Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoes off or on?

Shoes off or on?

Was curious to know Ladies......

How many of you keep your shoes on while you are dressed at home ethier on here or just lounging around or whatnot? Honestly for me it would be about 20% of the time that I am wearing heels or platforms. I know this might sound wierd but I feel more fem if I am just in stockinged feet.wondered if anyone else felt this way.

thankyou cuties
    Janelle

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    Yeah, I often wearing my knee boots (only have 1 pair at the moment) when lounging arouned at home and for the same reason, it makes feel more womanly.
    I've never had a shoe fetish, but I just love the way they shape my feet and when looking down, they make my legs look so sexy!
    I'm also on the lookout some new cute fluffy slippers

~Tammy~

Post Shoes

I have a pair of 2" sandals and a pair of flats I wear until I get ready for work.I love waking out to my mail box every morning to get my mail.Sometimes I wear a demin skirt to get my mail.
    Lee

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Depending on what I am doing, I usually wear shoes. But if I am just watching TV I like having my hosed feet. I like to see the nylon on my toes and spread 'em out - gives me something to look at during commercials! I do enjoy shoes though - my current favoirtes are some 2 1/2" slides, they're easy to walk in and easy to slip on and off. They are on sale at payless too! cheap!

Lovely in Lace (or Rope)
    I have a pair of 3" black pumps that I keep under my desk at work. I have them on as much as possible. Someone my be on the other side of the desk and have NO idea.

Amber

Aspiring Member
    Hi Girls,

My shoe habits dressed are the same as if I'm in drabs. Sometimes I'll wear shoes round the house, other times I won't. No particular reason for wearing or not most times.

Rachel

Hey it summer time

In the summer I go bear footed with a pair of shorts and a top of some kind. Too hot to wear hose and shoes.
    Just me.
    Summer

I wear womens shoes (mostly running sneaks, loafers, sandels and clogs) probably around 80% of my time now.... even to work.....

Joanna

Tell me more...tell me more...

Quote Originally Posted by Jocee
    I wear womens shoes (mostly running sneaks, loafers, sandels and clogs) probably around 80% of my time now.... even to work.....

Joanna
    All my women's shoes, with the exception of slippers, are high heels. I found your post interesting Jocee and was wondering how the women's shoes you described that you wear compare in terms of overall comfort and durability to their male counterparts?

Looks like I may have to do some more shoe shopping real soon ladies.

xoxoxoxo,

Christine

50-50 here, I like the feel and look of shoes but, when kicking back dressed just hose is more relaxing. Bon

Jennifer,

I love those shoes hun!
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie
    50-50 here, I like the feel and look of shoes but, when kicking back dressed just hose is more relaxing. Bon
    When it's too cold for stocking feet, fuzzy slippers are nice. En drab I usually wear beach sandals around the house. With socks.
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 12-19-2004 at 05:52 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Sometimes not

I used to wear my heels whenever dressed, felt them necessary to my feeling femme. After the thousands of hours I have spent wearing heels when my feet begin to hurt I take them off just like any normal girl would while at home relaxing.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Usually wear my 3.75 inch heels while at home and driving. Have worn them at work a couple of times. Right now I am in my "Sunday Best" 5 inchers with ankle straps. Heels about 70%, just hose the other 30%. When walking my little dog, I wear a pair of casuals with 2 inch heels.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh
    Usually wear my 3.75 inch heels while at home and driving. Have worn them at work a couple of times. Right now I am in my "Sunday Best" 5 inchers with ankle straps. Heels about 70%, just hose the other 30%. When walking my little dog, I wear a pair of casuals with 2 inch heels.
    As a matter of style, I don't like anything over 2" - but then I am an old broad
    - Robert Hunter

Rachel, you don't look that old to me, pretty good in fact, but since we are talking age, I'm no spring chicken myself.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Hi

When I am at home I wear fem shoes all of the time, I vary my shoes each day however I use a pair of pointed flats that are very femmine as well as comfortable like slippers, theses are also particularly good for driving, when I go out.

Mind of a woman, body of a man, lifes a bitch

Ouch!

I have sludge for feet, and I find women's shoes to be too fricking painful to be worn except when necessary.

I'm almost always barefoot in the house, unless I'm wearing hose or stockings. I love wearing shoes, but I love comfort even more.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh
    Rachel, you don't look that old to me, pretty good in fact, but since we are talking age, I'm no spring chicken myself.
    awwwwwwwww Ashleigh! You don't tell your age, but thank you for the lovely compliment!

Love
    - Robert Hunter

I'm with you Jocee! I wear fem shoes all the time. Flats and heels around the house and loafers to work. Tenners for shopping endrab. I love fem shoes. They are much more comfortable than male shoes!!

Mary Jane flats are nice!
    - Robert Hunter

When I get a chance to wear my heels, I try to leave them on all day. Sometimes they will come off when I mopping the floor or something, like going to the basement with an armload of clothes.
    DonnaT

My shoes are off soon as my feet are through that door... I've never liked anything on my feet. I can't stand them being touched underneath, as long as I can remember I thought if someone or something touched the underside of my foot, it would snap Still scares the crap out of me today...

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

barefoot fem

I always run around barefoot when it is warm enough. My feet are the only part of me that stay fem 24 hours a day. I keep my toe nails painted all the time so I like to show them off when I am at home. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"