Thread: Finally

Finally

Wow, I finally done it. I left the house dressed. I decided to go for a short walk outside. I wore a denim skirt with a black faux leather jacket and 3.5 inch wedges. (Blonde hair and only lipstick)

Just as I was nearing the end of my street a car drove passed me, first contact. I only planned to go as far as the end of the street but it was so much fun I went further. So here I was finally out in public (Ok so late at night, just after midnight) walking around as Christina. Still in a very safe neighbourhood. I dared to walk further which took me on to a more busier street when suddenly I noticed a couple walking towards me. My initial reaction was to cross the road, but quickly realised that would have been silly, so I just kept my head up high and walked past them. I felt confident enough not to arouse suspicion and just walked by them, I might have even pulled it off although I didn't look round of course, just kept on walking. Got passed by a few other cars but by now this was nothing to me.(well less dramatic)

Like others have said, one small step, but a step none the less. Liberating I think is the word

mmm where to go next.

Gold Member
    Where to go next?
    Anyplace that is not chav infested
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

The next time will be a little easier. I'm happy you got out.

That was nice. Oh, and "first contact"--good way to put it.
    Are you a Trekkie? If so, cool!

Really, I'm just imagining here, but it seems like just being outdoors...letting your female side feel the outdoors so to speak...is the biggest step. Feeling the breeze on your legs, your footsteps.

And too, as someone said it can become almost like a contest to do more, but I don't see it that way. It is more like watching flowers blossom. And they are encouraged by their sister flowers.

OK, OK, I'm a nature lover...so maybe I'm biased. But it seems to me like that's the greatest freedom, to be able to go outdoors how you like.

Congratulation ! The first time out is always very exciting. Suzanne
    Suzanne

Congratulations!

The first time is always hardest. I'm so glad you took this step.

Be careful to stay safe. Being a girl alone after midnight can be risky!

Freddy

Isn't it the greatest, well done, i wish i could come with you next time.

Enjoy your walks. They must feel good and be enjoyable.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar

great

Congratulations, very brave indeed - cheers

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Well done, it's so much more fun to be out than in.

well done, from here on it it should get a little easier each time
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Aspiring Member
    Christina: Congratulations on your walk outside. I'll never forget the feeling of going otside for the first time. But please be careful when you're out walking at night. It's a dangerous world out there!!!

Danielle

That "FIRST WALK" can never be repeated,..... BUT, .... it will NEVER be forgotten. Good for you.

Liberating, .... such a nice word.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

well done , i bet thinking about it was harder than actually doing it !! so good on ya girl.

i and we all bet if you ask?? everyone remembers the first time outside , i never forget swinging my nylon legs out of my car and taking the first steps into the unknown , and like you i met a person on my first evening , (typical as it was late at night where there should not have been anyone ) and a couple + lots of teenagers on my 2nd trip out .

just remember it gets easier and most people dont notice or dont even care . important thing is to remember who you are and if anyone jokes or laughs , thats there problem and dont let it worry you as you are probably more in ballence with your inner self than they are

once again well done

Well done, once done you will wish you started earlier.
    all the best shopping is done out of the house.

I am sure you can think of the places. There are so many and some of them can be done 2 or 3 times before they become old hat. Have fun now that you took the biggest step of your life.
    Michelle

It was cool reading about your experience Christina. I remember my 1st time out and how my heart raced and the world came alive with the rush of excitement - as if stepping through a portal into another realm. 'Twas refreshing new and pristine. To open your TG eyes for the first time and look at the surrounding world while walking in it or even just cruising out and about is quite a thrill. Isn't it sort of like looking down from above? Everyone's so busy, blaze' and unaware of the miracle contained in each successive moment - you kind of feel sorry for them - so tied up in their mind so...absent...so predictable. But just like them it's all so boring to me now, sad to say. Hope that doesn't happen to you - i just feel so...jaded. Ah but...c'est la vie, life goes on...

With this long weekend I have SO much time to kill it's disconcerting. I've got to DO something or I swear I'm gonna get all panicky and existential. Seeing how I've nothing to do I'm heading off to a TG boutique on the other side of town to get a makeover and my nails done. The GG beautician (Kat) is so fcing hot. I love her tats - and stealing glances at her pretty green eyes as she concentrates on my face while applying makeup, hehe...

Hey - there's an idea for your next adventure maybe. Check out your area and see if there's a similarly oriented shoppe - one that's alt or TG specialized, as this one is. I'm wearing short-shorts a pastel blouse and low heels. Normally I prefer going bra-less in tight summer T's to showoff what I got underneath, au natural (small but cute). But how can I not wear my bra w/breastforms at a TG shoppe! I'd look out of place without. Anyways, have fun girl!
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 05-29-2010 at 10:00 AM.

Gold Member
    Way to reach out for your freedom Christina! We see a lot of stories about bars and shopping, but for me I really like the going outside ones. Like Mea says, there is something about feeling the breeze. For me, it really makes me feel like I am free while dressed because the senses process everything that much more. Enjoy!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Now you have a whole new world to explore.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Planning on going out tomorrow in my gorgeous new black dress can't wait im so excited tomorrow can't come soon enough i envy you!

Well done, Christina!
    I'm always a woman!

Well done Christina, you've taken your first step, and I bet you can't wait to get out again.

I love reading the "First time out" threads, they always bring a smile to my face, and the thought "Oh, you've done it now girl, once is never enough".

Keep safe
    Margaret
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

One small step for a man, One giant leap for the woman in you!

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Phyliss;2162721]That "FIRST WALK" can never be repeated,..... BUT, .... it will NEVER be forgotten. Good for you.

[SIZE="3"]Still remember the first drive ... the rush, the panic, the thrill ...
    Congratulations - no going back now! ;^)
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]