd also love to go to Australia and New Zealand. Oh, and so close to home...I'd love to tour all of Canada.
    Ant place that speaks English for starters. I don't like language barriers.
    This is harder then choosing what party dress to wear!

Where to go?

Well, when I was in the service I traveled the Pacific region a great deal so if I could recreate that, that would be lovely. That would be Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, then down to see Suzy in Perth, then on to Guam, the Philippines, and then Hawaii.

But since you said we could only pick one I would have to flip a coin between Perth, Australia or Singapore. Both places were just too much fun as a guy, I can only imagine what they would be like as a girl

If money is no object you wouldn't catch me stopping at 1 country. I'd start in England and work my way across Europe, spend some time chasing my history in Poland and Mother Russia before wending my way toward Japan then to hopefully meet some on-line friends in New Zeland and Australia. Hopefully I'd be able to skip Thailand, having checked that one off my list already.

If I had to choose just I'd have to say Australia in Dec and January.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I'd want to go to Australia. Always wanted to visit and I know there are some lovely sisters there. I'd stop by New Zealand on the way home for the same reasons.
    Dana Fleming

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Been there, done that in drab. Except for;

Africa, and the Middle East. And, I have NO DESIRE to go there and CD, whether or not I could PASS!

However, if I COULD pass, I'd return to Sweden, where I was continually stepping on my tongue! And/or, Thailand, to hang with the Ladyboys again. Only this time, I'd pick up some fem "beauty tips"!

Quote Originally Posted by minalost View Post
    No, Mina, Cal is NOT a foreign country! There's Northern and Southern Cal. So, it's actually TWO foreign countries!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Jane View Post
    I would take Sheila to California, buy a red 68 Mustang convertible and cruise the strip

In the evenings we'd both glam it up and go clubbing

We'd then cruise the Mustang across to the east coast, visiting friends along the route before shipping the car home
    You'll spend a SMALL FORTUNE converting it to right hand drive, Debs!
    Mite as well order a NEW ONE with that feature!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!