Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fed-up to be a crossdresser ?

Fed-up to be a crossdresser ?

Hi,

I would like to know if you ever experience the same though as I.

Have you ever got very close of giving up all your CD stuffs to Goodwill and forget about being a CDer, no matter the reason why.

Suzanne
    Suzanne

Minus the triple six.. :)
    So, going to purge, eh? Good luck!
    I'm gone!

[size="8"]yes[/size]

Good luck. Been there done that. Most of us wish it would go away. The best I have been able to do is learn to live with it. Again good luck.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Have had it, then done it, then regretted it. Now I hang on to my feminine things until hte feeling (which hasn't come in YEARS) passes. Too expensive to purge
    Love

Lynne

Suzypier, yes, many times, and I have thrown everything out many times. NO MORE! I love crossdressing, and have been doing this since I was a teen. (besides, this costs a small fortune). Love yourself because you are special, and appreciate your sexy little kink. I will not throw anything away again, unless it is complely worn out! Proud to be a CD, and if I am ever in a car wreck, the ER folks have probably seen a guy completly shaved, and wearing panties before!

Oh, and by the way, you look fantastic darling!!!
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-24-2010 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts. Please use the EDIT button for added thoughts.

Most of us have probably "been there, done that" more than once!
    Hugs, Carole

Absolutely! And I regret it, when I picture in my mind all of the great looking and fitting clothes I have got rid of. Box the stuff up and store it away if the desire passes, eventually you'll probably come back to it.

Not I.

I went though my first "official" CD phase around 2002, and it lasted for a year or so.

Everything stayed in suitcases in my...closet.

Never really thought about it all again until a few months ago. I'm glad I didn't throw anything away, but my tastes were different back then. This time, since my daughter has grown up moved out of the house, I can CD full-time when I'm at home, and I keep spending and spending...and loving and loving...more and more every day.

Even if, for some reason, I quit dressing, I would never sell, donate, or purge, because I am PROUD of who I am, and I KNOW the urge would resurface at some point.

Sounds like another purge, then regret post.

been there/done that.....complete with a million guilt trips, and a loss of thousand dollars worth of some nice outfits.

I'm me, and I will never change. Now I strive to create balance in life, and not only is there self-acceptance of my CD'ing, I embrace it. I don't care who knows as long as it's not people within my professional life.
    Hope this helps.

Fed-up to be a crossdresser ?

good luck,I've been there and done that, I would like to say just put your girley thing s away some place its cheaper than buying all new, I know by experance,

Experience says>>

Dear Suzypier,

I ( like many others) spent years struggling with the keep or toss thoughts. I always regreted any purging I was able to accomplish. (I now am happily married to a very supportive GG who wouldn't dream of letting me toss ANYTHING!) my best advice now - just pack your play things away until this feeling of frustration passes. You will be happy to rediscover your treasures on an happier day!

Melissa

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Never, I've spent far too much money to ever think about getting rid of them.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I haven't, but I've been at it less than 6 years, and I went out in public within 3 weeks of realizing I was a cross-dresser.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I hope this thread might find someone to help:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...66#post2156666
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Gold Member
    Not on your life. Why should I get fed up being me? I love me!

there r times every now and then where i do feel guilt for dressing, and the idea of purging does come to mind, but the i think of how much ive spent on clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. I also think about the hard to find items that ive had the good fortune to come across and all thoughts of purging evaporate. Besides, trying to explain to my SO why i got rid of my stuff when she actively encourages it woudl be difficult.

Been there, done that... yeah, this happens every now and then. Basic need to know is.. you'll never give up, it will always come back. Now I just accept that this is how it is, let the phase pass, and then get back on with life...

Kaz xx

Kind of sort of the same thing

Having gone through various purges over the years I have come to regret each and everyone of them, even though none of the stuff I had before would fit me now. Give it some time, pack it away in the attic/basement for a few weeks and see how it goes.

As for fed up with being a cross dresser; yes, some times I sit back and think, "Gee, wouldn't it be great to be just one person?" Then reality sets in and I realize that I am not. Makaila is as much a part of me as my male self is and as with any relationship these two persons have to bicker and compromise from time to time. It has been very frustrating at times, but as time goes on I think I am getting a better handle on it. I think.

Purging is something that I would never do. I believe once you reach a certain mental place with respect to CDing (where you think it's a really cool aspect of yourself that you wouldn't change for anything), the idea of purging makes no sense to you. However, I could stand to give a lot of my stuff to goodwill just to free up some space! I'm a pack-rat, in boy or girl mode!

Smile

Good luck Ive given up trying to stop,to expensive.

Been there.. Done that.. And the idea is always in the back of my mind.. But knowing that the last time I purged to zero I was feeling withdrawls right away.. so the last time I purged to naught I remember how I felt and haven't done that since.. Just put your clothes in "dry dock" somewhere.. Somewhere where you can still get to if you tumble off the wagon.. (Know what I mean???)
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Yes i have..........If you have the erge just store all your stuff in your attic or an old closet...that way you dont get rid of it and regret throwing out that cute skirt when you start dressing again. :P

I'd give anything to give it up but alas...I am Karen.

Karen Sue

Account is closed
    Purging only leads to buying more crap later on. Purge now, go into debt later
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]