Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When buying girly stuff online....

When buying girly stuff online....

Hi Girls

When buying girly stuff online what name do you use when having goods delivered? If you are not at home to receive the delivery there is a chance:

1) Your (nosey) neighbour may be asked to hold it until you're home
    2) It may be sent to the sorting office for collection
    3) Your SO may be home alone when delivered

Luckily my wife is aware of my CDing, and allows me to use her name.

But would be interesting to hear the precautions you CD'ers go to when having your girly stuff delivered.

Love
    Alison

I use my gf's name, And her name is also on the debit
    card, but i will go to stores and buy for myself.

Tina L.

I just use My real name and have it shipped to my office. My secretary has never asked any questions. I had a coworker ask about one package and I just said that my wife orders stuff and has it sent here because noone would be at home to receive it...worked like a charm!

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    When I worried about this a lot, I had everything shipped to a mailbox, and picked it up. Truth is, most people just don't give a damn except maybe your family.

Now I just have it shipped to my apartment, and hope that the package isn't tooo revealing - enough to peak someones curiosity to look at it further. (once had 2 pairs of high heels delivered with only clear tape holding the two shoe boxes together with a label stuck on it. lol not exactly private!)

Hugs
    Kaylee

When buying girly stuff online

I don't order to much on line, I enjoy shopping and trying them on a lot, but wen I do order something on line I use my real name, if wife does see it I just say hun's its for you>

Platinum Member
    I don't take any precautions - I'm out to my wife and can't imagine a neighbor opening a package addressed to me or for that matter being particularly interested in the contents.

I don't buy much on line, but when I do, I just put the wifes name on it, or mine don't really matter which.
    Tina B.

Aspiring Member
    I use my wife's name, with her knowledge. Also, any catalogs that arrive are in her name, too, because of that.

my male name
    Michelle

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Since I'm out I just use my regular name.
    Don't worry about the packages, they don't say"Crossdressing Stuff" in big red letters.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Hi Allison, I usually contact the managers or the people who are more or less in charge at these online mail order businesses and I ask that no reference to the product contained in the package be printed or shown on the outside of the package. I also ask them not to package with fem colors or writing with fem fonts,etc, and so on. fem looking logos,etc.. Some of these places have very sweet feminine names and I've asked sometimes that my packages be sent in the name of the store owners. The online businesses who cater to lots of CD's will understand if you need these kind of special provisions and especially if you are making it worth their while with a large and expensive order they will always be glad to cooperate.

And I can understand your feelings about pesky neighbors holding on to your packages for you. Utimately,they can't open them! I don't know where you live,Allison,but in all of the major industrial democracies,NOBODY CAN OPEN YOUR MAIL! Beleive me,they wouldn't dare try it! they don't want to be the subject of a news report on local TV or in the local paper or go up at the county seat or downtown courthouse on some kind of embarrasing charges. Happy shopping,hun.

Samantha

Silver Member
    The idea that this is a real issue is just more of your guilt and shame showing. The FACT is that nobody cares what you buy on line. NOBODY. Nobody. Nobody.

Order what you want. Have it delivered where ever it's most convenient. If you were not so freaked about having someone find out your "secret" you would understand this. But in reality, nobody CARES about your "secret".

Ask me how I know.

Where I come from everything comes in a plain package or parcel. I have been shopping on line for years. If not then its for my daughter or step daughter.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Also most crossdressing stores use a different name on their return address.
    So if you order from iwannabeagirl.com the package will say something like K&M Industries.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

"Order what you want. Have it delivered where ever it's most convenient. If you were not so freaked about having someone find out your "secret" you would understand this. But in reality, nobody CARES about your "secret".

Ask me how I know."

Hi Stephanie

How do you know?

Thanks
    Alison

Get a P.O. Box

Hi girls,

Because I am still in the closet and I only go out en femme while away from home, I have solved that problem by having a secret P.O. Box. So no matter which name I use it is safe.

Suzanne
    Suzanne

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    Don't worry about the packages, they don't say"Crossdressing Stuff" in big red letters.
    That reminds me. One time several years ago I ordered a "toy" online. It came in a brown unmarked packet, which also happened to be ripped along the largest seam, displaying said toy to the postman when he rang the bell to deliver it.

Silver Member
    Been there, done that.

I have a great deal of experience.

Silver Member
    That reminds me. One time several years ago I ordered a "toy" online. It came in a brown unmarked packet, which also happened to be ripped along the largest seam, displaying said toy to the postman when he rang the bell to deliver it.

Right. And did the postman report you to the police? Did he inform your boss? Did he tell your family? Did he call your pastor? Did your life fall to pieces? Nope. None of that happened. Why? Because NOBODY CARES.

Order what you want.

Stephie

all of my mail goes to a po box, both male and female items.
    no problems there. he gets the bills, she gets the packages.
    i have used a po box for decades due to not home much (work hrs). is a bit of a problem if using ups or other.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post

Right. And did the postman report you to the police? Did he inform your boss? Did he tell your family? Did he call your pastor? Did your life fall to pieces? Nope. None of that happened. Why? Because NOBODY CARES.

Order what you want.

Stephie
    'Course! One moment of embarrassment was fleeting at most, and mattered nothing.

I use my real name , credit card and mailing address.
    My girlfriend is OK with my dressing so no need to worry about her seeing or recieving a package.
    And it's really no ones business what I buy or where I buy it from any way !
    Tomara

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    My male name is easier than my female name We have an attendant in the house all day, so if the postman or courier rings, they will get the attendant. A parcel in my femme name would attract more attention than a parcel in my name.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    My male name is easier than my female name We have an attendant in the house all day, so if the postman or courier rings, they will get the attendant. A parcel in my femme name would attract more attention than a parcel in my name.
    you must be rich to have a "attendant" at home all day. or it is a ****.

When I was working I had things shipped to a PO Box but now that I am retired and my wife doesn't answer the door or check the mail I just have things sent to me at home.

Vieja