Thread: Anyone affraid the ex who knows might tell the current GF or wife who doesn't know?

Anyone affraid the ex who knows might tell the current GF or wife who doesn't know?

I've been wondering if that wasn't the case for me. My exgf knew about my dressing. She and my wife were talking to one another before and after we broke up.

The reason I think this happened is my wife was never gonna know my secret but for some reason she started wanting me to put her bra on I protested at first but she kept asking me to put it on. So one weekend I said to hell with it and went upstairs with out her knowing and put it on then put my shirt back on and went downstairs to see if she could tell we sat next to each other for an hour and she still didn't say anything. So I told her I had it on and she wanted to see so I showed her. I used that to work my way into dressing even more and she's cool with it to this day.
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

TELL your wife and then you don't have to live in fear. :-)

My ex wife asked me if my then new GF [Sheila] knew about my crossdressing after I first started dating Sheila.

I told her as we'd met on an online crossdressing forum I'd be highly surprised if she didn't!!
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 05-12-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Usual F.U.B.A.R. spelling probs

It would be too late for my ex if she ever did that. I told this girl I'm talking to that I CD and she was completely fine with it.

I never worry about the ex telling. I have a 29 yo son that tells the world long before they have a chance
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I have an estranged son, who I worry about "outing" me to my parents and brothers.

I'm out to my wife and kids, and they are OK with it, but not out to anyone else. I want to keep it that way ... I guess one mistake I made was getting on my son's bad side; he's an alcoholic and very angry, and I said some things ... and now I worry all the time, and watch facebook to see whether he's posted anything (he's on my friends list).

My mom is dying, and my dad really doesn't need the stress this would cause... and after Mom goes, I'm not planning to out myself with Dad, he's just not the type to understand, although he once caught me when I was 13.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I'll vouch for that advice, even though I'm not married. My SO knows and approves, even enjoys it. If my ex had known though it would have been published in a full page ad in the paper! It was an exceptionally ugly divorce.
    If I had any idea that therapy, hair removal, hair transplants, doctors and medications were so expensive I would have planned to be rich first.

Agreed

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

I have no worries of my ex-wife telling anyone, let alone my current love. No that it matters, but my ex knows Kat knows. I am happy to say my ex and I parted as friends. We still cal each other every now and then to see how the other is doing. The marriage and romance died, but there is a new kind of respect and love for each other that replaced what was a marriage. And Kat, my present SO knows and supports the fact that my ex and I remain friendly. No secrets from any one is the best way to be.

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen CD View Post
    If my ex had known though it would have been published in a full page ad in the paper!
    I'd count that as a blessing in disguise.

If I was thoroughly outed, I wouldn't have to hide it from anybody, and could go out more often. Maybe even dress at work.

Afraid is the wrong word for it. My wife has vowed to tell future girlfriends about a lot of things. I don't know if she will or not. But one of the things which she claims that she will tell is about my being a cd'er. i don't have a problem with this, because I can't see myself going into another relationship without telling the person anyway.
    Michelle

Like a few others - I say ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    Afraid is the wrong word for it. My wife has vowed to tell future girlfriends about a lot of things. I don't know if she will or not. But one of the things which she claims that she will tell is about my being a cd'er. i don't have a problem with this, because I can't see myself going into another relationship without telling the person anyway.
    Had a vaguely similar situation. Ex-girlfriend and I broke up rather unamicably. She's a very, very vengeful type. She's very proud of her mother taking ten years before she finally got back at somebody. I expected her to tell any future girlfriends/wives she knew about. Not to worry; I told them anyway, long before this particular ex had a chance to, and not because i was afraid of the ex, but because I didn't want to hide it from girlfriends or future wife.

Platinum Member
    well, I guess if that's so you should thank your Ex!! In my situation, my ex had known about my dressing (underdressing mostly) since the first year of our marriage, but it only became "an issue" during the acrimonious time around our divorce many years later. During that time she told anyone who would listen - just another way to hurt me I guess. Anyway, I told my present wife before we got married - didn't want her to hear it from anyone else. She was cool with it and I have far more opportunity to dress than ever!

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    Both of my Ex-wifes know. My first has seen me dressed after we were divorced and yes she did tell her husband. He has never mentioned a word to me or treated me any differently.
    My second ex-, I don't know if she has ever told her new husband or not.....

If I start getting close to any woman now, I now tell them. I have decided that if they can't deal with it then, we better know. Because this is me and thats that.

Took the words right out of my mouth....