Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's hear your fantasy, Maybe someone can you with it.

Made of Sugar & Spice Kathleen Grace's Avatar

Smile

Never have worn a wedding dress, I wish I had been brave enough to do it before I married. I'd feel funny about doing it now that I'm older. Another fantasy is working as a beautician.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you crossed Richard Gere with a little bit of Julie Andrews and a whole lot of Carol Burnett, that would probably be me.

I am a submissive so its quite easy to answer this one.

I fantasize about dressing up like a sissy maid or something and then being leashed by a powerful Mistress and verbally abused and forced to lick her boots.

I realize this might seem odd to some but if any of you are also submissives then you would understand
    Cynthia is still a part of me. Even if I can't express her much these days.

My 1st Fantasy is to go to a nice beach resort town with a large group of friends, CD's or not. And be able to spend week of dressing (makeup, finger and toenails polished) wearing everything from a formal dress for a nice dinner to shorts, tee's and flip flops for site seeing and a swim suit for the beach! With out the worry of being in a fight, or someone running their mouth! 2nd is to be with another "bi" CD and playing in some deep creek bank mud! (I know it's weird but thats just me) Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

To be a very beautiful woman for 24 hours or so, just to see what it's really like.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    My fantasy is to have a small waist, a nice butt and real boobs. I'd also love to have a full head of long hair that I could curl or put up in a fem style. I'd love to be able to have long hair that I could dye or highlight. Having normal sized shoulders and hands would be nice too! If I'm going to fantacize I might as well go all the way!
    Last edited by Joanne Curl; 05-22-2010 at 12:13 PM.

My fantasy is: I am with my wife; we share the process of dressing together, having bought lovely outfits -- of one kind or another. We do full makeup, and go someplace -- maybe a woman's (ie Lesbian) bar -- we act and walk and talk as two woman, sharing womanly things and feelings.
    And we may make love as two woman together, later...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

fantasy

hi

mine is to dress with my wifes help and her girl friend like we did once when i was young that night we drank some wine my wife told her i dressed up then she wanted to help her dress me up so my wife told me to dress in the dress she helped me find ,and her friend would do my make up .it was soo cool i had alot of hair back then when she finished i looked so good .then my wife told me to go upstairs i went up she came up and told me her friend wanted to go to bed with us i said hell yes .but i saw her eyes get sad so i told her i would leave it to her she said no .i was disappointed but i was also happy that she knew and helped me .but little did i know that that was the last time she ever wanted to see me that way .that night i kissed her we both had on lipstick it was the most sensuous kisses i have ever had in my life im now 52 have never had another kiss like that in my life oh how i miss that kiss.i have been married for28 years but as i age i get so sad that ill never get to have that kiss again or be able to share my true self with her or any one for that matter .i visit her daily and read everyone's wonderful stories .i love coming here .i dont know what i would do if i couldnt share my feelings with others like me thank all of you for being there i love you all .oh yes and i too love the wedding thing.i have a dress but way to small for me but i hold on to it.lol.ill write more

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnancy
    Let's hear your fantasy. Maybe someone can help you with it.
    [SIZE="2"]I would prefer to make my own fantasies a reality, thank you. My dreams fuel my fantasies, and reality becomes a waking dream because of this unalterable fact. As John Lennon once said, “There’s nothing you can make that can’t be made,” so I assume everything is within my power to create. Who else would understand the reasoning behind my wishes, and be willing to help me in my quest for crossdressing perfection? It’s all up to me, darling….

OK, I’d love to be wearing a swishy dress all day long, but I can do that without help. I’d love to drive somewhere and walk around en femme in a strange city, but I can do that right now (and I have done that many times). I’d love to feel warm, fuzzy and girly all over and dress accordingly, but I do that all the time. The only fantasy I cannot make a reality is to return to my childhood and become the adorable crossdressing boy I never was. Since nobody can help me with time travel or the obvious consequences of reversing the progression of my life, I am left alone (again), a victim of my own circumstances. With that in mind, I’ll use what I have and be happy (in my swishy dress, of course). Well, you asked… [/SIZE]

How about spending a weekend locked in a costume store, trying on all the different costumes and wigs and taking photos.
    Denise DeMann

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by hotnancy View Post
    Looks like the majority of the replies are for the nice wedding gown or bridesmaid dresses.
    Put me in that category too. I'd love to have the flowers, heels, garter and long gloves thrown in as well. It's a fantasy after all......

