Thread: A rare night alone...

A rare night alone...

I got a rare experience this evening. My wife is away all night looking after her step-mom, who fell and hurt herself. She's way into her eighties, and no doubt this injury is really bad for her. Cracked her pelvis. She didn't break it, thank goodness! Her daughters needed a night off, duly earned, I'm sure. So my wife is spending the night over there to take care of her.

This leaves me with a very rare night to myself. And as you can imagine, I'm taking full advantage of the situation. I'm absolutely dressed to the nines, in full makeup, meticulously done, the works. I even put nails on, which I have to admit, is really wonderful.

I love having long, pretty fingernails. I imagine what it would be like to be able to have nails like this all the time! And in addition to that, I find that I'm ablsolutely revelling in a kind of feminine overload. Pink fog, perhaps? I'm wearing a lovely dress, elegant heels, hosiery, a beautiful slip, jewelry.....the whole nine yards. There's not a thing I'm wearing that can even remotely be construed as men's wear.

I have a hint of perfume that wafts across my senses, and rather distracts me from time to time. My hair brushes across my cheeks and comes to rest upon the swell of my breasts. My hosiery rubs against itself as I move my legs, my high heels dangling as I cross my legs.

I'm going to put on a swim suit in just a bit, and take a swim in the pool en femme. This is somthing I just never get to do....

What a nice evening! I feel just wonderful!

I think that for many of us, this is the kind of experience that brings us back to crossdressing, and sometimes makes us push the envelope to more daring escapades en femme. It's hard to explain, but there is a euphoria involved in the whole crossdressing thing that makes us want it more and more, and leaves us looking forward to the next opportunity to "be" girls again. At least that is how it is for me.

These opportunities are rare for me, except for Saturday mornings, and I'm really enjoying just living in the moment, hoping that time slows down a little, and that this moment can last a good, long time.

There's just nothing else quite like it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    Enjoy your evening Marla. What are you doing here anyway. And I hope your mother-in-law does well.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Marla

have fun and enjoy every second of it.
    Most of all enjoy the swim - its really fun swimming enfemme!

Sammy

That sounds wonderful, I agree it does somethig when you have time to do your makeup just right and slowly get dressed then be able to have time to enjoy it. Hope your night last forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Smile

I hope you had a soft warm evening. How was the swim?
    Lois

I am glad that you got some time to be Marla. You are right, there is nothing like that time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Greetings, Marla. I surely hpoe you enjoyed last evening. It is well deserved, on occasion, to have some girl time to do as you please. The enfemme swim sounds great. Let us know how it felt!

Glad to see your making the most of it. I would too in your position.

Marla you are experiencing the same feelings of euphoria that we all experience and where you do not get the opportunity to express your femme side as often as you like the feelings you experience is much more intense and wonderful, I remember those days. And being able to go swimming enfemme is trulley a treat, been there done that.
    Those of us that get to go out enfemme as we wish, do not experience the intense euphoria as much, however being able to go out enfemme without any fear or trepidation is also very rewarding and alot of fun fun fun!
    We need to get you out to Vegas one time so you can kick up your heels.
    Any way enjoy moment enfemme, and tell us about it.
    Viv

Stop it - your causing me to want to grab my clothes.

Glad you had a wonderful evening. Too bad since you were all dressed you stayed home. Getting up like that deserves to be seen.
    Michelle

For those who were interested, it was a nice swim. It was the first time I ever swam with actual breast forms on, and they tend to fill out a swimsuit nicely.

I went to bed, and didn't take off my fingernails first. I thought it would be nice to wake up with them on. To my horror, my left pinkie no longer had its nail on when I woke up. And although I combed the bed and the bedroom thoroughly, I have not yet found it. I'm sure my wife will find it before I do (Murphy's Law, right?). That should be amusing.

Ce la vie.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/