Thread: Guy mode for summer...

Guy mode for summer...

A couple reasons actually. All that foundation wear is kinda difficult in the summer time and I kinda like the "low-maintenance" goatee in the summer.

My wife, on the other hand, does NOT like the goatee. So, in a way, I suppose she can actually look forward to the return of "cross-dressing season".

In fairness, she's been pretty accepting of my dressing once she understood it so, in that I'm lucky.

I suppose I'll have to do a me-with-goatee vs. me en-femme for the "Boy Mode vs. Girl Mode II" thread (with something better than my crappy $5 web camera).

well actually I probably appear more guy-mode in the winter with my "not too girly" female jeans with pantyhose underneath, female socks and sneaks and in the summer yes it's more uncomfortable to wear the foundations but I wear my shorts with bobbi socks and sneaks and white bikini panties and just love that - enjoy - Ellen

Platinum Member
    Summer is a great girl season for me. I'm not very "hairy" at all, and shave my legs 365, and I really enjoy wearing tank tops, short & casual summer skirts, etc. I try to be age appropriate, but poolside I can get away with it.

Banned Read only
    A goatee may be low maintenance but a good $100 electric shaver makes shaving every day or two a snap

Haydée (pronounced Heidi) silhouette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donnina1963 View Post
    A goatee may be low maintenance but a good $100 electric shaver makes shaving every day or two a snap
    unless the goatee covers his entire face, he's still going to have to shave every day or two

Quote Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
    unless the goatee covers his entire face, he's still going to have to shave every day or two
    Thanks to the Chickasaw blood, not as often as you'd think

Summer only gives me a reason to wear shorter skirts. I'm past the stage of caring what people think.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better