Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wild and crazy places to go en femme

Banned Read only

wild and crazy places to go en femme

Ok, I'm wondering what are some of the wildest places anybody has gone, dressed. I don't know why but it's popped into my head that I want to go to a strip club dressed, and I've only been to such en drab a handful of times. So don't know where this came from, and am not sure I would do it alone, but its a fun thought, for me anyway

Church.

I was in another city and went to church en femme. It was a GLBT friendly church I found on the web. I did not recognize that there were any other TGs there at that service, but everyone was really friendly and welcoming. I sat down and visited with the pastor for a few minutes after church. It was a good experience.

In less than 7 days, I will be in Roswell, NM visiting the aliens. That so far is the wackiest but I'm still young. So who knows what crazy thing I will come up with.
    Michelle

White water rafting on the Green about 25 years ago...under dressed - kinda - white bikini. Outer dress - brown leather short shorts, white gauze cover shirt and tennis shoes. Got very wet.....Bikini was great, but the leather shorts I wouldn't recommend. You know what they say about leather when it gets wet then drys...its true. Having a nice flat front wasn't a problem. So much, that when we got home that night about midnight, wife had to cut them off me...

Jenn

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    I don't know why but it's popped into my head that I want to go to a strip club dressed, and I've only been to such en drab a handful of times. So don't know where this came from, and am not sure I would do it alone, but its a fun thought, for me anyway[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]I've been to a few while dressed; always with a friend.
    One caution - testosterone and alcohol are running high at most of these clubs, so be extra vigilant ...
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

Have one friend that knows your little secret, set up a date to go out with a bunch of mutual friends and see if they recognize you. If they don't: awesome. If they do, well there's a whole new way to come out!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    A minor league ballpark.
    Or on an Amtrak train
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

[SIZE="3"]Hmmmmmm, Donnina, a very interesting question!

I did go to a strip club en femme a long time ago, along with a couple of gg friends, and we had a great time! But maybe that was kinda cheating because it was Chippendales back when it was a ladies-only nightclub in L.A. I had an awesome time as "one of the girls." My only complaint was that in a club like that the line for the lady's room was really long![/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Let's see, other than that, there have been a couple of trips to a fairly exclusive private club. Oh yeah, and we once went to a "bug museum" someplace as well as to the top of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.[/SIZE]
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells View Post
    I was in another city and went to church en femme. It was a GLBT friendly church I found on the web. I did not recognize that there were any other TGs there at that service, but everyone was really friendly and welcoming. I sat down and visited with the pastor for a few minutes after church. It was a good experience.
    Was it a UU (Unitarian/Universalist) church?

[SIZE="3"]
    A dog show. Went to to the final night, so had a chance to dress very nicely.
    Wore a shiny spandex top, flats and a long pencil skirt slit to above the knee. Evening make-up, too. Had an absolute blast.
    [/SIZE]
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Quote Originally Posted by donnina1963 View Post
    Was it a UU (Unitarian/Universalist) church?
    The church was Gospel Community Church in Houston. Very friendly and accepting. Here is a link to their website.

http://www.communitygospel.org/

Molly

I went to Walt Disney in Fla. spent the day and evening there on the rides and at the showes. Had no problem and was never treated any different then anyone else.

My so and i went to bush gardens about a week ago,i was dressed we took pictures(will post soon),rode some rides and had a wonderful day.

I have been to a auto wrecking yard many times enfemme, also been to a brothel enfemme, the chicken ranch in pahrump nevada. also went to my 30 yr H.S. reunion.
    Last edited by vivianann; 06-12-2010 at 09:57 AM.

How about an outdoor public shooting range operated by the state in rural north Georgia. Four of us went shooting crossdressed back in March of this year.
    Image028a.jpg
    That's me with the AR-15.
    Phoebe

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Unfortunately I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to this sort of outing, but my most wild and wacky (for me) outing and also the scarcest for me was a Six Flags theme park. Don't think so? .... well there are a lot of teens there (who seem to be able to easily read any CDer at 200 yards and more) and I was lining up with them in close proximity to get on those roller coasters!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

how about a Wedding rehearsal

There is a picture of me in my albums in a black short dress. I went to a wedding rehearsal and dinner afterwards dressed like that. It was Halloween night and my excuse was I was going to a party with my girlfriend afterwards. She dressed as a sexy vampire. We were the hit of the rehearsal. The GG bridesmaids complained I had nicer legs then some of them. We ended up going to NYC and wandered around the Village. It was really cold and I wore a mink coat..... ahhhh heavenly memories

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Phoebe Reece;2166231]How about an outdoor public shooting range operated by the state in rural north Georgia. Four of us went shooting crossdressed back in March of this year.

[SIZE="3"]Pretty sure nobody was going to say anything ... LOL!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Reece View Post
    How about an outdoor public shooting range operated by the state in rural north Georgia. Four of us went shooting crossdressed back in March of this year.
    That's me with the AR-15.
    Oh, wow, Phoebe! That's one that is still on my life list!

You look wonderful with the AR-15! Such a perfect feminine accessory!

I can't quite see -- is the lovely lady behind you holding a Kimber? If so, she looks great with it! It would go exceptionally well with a slightly over-sized evening purse.

I'd love to add an AR-15 to my 5.56 arsenal, particularly if I could get the "Hello Kitty" edition:[/SIZE]

(Clearly not me in the picture!)
    Last edited by Persephone; 06-02-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I've been to a church, that was not really that special. More special, I've been on some trains to different cities without any male stuff, just me dressed up. That was fun and I really want to do it again.

I've been to the evening Harness races dressed. It was exciting and scary.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    In less than 7 days, I will be in Roswell, NM visiting the aliens. That so far is the wackiest but I'm still young. So who knows what crazy thing I will come up with.
    See for me, it was the other way around. The aliens visited *me*, performed strange experiments on me, and I ended up being a crossdresser. Of course, nobody believes me!

Daenna, you are right. No one is going to mess with a group of heavily armed crossdressers. I think many of the other people there may have thought we were undercover police, since we had law enforcement type targets and better made target stands than anyone else.

Thanks Persephone. My AR-15 is a Smith & Wesson and it shoots great. I have a replacement bolt assembly that allows it to shoot .22 LR as well. I love that photo of the Hello Kitty model.
    I don't remember exactly what my friend in the photo was shooting. It was not a Kimber though.
    Phoebe

This is not so crazy other than the fact that several people did not recognize me and one man hit on me not knowing who I really was. This was at work several years ago where I dressed very professional and had just went from brunette to blonde. One woman actually complimented me and wanted to come home with me.
    SRS January 27