Thread: Pink Household Shopping?

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar

Pink Household Shopping?

When you girls are out shopping for general household stuff do you ever pick something just because it looks pretty or girlie?

Whilst out shopping for few things a few days ago, I picked up a bottle of bleach, then I saw a pink bottle called 'Pink Power'. Well I just had to have to have it instead and didn't take any notice of how much it cost. I got the 'Floral Breeze' washing up liquid instead of regular lemon. Pink toilet tissue instead of white and 15 denier chiffon hold-up stockings instead of sliced pineapple(?).

I've never known a woman to buy one of those boring household items just because it's pink rather than blue or white.

Anyone else have the same experience or am I the only pink bleach addict?

I don't think real girls do that, but WTF, we are allowed to be different! I would do the same as you.

I'm changing my car soon, and told my local used car seller that I'm looking for a Peugeot 206 3 door 1400cc Automatic in lilac; I'm still waiting.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Haha, I thought it was just me.

I swear that Yorkies in a pink wrapper, rather than a blue one, taste better!!

Mona x

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    I too go for the pink, without mentioning any products, it's the household items in pink containers that catch my eye straight away while out shopping. It don't bother me in the least if someone is giving me a funny look if I leave the shop with a bright pink bottle of bleach or something.

Satin xxx
    "There's a place for us.
    A time and a place for us.
    Hold my hand and I'll take you there.
    Somehow, someday, somewhere."

Meganmc

Razors

I'm not sure about household products. I barely even pay attention - I just grab something quickly. I lived in former communist countries so long, I always go for the cheap toilet paper

I always felt ripped off by pink razors, though so I won't buy them. They are never made as well as just an old blue Gillette for men. Every time I even look at them in the store, I think of the old addage, "You can sell women anything".

I make up for that urge to grab pretty (sometimes ridiculous) stuff in other areas like clothes, so I want the smooth legs.

But, Oreos + Pink = Double Stuff!

I usually don't intentionally go looking for pink things, but sometimes something will just catch my eye and I have to have it. Nothing big mind you, the last pink purchase was a big pink column candle.
    We're not counting the nail polish, tops and panti.. uh..undies. (didn't want to say the "P" word).

We but everything we can get in pink. Paint, throws, sheets, blankets, and what ever we can get.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

YAY! I am not alone. Except, some times the cuter stuff wins. If it has pictures of teddy bears, or is a teddy bear, or cats and other cute animals that wins over the pink. We even shop for clothes, thinking that we can always dye it pink if we can't find the colour we want
    Queen of the DD: drift and drag

Going insane? Meet you there!

Have to admit that I've FINALLY gotten past the pink thing... gawd, I played that to the max for sooooo many years, so I know how you feel. N o w ... it's floral stuff. I'll buy the hand soap dispenser just because it has some nice lavender flowers on it... not because I particularly like that product. I don't buy the plain white paper towels anymore... I pick the ones with the prettiest patterns. Purple or lavender packaging draws my attention the most. I have also developed this thing for roses. If it has roses on it... I'm debating whether "I really need this!"... or not!!! Would my friends question my masculinity if I bought these cabbage rose towels??? Maybe just a couple of floral pillows on the sofa!

When I first joined this forum, someone posted a thread asking, What is in your medicine cabinet? When I looked, I was shocked to see how much feminine and "pretty" stuff there was in there ! ! !

Yes, Tammy... I buy the fem packaging, if I have a choice!!!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I haven't though about it really, I guess I do buy more now, cause I'm out the closet. I used to by Strawberries and Cream fragerances for my truck. Smeels fem, and liked it. I'm buying more pink, purple things now... Nothing specific though.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Platinum Member
    it veary well could have happened, see i am a impulse shopper you know oh that cute and omg look at that ....so i would say yes..........

Aspiring Member
    Tammy,

Of course I do. I always choose the softest loo rolls, scented moistened toilet tissue as well, spring flowers or something similar in fabric conditioners, pretty flowery air fresheners, I buy myself fresh flowers quite regularly, pretty smelling girlie deoderants and lush pink Monsoon skirts that Tamara still hasn't borrowed.

Anne
    Last edited by Rachel_740; 08-22-2005 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    ..and lush pink Monsoon skirts that Tamara still hasn't borrowed.
    Yet..... sweetie..... YET........ *still waiting*

I do buy pretty things that are on my bathroom shelf, not just because they are pretty, but for guests too and they will be seen. But Tammy...... tsk... buying something because it's pink isn't going to clean your bathroom now is it........ and before you say 'no because YOU do it' that's still NOT the point!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I generally buy on price unless it's pink, purple or lemon and I like it. Then I don't even look at the price tag. I was out with my wife not so long ago looking at bed linen and to my very pleasant delight she decided that she liked a pink set best of all the colours and patterns they had. Couldn't wait to get home and remake the bed. Had a wonderful.... er.... night's sleep . We also have a purple satin bed set and you ain't slept until you've done it on satin.

Luvya