Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are there any other CD's who are gay guys?

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeElastique View Post
    Hey Everyone.

I'm new to the site and I have a question. I've been crossdressing for 2 1/2 years now. From what I know, most CD's are str8 guys (maybe I'm wrong). If I'm right, I kinda feel like a rare breed since I'm a gay guy. I want to know if there are any others who live their everyday lives as gay guys but who are CD's.
    I believe I am, GG's hold NO appeal anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyout View Post
    I am gay, and I am out as a gay man.
    I have never been out dressed, but I don't think it would change anything for me.

I like men, more important for me is an emotional attachment to them, so looks are somewhat secondary to personality and attitude. Although looks are important.

Dressing is not a sexual activity for me, but just a desire to feel nice in nice clothes. I never get a desire to be with women, other than to admire their style.

confusing I know

Chrissy

Not confusing at all. Basically you're like me, a gay CD. U bring up a good point...feeling nice and nice clothes. I feel so feminine when I'm dressed up. And I feel like I'm using my physical features to their full potential when I dress up since they're so feminine.

I'm bi (probably slightly on the gay side of bi most, but not all, of the time)

For me, I am totally obsessed with the female body and their attire. So much so, that the sight of a guy dressed up sexy intrigues me. Bi-curious? I don't think so.

This is a great thread! I'm a gay man(well, bi sometimes, mostly gay, but some women are just gorgeous! lol) who also CDs. Glad to know there are others like me! Do any of you all have boyfriends/partners?...I am in the process of coming out, so to say, to my partner...I have told him it is something I'd like to do and and he took it very well.....we were both under the influence of some adult beverages at the time, but I am trying to gather some garments to finally show him my feminine self!
    I feel very very feminine the few times I have dressed and love feeling like the girl in the relationship!

Will we ever be done coming out? Whew!

I came out to my boyfriend after many years together, too. He had a sneaking suspicion, but I never had the guts to tell him directly. It was one of the scariest things I've ever done!

Although he was understanding, he stopped short of being supportive. He doesn't really want to see me dressed as a girl, and is nervous that what I really want is SRS (or a "sex change", as he puts it).

I assured him that, for me, crossdressing is as far as it goes. But I would like to go out dressed, which is something he doesn't support.

Like you, I enjoy playing the feminine role in our relationship. As long as it doesn't include feminine clothing, my guy is OK with that too.

Keep us posted on your progress, and post a photo when you can.

Best of luck,

Christa

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christa View Post
    Will we ever be done coming out?

Christa
    Probably not...