Thread: OMG I did it!!!!

OMG I did it!!!!

I finally took my first step out of the house... well my car actually, I took one of my favorite outfits with me to work this morning and when I got off this afternoon I found a secluded spot and took off my work clothes. I took my summery top out of my bag slipped it over my head and then proceeded to slip on my mini skirt, it has very pretty beading on both pockets and looks great with my blouse and then came my black four inch heels. The look was complete just didn't put on make-up (car has no A/C).
    I got back on the road and then realized I was thirsty I should have thought of that before I got dressed. Well I decided to find a coke machine on the outside of a store( not ready for going in just yet). Found one outside of Food Lion and opened the door and took my first step out dressed as a female in the bright sun for all to see.
    I decided not to be in any hurry to get back in the car I felt so wonderful doing what any female would do buying something to drink and feeling great. I walked back to my car and hearing my heels clicking on the ground was very exciting. My pluses was going a mile a minute. I hated to get back in my car but I didn't want to push it to much for my first time out. Man what a great day. (Hope I posted in the right place)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    that's so great!!
    Now you have a whole new world to explore.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Banned Read only
    Congratulations! There's no turning back now!

Way to go, girl. I know how exhilarating the experience is. Make a list of the things that you are comfortable trying and go for it.

remember those clicks every time you remotely think about not going out again. That should do it. You will be back out the door in no time. This time you will want more time with that heel clicking sound. You're hooked you will never stay in the closet now. Congratulations.
    Michelle

A first time as worthy as any other. I wish I had your courage.

Bravo , one step at a time. Have fun, keep your eyes open, and enjoy the time.

Congratulations on this wonderful step. You will find that it gets easier to go out each time. Kepp on telling us about your adventures!

Freddy

Wonderful feeling.

I understand your feeling. I went out for the first time last February during the evening to meet other gurls for dinner. I was with an other CDer to walk from my car to the Resto. But like you said it was great to hear the sound of the heels on the sidewalk. An evening to remember. Suzanne
    Suzanne

OMG I did it!!!!

THat's great, each time it gets easier and more fun

Congrats I went out last wk to the beach in my new skirt with cap to hide my short hair
    ocean breezes lifting my skirt
    next is the mall in wig and lipstick

Exhilrating!

With my luck I would have got the Coke and returned to the car and find it LOCKED and running.LOL

Glad it went well with you! Feels good to get out in the public eye(s).
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Banned Read only
    Congrats. It does feel good to be out in the public eye and to be recognised and accepted for what you really are – female. Good luck for the future.

Congratulations. Welcome to the club!

[SIZE="4"]You Go Girl!!! You'll never forget that first time...now each time you go out you'll experience many different first times.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

i'm very happy for you!!!

till the moment i've only came out at night and i'm really nervous when doing it. Hope one day i can do it in the light of sun

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    how fun! You inspire me!

good for you!

That was good. And you are absolutely right to take your time like any other girl would. It is when people are being sneaky or rushing that others really look at them to see what's happening. But hey, woman getting a coke, what's to look at?

Happy for you!

Thanks for the comments

I want to thank each and everyone of you who left posts. Everyone on this site who have told of their times out either the first or the hundredth really gave me the courage to get out the door and have fun being who I am and want to be.
    Thank you ladies for being who you are and being there for support and love for us all. Thanks again TeriAnn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...