I just want to be passable ans confident enough to go outnin public. I also want to go to a salon en femme and get the works done mani,pedi, massage, facial hair and makeup. I did it once in drab and it was awesome minus the hair and makeup of course.

honestly the wedding dress thing kind of doesn't do it for me as much as say, a fancy fancy evening gown or poofy ball gown and all the accessories

Also, i've always thought it would be fun to have a really elaborate fairy costume, (without having to make it myself or spend a lot of money)

hey nobody said *realistic* fantasies....

I'd love to start a crossdressing band one day all dressed up like real-life dolls, playing alternative electronic music. I spend so much time learning to sew doll-like clothing, looking at dolls, and drawing dolls. It'd be so much fun to look like doll myself.

Hizaki from the Japanese band Versailles is a big inspiration for this fantasy. People don't believe me when I say he's a guy, and I don't blame them!

Unfortunately, the only person who's ever expressed a similar interest lived on a completely different continent. Maybe I could try to do something independently like Trent Reznor.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="1"]The beginning of your story may never be edited, but your story's ending has yet to be written.

Website | DeviantArt[/SIZE]

Fantasies

I am unable to limit myself to one fantasy. A few samples:

Being a princess at a state ball.

A bride or bridesmaid.

A sissy maid.

A streetwalker.

A model for Dior's early 60s fashions.

Doing housework in a nice dress with a wide skirt, petticoat and five-inch heels.

Those are only ones I can post publically.

my biggest fantasy would have to be getting locked up in a mall for a couple of nights with the keys to all the stores

I would jsut about die to be stuck all alone inside the mall with nothing but womens clothes and big tall mirrors to check myself out in

gets me all giddy inside

I would also love to get a full makeover from some really helpful people who don't care about cding or gender barriers

EDIT:

another one I thought of was to be in a fashion show and sitting at the big vanity mirrors with all the lights while I sit down and apply my make up and the works
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 05-24-2010 at 02:48 PM.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Fantasy: A beautiful pre-op TS falls for me, and I for her.

Fantasy: There are no more rednecks. Everyone is understanding and tolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    Fantasy: A beautiful pre-op TS falls for me, and I for her.

Fantasy: There are no more rednecks. Everyone is understanding and tolerant.
    Rednecks aren't that bad. They all secretly wanna try alternative lifestyles...and being with hot CDs hmmmmmm yeah! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamma View Post
    my biggest fantasy would have to be getting locked up in a mall for a couple of nights with the keys to all the stores

I would jsut about die to be stuck all alone inside the mall with nothing but womens clothes and big tall mirrors to check myself out ingets me all giddy inside

I would also love to get a full makeover from some really helpful people who don't care about cding or gender barriers

EDIT:

another one I thought of was to be in a fashion show and sitting at the big vanity mirrors with all the lights while I sit down and apply my make up and the works
    The mall fantasy sounds fun, just as long as you had the food court available too. Yeah, I'd be hitting the linergie section in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO44 View Post
    You nailed it girl!

To pass and have other guys look at me while I am out on the arm of some cute guy would put me in heaven!
    Yes yes yes!!! Then people in general wouldn't question whether or not I am a man or a woman, they would be much more likely to assume that I'm a woman when I'm holding hands or the arm of a guy. And I would LOVE to see other guys checking me out. Would turn me on a lot! =)

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeElastique View Post
    Rednecks aren't that bad. They all secretly wanna try alternative lifestyles...and being with hot CDs hmmmmmm yeah! ;-)
    I totally agree on this one

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I totally agree on this one
    Yeah, I've had some good experiences being a CD here in rural Kansas.

Sooo.... before I post the answer... how much am I allowed to talk about S&M?

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Curl View Post
    My fantasy is to have a small waist, a nice butt and real boobs. I'd also love to have a full head of long hair that I could curl or put up in a fem style. I'd love to be able to have long hair that I could dye or highlight. Having normal sized shoulders and hands would be nice too! If I'm going to fantacize I might as well go all the way!
    My fantasy exactly --- could not have put it better.

to find me a nice Daisy Duke CD look alike, that would make this country boy very very happy

My fantasy would be to spend a day with a GG helping me shop for clothes and a wig that really work well on me, and then having her do my makeup. Afterward, if I'm presentable/passable, I'd love to go out for drinks.

Oh, yeah - it'd have to be in another city, so I could relax and not worry about being recognized.

That's it. Just a girls' day with a GG.