Thread: never knew nails could feel exotic

never knew nails could feel exotic

I feel so amazing today wife and kids are gone for the weekend and I did the best makeup i ever did.
    and I did my nails and I love typing with my nails it feels so sexy for once I am loving life and after a few more rum and cokes I am sure it will be much better.
    I dressed yesterday and I have been feminized ever since an I have till 8 am sunday.
    I am in bliss.
    Last edited by lanell; 05-15-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to do my nails. I don't do my fingernails often but I keep my toenails pink.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

yes I think every little thing that is feminine can give us a thrill, even the lipstick on your glass?

Aspiring Member

I Do Too

I agree!!! I keep the backs of my hands naired and smooth. A couple of weeks ago, my Sweetie and I were watching television one evening. I was fully dressed including painted stick-on nails and several rings. With no warning she says....." I can't believe how feminine your hands look when you're wearing those nails and rings" She then laughed and said "I'M SOOOO JEALOUS"

DANIELLE