Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seeing a hot girl, what does yr boy/gurl side think?

I usually think "You're sooooo lucky to have been born beautiful and female" and more often than not get a feeling not too different from bereavement. It's like experiencing a loss of some kind.

My vote is "none of the above".

I might try to start a conversation with her if she's open to it.

I think about how I would look in her clothes, shoes, and make up. I she was someone I found attractive I would think about being with her.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I react like you..... desire for her.... then to be like her.... or at least dress like her

Smile

at first:

i want to get into her pants.....

then i want to be in her pants...

what can i say i love the woman with in and with out.

I can admire her beauty like a guy but at the same time I am looking and what she is wearing and think.....I would love to wear that!

In boy mode or girl mode I would be the same, I would be attracted to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline Vasquez View Post
    ps - this girl had one of the most amazing figures i have ever seen, i cant stop thinking about her!
    Maybe you should go back and get her number. Happens tome all the time. I think OMG, what i could do to that, then i think man those are cute shoes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

I am not attracted to her, at all. I just want to be her, dress like her, act like her. I coinsider most woman to be teachers - teaching me how to walk, stand, use my voice and arms, how yo modulate my voice, how to embrace all of those mannerismsthat they learned all through their lifes. I want to be all girl.

whenever I see a beautiful girl/woman, I know why I love woman. I don't really think about "I want to BE her", instead I think women are the best on earth, nothing can beat a beautiful (and intelligent) woman.

Sometimes, when I see an woman dressed like I'm usually dressed, I'm more convinced that I might be able to blend in. Occasionally I see woman who like to dress like I do.

I look at any pretty lady with a mixture of jealousy, and getting ideas on how to look!

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola2876 View Post
    I usually think "You're sooooo lucky to have been born beautiful and female" and more often than not get a feeling not too different from bereavement. It's like experiencing a loss of some kind.
    That sums it up nicely, with one caveat. If she is blonde, I typically will have the male-type lust. If she is brunette, then the bereavement sets in. Usually the brunettes trigger a bad gender day.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

All the time! I may be old, but by gosh, I'm not dead!

[SIZE=4]Thinking back many years when I met an extremely attractive girl and thought I would like to be with her, and then was, I found that she was just like everyone else. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]So, all I think of today is how much work is involved in maintaining that figure and how well she does her hair and makeup. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Platinum Member
    yep, I would have both reactions simultaneously...and of course, my SO would probably say something like "you can try to "be" her, but you can't be with her!"

[SIZE=4]Ahh this happens to me all the time. I will see a woman with the looks and body that are to die for. I used to think about being with them. Nowadays, though I find myself wishing I could look like them. Then reality sets in and I realize, I look more like Shrek than I could ever look like a princess. Thank god for fantasies...[/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Part of me wishes I were her, while at the same time I wish I had her for a girlfriend.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I feel a mix of desire for her, and jealousy of her. It's tough to know which is stronger.

Kind of the same thing as others have posted:

boy: want her
    gurl: be her
    boy: she's beautiful
    gurl: i'm jealous
    boy: she knows how to look cute
    gurl: I wish I could know her (not biblicly) and she'd give me pointers
    boy: I want her.
    gurl: OK, OK. I admit. I want her, too. If I had her, I'd leave wearing her amazing skirt. She can have mine. Keeping the panties, tho. $10 says mine are prettier.
    I can't silence the sexy gurl inside any longer... she wants to play.

I would actualy like to find a GG that would like me to be "girly" ~ even the wife or the relationshp ~ as I'm quite a good home maker and cook.

Yea that's going to happen!

Trouble is? I drawn and attracted toward femminity and women ~ but not men?

I guess I'm just screwed!

Skinny girl, big chest- say it with me girls: boob job.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post

I see an attractive woman like that ..........
    It goes something like this:
    wow, she is good looking.......
    skinny b*tch .........
    nice outfit .........
    skinny b*tch .........
    what is she a size 0 maybe a 2??
    she does look cute .......
    I hate the skinny b*tch........
    nice shoes though........

LMAO Sammy, yes that's kind of how it is for me as well....I can relate.

Yes, whenever I am out and see an attractive woman (regardless of whether or not I am out as a man or a woman) Guy mode kicks in at first and I think to myself how attractive she is. Then my female side kicks in and I think to myself about how envious or jealous I am of her body.....and if she is wearing something that is my style, I think about how i would love to have her dress, shoes, skirt, blouse, purse, accesories....whatever the case may be. Or I will observe how she does her makeup for new ideas on how to do mine if i realy like it.

I guess you could say that in that situation, regardless of whether I am out as a woman or a man....I want her body, and want to get into her dress in two different ways...lol. Both the female & male side of me kind of kicks in at the same time.
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

I just was in the elevator with two very attractive female employees of the bank in our building and found myself first noticing that they were attractive then noticing their outfits hi-heeled peep toes on one and hi-heeled mary-janes on the other both in form fitting slacks and blouses with light weight sweater vests. Found myself thinking about what it would be like to be able to were those outfits to work every day and how nice it would be.
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Not anymore

hush.. u dont count missy.... u already got everything.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Skinny girl, big chest- say it with me girls: boob job.
    not always........... i know several that are all natural....
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-28-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Please use the multi quote function to quote two previous posts rather than multipost

I'm not gonna lie. Like most any guy, my first thought would be WOW! How I'd like to have sex with her. A very 'normal male thought and reaction.
    However, if she is wearing something very feminine and it catches my eye, I do think or wish I'd look half as good in it. I might also study her features, makeup or hair. The things that make her beautiful. So that might be what you call my girl side's reaction.