Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing in front of their pet

Dressing in front of their pet

I'm always home and I dressed once in front of the dog and he particularly didn't like it. So now I try to put him in his room and do my dressing then take him out later. I just wonder if other people get mixed feelings from their pets. Because he must be so confused when I try on 4 different wigs and shoes. I try to comfort him but I think it's best to put him away for a while. in his room. Just thought I'd ask.

Dressing in front of their pet

yes i get dressed in front of my cat all time, get some funny looks at times.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My dogs are very accepting. They had a few questions at first but now they are okay with it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I couldn't help but wonder what my cat was thinking. As a pet owner we often will speak out load for our pets in a different voice (I know, crazy). He would sometimes sit there staring at me with his squinted eyes and I can only think he is thinking "Dude, get therapy - but top off my food bowl first."

My cat just looks up and grins and goes back to nap. Whatever.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

they look at me funny

i dont care what they think not unless they can transform me
    then i'll care "I love typing with nails so erotic"

My cats hate me when I'm en femme. Come to think of it they hate me in drab too. And when I'm naked. They really don't care at all.

I don't think my little dog will ever get comfortable with it. Here is a picture after 5 minutes of barking at me..still growling..After 8 years she still has a fit each time she sees me..Oh well..I guess there's just one too many females in the house at times like this..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kris

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    My dogs are very accepting. They had a few questions at first but now they are okay with it.

Did they ask - "are you gay, do you want to be a woman, what does your family say, how long you been doing this..."

Now for real though - I thought animals knew us by our smell.

I mean isn't a dog's though - "Yep, that the master, I know the smell of that crotch anywhere..."
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Did they ask - "are you gay, do you want to be a woman, what does your family say, how long you been doing this..."

Now for real though - I thought animals knew us by our smell.

I mean isn't a dog's though - "Yep, that the master, I know the smell of that crotch anywhere..."
    That's pretty much how it went.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My dogs are all, like, "Dude..."
    And I'm all, "What?"
    And they're just like, "Whatever."
    So we're cool like that.

My dog was pretty accepting really. I don't suppose you can be too judgemental when your hobbies are licking yourself and humping your blankeet

I have three dogs and I always try to goive them treats or feed them while enfemme so they will like the kind lady that occassionally shows up.

My cat is cool with me dressing en femme. Only when I suit up in latex she doesn’t want to be around me — which is great, because otherwise I’d have some holes in my rubber garments in no time!

olga

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I am happy that cats don't bark.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

The cat could care less as long as I will scratch behind his ears no matter what I'm wearing. The dogs don't seem to notice one way or the other aside from the little nylon destroyer (Jack Russell terrier) who must be kept at bay to protect said nylons.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Both my cats are quite used to my dressing and I have no problem dressing in front of them. (Maybe it's because they're both females...LOL)
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I remember years back we were at the Ocean and Tanya and the wife took our dog out for a walk late at night. He didn't even notice for quite sometime. Then turned an said " Wooo" took a step back and waited for me to say something. Then it was smiles and wagging tails again. He accepted the first time he saw Tanya, just had to remember that she might be holding the leash at times.

Our cat likes to get into the pictures, and strike a pose every so often..

Tanya

The birds look crazy at me, until I feed them. And the dog just runs right up.. Too much. Ruined a couple sets of stockings.

My cat once said "you are NOT going out like that. Come here you need more fur on that skirt." Actually the dog prefers the "Hammock" the skirt makes on my lap when he sleeps
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

[SIZE="3"]The dog acts differently when Billie is around. Usually, he just wanders around the house, doing his dog thing, but when I'm dressed, he just won't leave the room. [/SIZE]
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I'll never ask my dogs opinion again. I asked how my make up was, he just gave me a strange look and said 'rough'

Oh well

How funny! I would have thought pets couldn't care less what clothes their people are wearing. Did you make sure to tell them early in the relationship, or did they find your stash after you'd had them a few years?

While the cat may have taken "double takes" in the past, I don't think animals really care. They are somewhat visual, it's true but base most of their observations on who takes care of them, not what the person looks like. You can't "fool" a pet in any case.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Oddly enough, the difference is very large

The dog in our house knows that she belongs to my wife and daughter, and is very cautious around me in male mode (the only male in the house).

Immediately after the transformation and Tina walks out of the bedroom the dog's tail is wagging like crazy and she is looking for affection from Tina! The dog clearly has made a decision that Tina is different from the alpha male. It's quite clear that the dog prefers Tina!

tina