Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bi-curious, or just sexual gratification?

Have fun!

All i can add is.. Have fun,use protection,and wash up when you're through!!!You thoughts areYOUR THOUGHTS,don't let others control them!

I want to thank everyone for their comments. It's good to know, that i'm not the only one having these feelings. I've been having these feelings for years, but have yet to act on them. I don't know if i'm scared or haven't had the right opportunity. I don't have any cd friends, and i'm working up the courage to go to a cd club or bar nearby (not dressed as a girl). There are a number of clubs here in Los Angeles. Classifying myself gay or bi, is something that troubles me, I don't know if I could live with it. For now I will continue to dress up, secretly.

For me, all the times that I have gone out in public, I just feel glad to be me.
    I did it.
    It's so much fun that sexual gratification isn't needed. I'm so hooked on the interaction with people that that's the high I get out of CD'ing. I feel like a different person when I do it. In some cases, it feels like being a celebrity.

I think that it has nothing about being gay or bi sexual it has to do with the fact that you feel extremely feminine. This was something that you are born with, but discover either slightly before or during puberty.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    Haha everyone is bi-curious, or in denial of it.
    Please don't speak for me in your generalization... Thank you
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Pretty sure she was being light hearted. :-p

And you are who you are. People and feelings change almost daily. Don't fight it, just go with it.

Gender idenity and sexual idenity?

I a Rubix Cube!

Yeah, it was kind of a joke. Wouldn't even think of you.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

The Art of Futile Resistance

Rochelle,

An interesting thread. Thanks.

I share your feelings, including being conflicted over the attraction to man parts. The Girls have done a great job describing why we might feel this way. Sure, it's all a part of feeling femme, but I wanted to add my two cents.

In my daylight world I'm straight and male. When the sun sets I often feel the onset of The Urge to dress, behave and feel femme. I fight The Urge, because I have very little opportunity to dress and because it would be very risky to my relationship, but ultimately it always wins. Like most of us, I think, The Urge has changed, grown and progressed with time. What started with me as an attraction to wearing stockings has become a full-blown dress-up fetish. Each time, and at each stage, I feel mild shock and surprise, I go through a phase of futile resistance, then I succumb to it with a mind-numbing whoosh. Here's the point of the story: I think that the irresistable pull to do something naughty is the cause of the erotic "zing" that I feel. Feeling unable to resist is hugely erotic, and keeps leading to more and more outrageous urges.

I can relate to your nascent bisexual urges. I have them too. I haven't acted on them - yet - but I know how it progresses: feelings --> urges --> needs --> compulsion --> kneeling with your mouth open.

Fight it at your peril.

Heidi

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Rochelle, I know exactly where you are coming from. I have always been a streight man myself...I am attracted to women, and have only been in relationships with women. However, throughout the years, the thought of experimenting has become more & more apealing to me, and I would fantasize about what it would be like a lot....but only sexually, not in a relationship. A few years back I started chating with a man on a gay dateing site and one day felt comfortable enough to ask him out. We went out and had a good time but then when he wanted to fool around, I started getting nervouse and pretended to get a phone call from my work asking me to come in. about a year ago I went out on a date with another cd. I was much more comfortable and we did do a lot of kissing & fondleing and I realized that I had just got myself all worked up with the guy before for nothing. It felt very right on the second occasion....kissing is kissing, you just don't think about the sex of the person while you are kissing them....you just focus on how wonderful it feels (unless they are a bad kisser...lol.). Now, out side of kissing and fondleing (genitals), I haven't gone all the way with another man or cd, and I don't know if I ever will. What I do know is that worrying about catagorizeing yourself as streaight, gay, or bi is irrelavent....it's all about what you find attractive and are comfortable doing. Just go with what feels right & comfortable to you. Oh, and I also am the same way as you when it comes to going out as a woman, I want to sooo bad, but I am not comfortable yet in doing so....I don't think I can pass....especialy in the face. Hopefully I will get to the point one day where I will be able to. Good luck Rochelle!

Kissing

Kissing is such an important part of lovemaking I think, so if the thought of kissing a man turns you off, why go there?

Don't worry... I think it is totally normal to be curious about that sort of things...

Myself I concider me as a straight guy, i love girls and only girls but I'm also fantasize about the girl sexual things
    I think that we all have a bi-part in ourself. I would definitely not live a love story with a boy, but I might having some sex! If there's an occasion!
    Last edited by alexis GG; 06-10-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: TMI

I know that feeling as well. I fought for years, but at this point i've just siad to heck with it and decided to experiment with a man or tg to see if i like it. Still looking, but i'll be glad once the issue is resolved one way or the other.

Don't be afraid to try out new things. And remeber to just have fun whatever you do.

