Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the longest time you've ever CD'd at one time?

What's the longest time you've ever CD'd at one time?

For me, it was about 8 hours each at fetish parties in Europe. Here in the states, I have evenings out and I'll CD 3-5 hrs at a time.

no more than six hours

I had my step mother catch me with my step sisters swimsuit and tights. That was probably the first really bad experience for me.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Umm, maybe a day and a half? over a weekend one time.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

longest for me has been 4 days and sa few hours.

3 hours more or less, will try an evening here soon. Slept in a nightie one night if that counts.

Currently 2-3 hours at a time, maybe 1 or 2 days a week. Before we had kids, my SO traveled alot so I would dress for maybe 2 days or more.

Living alone has it's advantages. I once went 10 days but will regularly do about 2 days.

Spent 4 glorious days shopping and dining in Schaumberg, Ill. It was the best!

While I'm living alone, I go en femme almost every weekend, but I don't go out. A couple of summers ago, I went for five days without reverting to male mode--it was great. I'm looking forward to several days this summer too.
    warmly, Linnea

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Only about 8 hours at home. Am hoping to do a weekend at some point this year.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I spent 3 whole weeks as Stephanie back when my wife and I only been married for a short time. It was her idea, not that I fought it very hard. Since she passed away, I have spent one week dressed enfemme but not wearing a wig or makeup. In other words, a guy in a skirt!! Not the same one all the time!! LOL Oh yes, I sleep femme every night anyway!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Twelve hours tops. After ten my beard starts poking through the foundation.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Maybe five or six hours, I did a whole list of errands dressed once. Practice, cause one day I'm gonna dress up and I will stay dressed for the rest of my life :] <3
    A transwoman trapped in a crossdressers body

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    .... non stop? 5 days and nights in a row
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]In a previous place of employment, I had the fortune of being able to take ten, (10 ) days twice a year... During those times, I'd go to the East coast to visit my friend and "partner in crime" Emmy....and during that 10 days visiting her...I pretty well spent 24/7 AS Kendra....Talk about going into withdrawl when it came time to go "back" to drab...It was as if I were killing part of myself taking my makeup off and putting all my pretty clothes away.... And this went on for three and a half years...Talk about Heaven... [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeElastique View Post
    Several months? I rarely wear guy clothes any more.

If you mean wig and makeup and all... I don't know off-hand. Maybe 10 or 12 hours. On the other hand, I haven't worn a wig more than a twice in the last year: my own hair is now roughly 6 inches below my shoulder, longer than most women my age.

Four days, and that includes sleeping in a nightie, jogging in a sports bra and girly shorts, and not a stitch of male clothing in between...the longer I stay like this, the harder it is to switch back!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My max has been between 3 and 4 days/nights. The limiting factors were how sensitive my face was getting from all the close shaving and the fact that I had to check out of the hotel and go home and back to work and the part of the family who are not in on my crossdressing.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Thirteen hours straight on one makeup application, with only one powder touch-up at about 6 hours. That was last Saturday. There's a photo on my flickr page showing what my makeup looked like when I got home...

Most days and nights I am Miley, but non stop without even looking at guys clothes, about a week.

Including nite time, and redoing make up in the am, appx. 38 hours from CA to home. Being very careful where I stopped for gas and did potty breaks.

I traveled at a low rate of speed to:
    A) make certain the cops did not check me too close,
    B) have as many people as possible check out the pokey driver!

Enjoyed every minute, including the truckers honks!
    Last edited by JOJO44; 05-25-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

that is always a problem for extended dressing times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

for me it is probably 2 to 2 1/2 days at a convention by the last day I was ready for pants and flats but my girl time was great I loved it.
    I spend 8 to 10 hrs a few times a yr and maybe 4 to 6 hrs once a month just don't get enough girl time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Four days at Esprit 2010

Just got back from four fantastic days at Esprit 2010. Quite a number of firsts for me. First time out in public last Thursday, and first time I got to spend days dressed, and the first time I saved a seat by leaving my purse on it! It was incredibly liberating, and the best bit, apart from the wonderful friends I made, was the fact that I just didn't have to explain anything, if I didn't want to. In fact, I would have got strange looks had I appeared in drab, I suspect .

The whole town of Port Angeles, WA, was incredibly friendly, and the hotel staf at the Red Lion were superb. They treated us all with friendliness and respect, as did the locals. Went to the local shops, bank and Goodwill store, plus a couple of nightclubs. The "bouncers" took great pains to make us feel welcome and safe. The locals asked questions, in a nice way, and one of the staff at the Red Lion Hotel came back after work to join us and taught me how to dance in 4 inch heels!

I'm still buzzed after arriving home on Sunday. Can't wait until next time I get chance to go out, though I realize that this was a particularly friendly environment.