Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing a hot girl, what does yr boy/gurl side think?

Seeing a hot girl, what does yr boy/gurl side think?

So i was at a bar tonight in drab. The bartender helping me was absolutely stunning. Tiny waist, huge boobs, was wearing a tight mid-stomach shirt, flat abs, thick butt, curves like u wouldnt believe, figure was amazing, she was stacked. My first thought was "omg, i would love to be with this woman, she is stunning". but then my femme mode kicked in and i thought to myself "wow, i wish i had that figure! im so jealous!"

so my question is, do you ever feel when u see an attractive girl that u wanna be with her one sec, and the next sec, u wanna be her!?!?!

thoughts?

ps - this girl had one of the most amazing figures i have ever seen, i cant stop thinking about her!
    I'm a girl stuck in a man's body!!!!

Not anymore
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Account is closed
    I always think about her hair, what she is wearing and why she is wearing sweats or yoga pants out in public!

Most of the time I get jealous when I see someone really skinny or with flawless skin. I caught myself staring at a checkout girl at lowes before I blurted out how amazing her skin was.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

No, any more I just smile to my self and think how incredible it would be to be her, to wear her cloths and have them fit, to be able to turn all the mens heads, to flirt, to live like I always have felt that I should have, that s what I feel when I see a vision like you have described
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I see an attractive woman like that ..........
    It goes something like this:
    wow, she is good looking.......
    skinny b*tch .........
    nice outfit .........
    skinny b*tch .........
    what is she a size 0 maybe a 2??
    she does look cute .......
    I hate the skinny b*tch........
    nice shoes though........

Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I never have two personalities interacting with each other in my head. I live alone and I definately admit to talking outloud to myself. But I am always a single person concept in my mind, and hopefully, I always will be.

As far as the hot chic...I would be all over that one following my interest in her. When I got home, if I was still alone...when I dressed up...I would still think about her in a sexual attraction mode. I never want to "be" anybody else.

Now I might fantasize about being with her while dressed, but of course, only for providing documented experimental research results for helping medical science and the greater good of the human race....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I see a female I'm attracted to I usually think about where I could get an oufit like hers.
    hEll

Junior Member Bikini Babe Claire's Avatar
    so my question is, do you ever feel when u see an attractive girl that u wanna be with her one sec, and the next sec, u wanna be her!?!?!

ALL THE TIME

Banned Read only
    Whenever I see some hot chick in heels, what registers through my mind first is what she is wearing, and how would that look on me.

I get sad actually. I feel like that should be me.

I feel the same like Dang I wish I could have her she's so hot. Then the next minute I wonder where she gets her clothes and what it must be like to be her. Then I get kind of sad because I end up thinking I could never look like that and idk if any guy OR girl could think about me what I just thought about her so I tend to stay in the fantasy zone lol
    Last edited by Annalise; 05-14-2010 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline Vasquez View Post
    So my question to you is, which side of you wins out in the end?
    Reine

If I see a hot girl, I want to BE her!
    I'm always a woman!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    it's all in the D do i wanna beD her or be her lmao

Since getting married I have met 2 maybe 3 women that I thought were worth pursuing. The rest of my time is spent admiring women.

I understand the dilemma. There have been several times when I would admire a woman from my male point of view and suddenly the femme pops in my mind. I want to be her, not be with her. Why can't I have both? I want to be her AND be with her. Or at least look like her and have her accept me for who I am.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Hi.
    In my interviews for the T V & papers i said,
    in a male dominated domain there were pics in the meal rooms & yes as you say . some very nice looking young lass s this was in 1965 ,

as i looked at the pics i thought yes thier form was very nice & they did as you say looked ..hot..
    & i thought okay time for you to get dressed . not quite how a male would see them , i know . yet to me i saw a part of my self represented there . & of cause the talk was not what i would have expected of men ,
    My ? would be how do you relate to men ,
    because that was an affront to me concerning mens minds ,& it cut very deep & i walked out of those rooms & would not go back in, unless i absolutly had to under protest .
    to me it was & still is so degrading ,thats not how a female thinks so, no im not male in much of who i am .

As a woman, i see a beautifull female more than likely young & yes who has a perfect shape & the looks to go with that , would i wont to be like her . no.
    Because i was born the way i was for a reason i may not know why & that does not matter yes i know im different in lots of ways yet im happy being who i am, not perfect yet i am a woman & that is to me , who i am .

I know what your saying & when i look at your ?? i see a male behind that, not a woman & thats the differance in how we think.
    Because our brain is wired so differently we can dress it up in any way we like , yet we are different,
    The other side is how we see the bedroom scene, that too is part of the ??
    in the right context is great ,taken out of that can be devastating .as a woman i see a female / woman . not a sex object,
    some one who i identifie with .

...noeleena...

Exactly like Jade said, I think about how I would look and feel in that outfit, If I have clothes, or shoes like that, if not can I find that in my size and where would I get it.

Undies

I usually try to imagine what king of undies she's wearing, and sometimes I know I'm wearing prettier undies that she is.

The guy side says "Ave her"
    The girl side says "Be her"

No wonder I'm so bl**dy confused

Nope. Just being myself is plenty enough to keep me busy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I used to "want her", then "be her", now just envious that she is able to be out there everyday and I cannot. So, try to check out her make up technique and clothing.[/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Hot women

If I see a really hot womam first I know she must have a good figure, nice cloths and great makeup. I always wonder what kind of lingerie shes wear and how much fun it would be to wear along with the heels and hose. That's should it all fit. Next I like to check the makeup out to see if she's doing anything different that I might use and then her hair style. So being with her for me is not very realistic but trying to match or wear her cloths is and then finding someone who wants to be with me in her cloths.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes! Happens to me constantly, Jaqueline!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline Vasquez View Post
    My first thought was "omg, i would love to be with this woman, she is stunning". but then my femme mode kicked in and i thought to myself "wow, i wish i had that figure! im so jealous!"

ps - this girl had one of the most amazing figures i have ever seen, i cant stop thinking about her!
    Only in MY case, I DO try to immitate her entire look! INCLUDING her amazing figure! Unless she's one of those long necked, willowy girls! They're COMPLETELY out of my league!

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi.----------------------------------- in the right context is great ,taken out of that can be devastating .as a woman i see a female / woman . not a sex object,
    some one who i identifie with .
    ...noeleena...
    UNFORTUNATELY, I'm the opposite, Noeleena! Women I don't know, and find attractive, R sex objects for me!

While I'm NOT proud of that, it's part of who I am!

At least, I concentrate on mimicking them at home, rather than hitting on women young enuff to be my grandkids!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I confess that I like all aspects of women. A womans behind can grab my attention in which case I will usually wonder what kind of panties she is wearing or
    A womans face/front can grab my attention in which case I will wonder what kind of panties she is wearing. I will look for cleavage or shapely legs or beautiful hair.
    Yesterday in Walmart, a young lady (maybe 25-30) with nice figure and tight white pants passed by me. I couldn't help but wait and turn and follow and look for just a couple seconds - no sign of panties at all - could have been a thong!
    When I was younger, only the girls my age would grab my attention, now almost all women look good.
    SheriM