Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Let's hear your fantasy, Maybe someone can you with it.

Stirred not Shaken

A cocktail party, fully made up, makeup, dress, lipstick, nails, perfectly coiffed, heels, stockings, sitting with a martini and a Virginia Slim with men flirting with me...and a couple of ladies winking too!

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeElastique View Post
    Rednecks aren't that bad. They all secretly wanna try alternative lifestyles...and being with hot CDs hmmmmmm yeah! ;-)

I don't know about that. I still have nightmares from the movie "DELIVERANCE"
    and squeel like a pig for me boy just doesn't sound like happy conversation.

my fantasy starts with a week oof to rest and relax, two weeks dressed as cindy in a hot climate, with a few friends just relaxing

To go out with my wife while fully dressed. Do some shopping and go out to dinner. It will never happen, but a gril can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    To go out with my wife while fully dressed. Do some shopping and go out to dinner. It will never happen, but a gril can dream.
    Don't say never! It might :-)

did someone say wedding dress?

cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jennifer[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    Mine would be to life in a world where I could dress as I wished anytime I wanted. Without crtitsm from the world, A world where I could just be myself and enjoy the dressing style I like.
    X2 that would be wonderful

Mines a simple one:
    Have someone else with me to dress up with and take photos of me.
    I don't have the best relationship with the timer on my camera
    Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece...

jessica you do great with the camera love

anyway yeah me all goth'd up (the usual really) and being with a female all goth'd up, ultimate fantasy

Fantasies?

[SIZE="3"]How about...
    - clothes that fit in styles I'd like.
    - a cute looking wig.
    - a ballerina!
    - a French maid.
    - retro sleepwear from the 50s $ 60s.
    - a pretty Southern Belle gown with all the trimmings & trappings.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]

fantasy

hi

i always wanted to come home any old day and have someone say they had a surprise for me,im told to shower and then this person comes in and shaves my body they dry me up tell me to go into the bedroom and on the bed is one of the most beautiful dresses i have ever seen along with sexy panties and matching bra slip and garter ,and5 inch heels omg im scared now .but they reassure its all for me so i relax and with thier help they transform me into a great looking woman ,i look in the mirror and all i can di is cry im sooo pretty .now they say that im dressed to go out they take me out to dinner and dancing i love it .i had this happen once but my cousin tried to set me up with guy i freaked

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    Mine is to be able to dress completely, and hang out with another CD. Wig, full make up, nails done, and a nice outfit that fits. There is a place where you can go for a few hours and they'll let you try on whatever you want. It's expensive but I might try it just to get it out of my system. Although it'll probably just make it worse haha

Would love to have someone set my hair in rollers do a bridal updo then makeup and a bridal gown

The bridal or bridesmaid dresses are nice choices or even the reverse wedding. The clothes, setting and location and even the "possibilities" are all arrangeable and wouldn't take more than the asking for my wife to participate. The fantasy part, which is the same part that generally keeps me in check from asking for them, is that she would enjoy it as much as I would or even get more out of it than making me happy. I love more than I know how to put into words that she would do it for me but I hate to ask since I know she wouldn't like it while she did.

One idea I really liked is a picture of us together in front of the Christmas tree. I have a wine colored short sleeve crushed velvet mini dress, and she has the same dress in a deep almost black forest green. I would like for us both to wear those dresses, black pantyhose and the closest to matching shoes that we have.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

fantacy

I would like to be in a public park, kissed and have a man put his hand up my skirt. in short make out in public. only I am the women. I am not passable so this would need to happen real early am .or at early eves . the idea of somebody "NOT" knowing ,but seeing affection being given to a lady, "me" is such a desire. I want to bee seen as a women with a man. to be desired.yeh just fanticy .. only im wearing my best skirt and top combo. and even if there is no man .aA walk in the park is fantastic in its self.

My fantasy is simple, I would love for a GG to dress me head to toe, do my make up and hair, and take me out on the town!

On a more personal sexual level it would involve being bound in sexy lingerie & thigh high stockings. But that is a whole other story...

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    It looks like most of the fantasy talk on this thread is based on wedding gowns and such. I also love the feel and look of them, and DID have an opportunity to wear one last year.

Granted, it was at a costume party... but I still had a wonderful time. I was at the party with over 100 people I'd never met before, wearing a long white lacy wedding gown, petticoat, hose and heels.

I spent several hours at the party and by the end was fully used to the way it felt while I walked, and the need to hold the train up and out of the way as I walked through the crowded rooms. I even was able to dance for a while on the crowded dance floor (in heels!) I had more than a few strangers who wanted to have their photo taken with me, so somewhere out there are pics of me in the photo albums of complete strangers.

If anything, the experience did not 'get it out of my system', it made me want to do it again. I'd love to have a real wedding ceremony someday with me as the bride and my SO in a tux

(The dress I was wearing was the one in my profile pic)
    Lovely Dress!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer1965 View Post
    did someone say wedding dress?

cheers!
    You look great! Love that dress!
    Last edited by Nigella; 05-31-2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Please learn to use the multi quote function that is available to all members
    Cary

It will never happen, but my fantasy would be being married to my SO while I'm dressed in a white wedding gown. All of our friends present accepting, enjoying and sharing a happy moment with us. I have never dressed in a wedding gown, but would love to experience it.

Fantasy

1. To spend a day out fully dress eating and shopping with my oldest and dearest GG friend.

2. To be locked in Khols after hours and then be able to take home what ever I wanted twice a year(Spring and Fall).
    Cary

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    hi

i always wanted to come home any old day and have someone say they had a surprise for me,im told to shower and then this person comes in and shaves my body they dry me up tell me to go into the bedroom and on the bed is one of the most beautiful dresses i have ever seen along with sexy panties and matching bra slip and garter ,and5 inch heels omg im scared now .but they reassure its all for me so i relax and with thier help they transform me into a great looking woman ,i look in the mirror and all i can di is cry im sooo pretty .now they say that im dressed to go out they take me out to dinner and dancing i love it .i had this happen once but my cousin tried to set me up with guy i freaked

Well, was he cute?
    I would have freaked to if he looked like a neanderthal!
    I mean, you were already out, could have went for the gold!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Elise View Post
    Jennifer- what a lovely dress!

Thank you, Sara.
    cheers!

Thanks, Cary! cheers!
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-01-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Please use the edit function.
    Jennifer[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mine would be to actually have another CD to sit down and talk to.. but it's a very big task to actually find one....

I tried on a bridesmaid dress once. It was more than I ever imagined it would be. It seriously was pure pleasure to feel that femme. That dress with a pair of 3.5" black heels.. mmm way too much

Store clerk

I would love to get a job at a womans boutque. Come to work en femm of course. And be surounded with women and beautiful clothes. That is a major fantacy of mine.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Womanless Pageant

My wife directs a small community youth theatre, and she is very unaccepting.

She comes home one night and asks me to be in a Womanless Pageant as a fundraiser for her theatre. I'm overjoyed and ask, "Will the men parody women, or will they try their best to look like women." And she replies, "Try to look as convincing as possible, and you are going to need to start practicing tonight."

Ah, never going to happen.

One Of mine would be dressed in Very dark and scary goth lolita. are as Wednesday Addams. But Most of all I would really like to dress up as Emily the strange!!