Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you LOVE your MALE self?

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

Do you LOVE your MALE self?

Ok so this is my question, When you see your reflection in the mirror, as a man, how do you feel about yourself? Do you yourself LOVE YOU or are you angry that you enjoy something that "normal" men don't. (this is not about looks, it is about your feelings

I do not know how to answer this question. I know that I think I am a good looking man and have been caled handsome many many times but sometimes I just want to be called beautiful.

I guess I love myself but I hate the fact that I have upset my wifes world. and this makes me sad that I think of myself sometimes as a woman. But when I do think this I feel better most of the time.

I know I said this was not about looks but I was saying that I am happy with my looks as a man. But being the kind of man I am upsets me and I do not know what to do about this to make me love myself. I LOVE being Keri, but I don't like what Keri puts me through to be happy as a man?

It has taken a lot of years to get where I am today, but now I can say that I am very happy with myself. Perfect? Far from it. I am happy as a man and when dressed as a woman. My personality really does not change much from one mode to the other. I am a CD for now and have no desires to progress further than that.

Well, when everything is perfect and I look perfevtly feminine I am delighted and happy as all get out but when somethings just not right I have to find it and correct it. I have to look good or why bother.

Aspiring Member

Yes, I Love Myself

When I look at my male self in the mirror I see a "normal" male. I see a man who's not bad looking (for my age). I see a man who has a fair amount of accomplishment under his belt. But most of all I see a man who has attempted to be the best human being he could.... (and mostly succeeded).

I'm not ashamed or conflicted about my Crossdressing. To my way of thinking, it just annother side of my personallity.

So to answer your question.... Yes, I love my male self

Danielle

Yes, I love my male self. But I wonder...If I did not have this feminine side, would I be the type of man that I am? Because of my feminine side, I feel I am more compassionate, caring, more loving, accepting and even sentimental then I would have otherwise been. I am happy I am perhaps what some call duel gendered. I'd never give up either side of me.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Love is a very strong word!

As a male, I'm very much over wieght (as I am dressed as a woman) and I have to be honest there are things I would change if I could (and might if I had the money) ie my teeth are not perfect due to an accient when I was 6, but there better than sum all the same.

Generally I love being a male, there are things I dislike, such as my body hair, but that is not due to my dressing I just don't like it, never have, never will. but over all, no I don't love myself, but I'm happy to be who I am, I have a good life as a man, and would have no wish to chance me, bar losing wieght, again for the good of my health, not to improve my dressing.

Forturnately woman come in all shapes and sizes, I just dress like one of my size when I do. ie happy to be a man!
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

What we see in the mirror is only a reflection of the physical. The true depth of the person within, whether man, woman or a combination of both, can only be reflected in our interpersonal relationships with others. The idea is to do the best we can, in spite of gender role.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well I like my male side........no problems with that.......I adore my female side
    But whats in an opinion......some people will agree with your look , others will not.....Personally I feel good male or female.........Lifes just to damn short to worry much of what people think....

Spread the

I love all of me, including my male self. There are some minor things I would change, but those will come with time. I want to get my teeth fixed and site correction surgery. I also have to watch my diet and get some exercise, so I came look good in my clothes(male or female). I feel my crossdressing completes me and hope to get better at it.
    Cary

[SIZE=4]I love my Male self very much. He allows me to do things I could not do otherwise. However, I love my Femme self also. She allows me to be the softer person I have always longed to be. I would not say I am well adjusted, or good at balancing my two half's yet. I am slowly learning how to use the best of both to maintain my life a little better though.[/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Do I love my male self? Are you kidding me, that guy is messed up He has a hard socializing with people. Always on edge. In just plain english the guy is not right. So no I don't care for my male self at all.

Now my other side. No one relaly knows for sure how Raychel will be. She has never stepped out yet. I guess time will tell.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I really don't love my male self but also I don't hate it either

The avvy pic isn't me
    More than ever, but not at all while i was a practicing alcoholic. It's hard sometimes for me cause i'm still struggling with life's demands and i tend to get down on myself, but all in all, yes, he's a fine man.
    I also think he''l be a very nice compliment to Cassie when she can come out more often. mj (Cassie)

I have to agree about how difficult it is to accept and love yourself with all of these mixed feelings. I do accept my self now but I question how I will feel once I begin to date again and see what my SO feels at the time. We put them through a living hell of sorts that some can deal with and it helps us as well when they nourish and support us. But when the SO can't accept it, it begins to tear at our soul. We love them and the other side and unfortunately it becomes a battle to see who wins. How can an SO fight and win against another woman that they can't see and smack?

Great question. If you figure it out, then my all means share. I know this will be a problem and I have no solution.
    Michelle

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I'm so used to seeing an ugly guy in the mirror for the last 54 years that I'm having difficulty coming to terms with the fact that several girls have told me I am quite pretty when dressed.

Like others, my old self is a bit of a social misfit - partly because I could not accept myself so how could I expect others to want to know him, but I have found that I can talk to girls a lot more easily when I am dressed - probably because we have more in common.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Yes, I do love my male self. Although I do wonder at times how much easier life would be if I were 100% genuine authentic male with no underlying gender issues, as well as how many guy toys, boats, fishing rods etc I would have if there were no competition with this side of me for funds.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I love both parts of me equally. It also helps that I have friends and a SO who loves both sides of me equally as well. Alex and Lexi are two parts of my personality that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Aspiring Member
    I do not like my "male" self. He is not a happy person. Why? That is a good question that is being worked on. I do like the feeling I get from dressing. I don't know if I like my "female" self any better. Actully, I think I do. I am happier when I am dressed. But, I am not living it 24/7 as yet. That could make a difference in my feelings about myself. Someday I hope.

Thumbs down definitely Not

Hi everybody
    I do not like my male self. I think it Volga,just hate it so much, but im born a man,married and have kids so have to put up with it,but trying to work things out, that's y im seeing a therapist.

I have to say that I do love my male self. I greatly enjoy my male life for lack of a better phrase. When I get to dress up in a suit or go out to a club as my male self I do like the way I look. I like being the male in my relationship with my wife and know that she does as well. I do however really enjoy my time as Stacy and look forward to spending time as her.

I really don't know how to answer this other than saying I am myself.. I really don't see the difference between My male self and my dressing. Other than ridding body hair to fit the role I choose in dressing, I am indifferent ..

I think you should be comfortable with yourself as a whole, to be complete and to dis like a gender role that you share is not complete. I know there are those who wish to be female 24/7 and they will adjust to that role. I for one do not want to be anymore female than male in fact I really favor my male side over the female role. I am sure that could change but for now I am content.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I do not like my male self. When I look into the mirror and see myself as a beautiful lady I cannot help feeling this is the real me.

Always have and always will. The same can be said for my female self. A delicate balance that I am very comfortable with.

I love both sides of me.
    Dana Fleming

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I do like ME! Both my male self and my crossdressed female self. I am one person, not two. Yes, I do have two different personalities, but there is still only one person, and that person is ME!!! I am not sure that "love" is the correct designation, maybe "like" is better!! I did LOVE my late wife and I do love my girlfriend, but although I really do like my body I am not sure that I "love" it!! Does that make sense?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!