Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out alone while en femme.

Going out alone while en femme.

Hi, do you agree with me that it’s more fun to go out en femme when there is an other crossdresser with us than only being alone to do it. And do you agree that most of the crossdresser still hiding in the closet because it is very hard to find crossdresser like us to go out.
    Suzanne

It is always more fun to have another "girl" to share the experience, but that's not always possible. I enjoy my own company and have tons of fun shopping, people watching at Starbucks, etc as Cissy when there's nobody to play with.

It is always easier to go out with some one else. Unfortunately I go it alone most of the time. It is just hard to coordinate schedules to get out with others
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Hi Suzy

I disagree that you need another crossdresser

It's just as much fun going out with a GG

I am sure there a lot of crossdressers still hiding
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Silver Member
    Nope. I find it much more fun to go out with a natal woman.

And going out alone is pretty much a no-no. Girls almost NEVER go out alone, accept to the supermarket or the bank. Heck, girls don't even go to the bathroom alone. Do you want to stand out? Go out alone. EVERYONE will look at you.

The feminine world is NOT just like the guy world with prettier clothes. There are a LOT of really fundamental differences that you have to learn if you wish to navigate it successfully.

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Hi Suzy

I disagree that you need another crossdresser

It's just as much fun going out with a GG

I am sure there a lot of crossdressers still hiding

Of course Shelly, either one would be fun to go out with, I agree.
    Suzanne

It depends on the person or persons really. Sometimes it can be good, other times it can restrict us being ourselves.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If u go out alone you can always find you a new friend to hang out with. When u go out you don't have to be like girl and go to bathrooms with them. That would be weird.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

if i go you to the club i alway find some one to talk to if no other girls are there so alone or not ill still be out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My personal transgendered experience became infinately more rewarding when I made friends. These days, my outings with friends outnumber my solo outings by a margin of about 10-1.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Going out alone while en femme.

yes that's trreue, I go out alone most of time because no one close to out with. its a lot more fun with another girl with me,

I would most like to go out on the town with two other TG girls, four GGs, a unifomed tour guide and a Yorkie. And it should be partly cloudy. But that's just me.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I always go out alone. I feel like I'm exploring a new world as Stacey.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I have only had the opportunity to go out with other girls when I was in Denver a long time ago. Most often it's just me.

I love to go out with others. However it doesnt happen that often. It is hard to coordinate schedules, and I dont really knowto many local girls, boo hoo

You might be right. But I'll take it further. I am one of those that does not like to do anything alone regardless of how I am presenting. I hate going out to eat alone. Would never even think about going to a movie alone. The only thing I sometimes do alone is go fishing or hit golf balls. I just don't enjoy anything alone.

Going out with another cd is about the only way I would go out at all, besides halloween!!

Yes I agree totally, I am dieing for a NY gf to go with

It's more fun going out anytime with others or a group. We are social beings and that's just the way it is. I enjoy shopping alone, but having someone with me to give an opinion or just share lunch with is so much nicer. Doesn't have to be another CD as I enjoy it just as much with my spouse.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have been thinking about how to respond to these statements. I frequently go out alone as there are not many girls availale to go with me to the places where I go. I meet a CD friend (who is never en femme when in public) about once a week. I have a GW friend who I love going out with but her schedule is somewhat hectic. There are some CDs that I do enjoy being with. It seems as if many of the CDs that go out like to do the "bar scene" which I do not. So, it is a "mixed bag" for me.
    Hugs, Carole

cd + gg )
    CD + male friend )less likely to be read
    Cd alone )

more than one cd-less likely to get away with not being read

Even though I occasionally do go out alone, I definitely prefer to go out with someone else, GG, TG or another male, though the latter has not yet happened. Like others, I too am a social person and prefer a companion/partner in crime, as well as meeting whoever else is out there to talk with, friend or foe.

It's fun to get out with others, TG or not. And fearful people in the closet remain so because they think too much about it, imagining all kinds of things that rarely IF EVER happen ( & in some ideas, never ) when you do go out. This doesn't mean throw out common sense ( a GG wouldn't walk down a dark street alone late at night for example ).

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Go out alone. EVERYONE will look at you.
    Wrong. Out in a crowd of people a minority will pay attention. And there are people who will look at you in boy-mode, but you don't worry about it.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 05-16-2010 at 06:06 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I have actually never been out alone when dressed.I think its great being with another girl.cd or gg you can bounce shopping ideas around with them and have a giggle.much more fun than when alone
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'd rather go out with others. It's just more fun

Freddy