Thread: What A Day!

Smile What A Day!

Got up early this morning and took a long, hot bubble bath. During the bath I did a complete body shave (I stay shaved full time but needed a touch-up). The got dressed (Brown silk body shirt w/collar and 3/4 length sleeves, khaki skirt with brown leather belt, brown leather sandals, wig, makeup, and jewelry). Then off to the salon for a mani/pedi (cinnamon polish on toes and fingers). Then to the mall. Penney's didn't have what I wanted but Dillard's had the perfect nightgown. SA also sold me some panties and thongs. Next was Bath & Body works for some lotions and body spritzers. Then Lady Foot Locker for some Reebok Easy Tones and finally to Kohl's where I got a Dooney & Burke purse w/wallet for $20 and a couple of blouses. (I even got Maam'ed). I was feeling so good I decided to go to the movies (Iron Man 2). Finally, the grocery store and now home enjoying a nice Shiraz before dinner.
    Blended in everywhere. No comments, no looks, no one took any notice. Just another woman out and about in the world.

Sounds like a fantastic day you lucky girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ColbyInTx View Post
    .... finally to Kohl's where I got a Dooney & Burke purse w/wallet for $20....

You got a "Dooney" for $20 ???? I know Kohl's has discounts and good sales, BUT, you know you STOLE it for that price.

Good for you scoring a buy like that.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png