With so many claiming to be str8 I believe that the " I think about having sex with a man" thingy is more a product of the "Pink fog" notion.. Girls have sex with men, so in order to be more "girl like" ( for some maybe even a lot) it makes sense. Nothing wrong with that.......... I am guessing that it adds to the allure. Does thinking about it make you gay or even bi? I think not.

I am all for the try it you might like it option, but it's not a stretch for me because I like it.. You just need to keep in mind that when you get down to brass tacks and the clothes come off, the fantasy may well disappear qiuckly, but on the other hand.. it's just sex.. it washes off
    Kel
    Yup, that's what happened to me. I went to a gay bar at 21 "to find out". And it turned out, my illusion didn't fit. I don't like guys when I'm a guy. If I can't keep the fem illusion going, I get turned off. Course, if I stay dressed, and the guy needs his satisfaction, I could go there. I think it's another attempt to feel like a woman. Nothing gay/bi about it.

Separate fantasy from your conscious feelings,only you know where you lie in that spectrum,then again realise your dealing with a human being ,not a gender.Then be receptive from that point of understanding.

kc but travel alot for work to NE mostly but also west coast
    the more i get into nikki, the more i think about men. i cant help it. i thought i was straight before, now i just hope i am bi. next thing you know, it will be men only for me! haha

Quote Originally Posted by rochelle33 View Post
    I love dressing up but i'm in the closet. Dressing up makes me feel good and relaxed, but it also turns me on sexually, and I would love to go out dressed, but I don't think I can pull it off. I'm a straight man and I love women, but sometimes I get curious and think of what it would be like, to be with a man fully dressed up. So I have two questions, do I do dress up just for sexual gratification and am I gay? I love women, and they turn me on like crazy, but I am curious about men, but I can't fathom being in a relationship with a man or even kissing a man turns me off. What does turn me on are his genitals, anyway am I crazy?
    I could go into great detail of the mathematics of this (permutations and such) ~ but to keep it simple?

Think Rubik Cube.

Your more than likely not gay nor even bi-sexual but your attraction to such is an extension of your inner feminine self.

That is to say your not so much interested in having gay-on-gay sex with men, nor that your TS, nor that your necessarily gay or bi ~ but you would desire to be the female ~

In other words its a manifestation of your nee and desire to express your feminity.

Its part of the "fantasy world" and that's for the most part where it needs to stay! In "Wonderland"

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    Separate fantasy from your conscious feelings,only you know where you lie in that spectrum,then again realise your dealing with a human being ,not a gender.Then be receptive from that point of understanding.
    Well said and well put!

I wonder if there must be an awful lot of sexuality denial going on for lots of crossdressers.

I really don't understand how you can suddenly experience 'gay' or 'bi-curious' feelings just because you're wearing women's clothes? Surely you're either gay or bi-sexual whatever you're wearing?

To badly (because I can't remember it exactly) paraphrase a response I once read on here... if you were dressed as bugs bunny would you suddenly be into bestiality?

I am attracted to long hair, a pretty face, personality (of course), and, above all, an ample, well-shaped ass. Although I've only experienced women, I honestly don't care what's between someone's legs. Because I have only fantasized about male parts, I have to admit I'm curious. I might try it and dislike it, but somehow I doubt that would happen. A standard guy with a flat ass does absolutely nothing for me, but a beautiful man, CD, TS, etc., with a fine booty is something I want to experience before I die. Kissing is great, and I would want to try both top and bottom.

p.s. I thought Jaye Davidson in "The Crying Game" and John Cameron Mitchell in "Hedwig and the Angry Inch", when wearing subtle make-up, were hot beyond belief. I saw the stage version of La Cage once, and one of the actors...a guy dressed, of course...was, without question, hotter than any woman I have ever seen in my life.

Smile Yes I Love Men

I guess I'm the exception to the rule. I had the feelings you're talking about when I first started dressing. So I tried guys and absolutely found myself. I am now a confirmed gay crossdresser and I enjoy life soooooooooo much. Willow

Its normal to feel this way.. I'm bi myself and i know it.. although I don't think I could have a real meaningful relationship with a guy i am still attracted to them as well as women.

Banned Read only
    Here's my take on what make a guy dressed seem hotter than a women to some. Both can dress hot, but we probably think the guy is more likely to put out.

That being said, I was bisexual before I started dressing, though primarily interested in women for relationships and men for sex only. And now that I've started dressing, I'm definitely interested in sex with other CDs.

I am what I am and I'm not going to question it too much.

For now, I find myself more and more intrigued by the thought of making love to a man, whether dressed or not - being dressed would be the the icing on the cake. In the future I am ultimately looking to transition