Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mowed lawn

Mowed lawn

I mowed the lawn wearing a dress, the neighbor lady just stared at me. I will mow the lawn from now on enfemme, much cooler in a dress.

I wonder if she is trying to think how to ask you to mow her lawn too

I am sure you enjoy being cooler
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

bring your mower here you can mow all the weeds, only one acre.

Well good for you.I hope you weren't wearing a dress with a push mower.That did take a lot of courage to come out like that.

Aspiring Member
    sounds great I hate mowing grass.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Last fall I raked the leaves up off the lawn in a jean skirt and T shirt, I guess that that falls in to the same genre of sport as mowing the lawn in a dress. One of the neighbours across the street popped over for a chat while I was doing the raking. It was a very accepting neighbourhood that I lived in. Sadly I had to move to a new place but I have already started introducing the femme me to the street
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Sounds good. Just ignore your neighbour if they start being funny.

Good for you! It takes courage and being comfortable in who you are to be so bold. It speaks volumes about you. The neighbor is not someone that appears to be accepting. That's unfortunate.

Freddy

The neighbor lady use to flirt with me alot until I started going out in public dressed enfemme, she still is nice to me but no more of the flirting behavior, she has told me she does not see anything wrong with it, and that we all should be ourselves, but her body language and facial expressions seem to say otherwise. The other neighbors seem to be very accepting and are very nice to me, and treat me as a friend. I think the neighbor lady is normally accepting of anybody being a crossdresser, but where she has had a crush on me, I think she struggles with that part of the situation.

hi

way cool!!! love it you go girl lol
    i do that too just enjoy to hell with anybody who dose not like it they can come over and cut it for you lol

oh yeah ,

most girls i have met are cool with it as long as it isnt them thats having to deal with it
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-03-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Please use the edit function in your post instead of posting again straight afterwards. Thank you.

Personally I would have worn shorts and a tank or cami. Just don't try a mini-skirt. I don't think the neighbor could take it.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    The neighbor lady use to flirt with me alot until I started going out in public dressed enfemme, she still is nice to me but no more of the flirting behavior, she has told me she does not see anything wrong with it, and that we all should be ourselves, but her body language and facial expressions seem to say otherwise. The other neighbors seem to be very accepting and are very nice to me, and treat me as a friend. I think the neighbor lady is normally accepting of anybody being a crossdresser, but where she has had a crush on me, I think she struggles with that part of the situation.
    Well, it's perfectly fine for her to be very accepting of crossdressing, but not want to be in a relationship with someone who is a crossdresser.

Gold Member
    I can see it now from maybe other neighbors -

"Hey John, nice dress!"
    "Yeah thanks Bill, I got it today when I was picking up the ol John Deer push mower from the shop"
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post

perhaps now would be a time, in your guy clothes, to ask her out. She showed interest in the past, now she knows, it could be a good thing. She might still be interested, as long as she knows your interested in her as a man also.

Keep us up to date!

I would love to do that but...... I'm the poster child of safety & I see two very good reasons to NOT wear a dress whille using a power mower.

1. Items flung from the mower can easily cut your legs. I don't want my pretty legs scarred up.

2. Doing this will ultimately ruin the dress. What a shame.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

mowing grass

yes you are right at that i dont like my legs scared up either

Mowed lawn

good for you I have a women across the street, that mows her lawn in a dress all time, I haven't tried it yet,

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I remember once on "The Simpsons" both Homer and Ned lost a bet to each other and had to mow the lawn in their wives best Sunday dress.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Mowing a lawn in a dress?? Seems like shorts would be more appropriate and comfortable.....

One way to get noticed, I suppose....

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Vivian,

I talked with your neighbor, it was not the dress, it was the steel toed combat boots you wore WITH the dress. she thought the dress was lovely, but safety first !

(just kidding )

Kelly
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Nobody mows their lawn in a dress... that's why she is looking at you. She is thinking, you should be wearing women's work clothes or let a guy do the yard work.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    Mowing a lawn in a dress?? Seems like shorts would be more appropriate and comfortable.....

One way to get noticed, I suppose....
    Lots of women wear dresses doing all sorts of mundane work-a-day tasks. There's no prohibition on wearing dresses for anything In some religions, it's even a sin for women to wear bifurcated (read: other than skirt or dress) outer garments.

Awesome!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC View Post
    Lots of women wear dresses doing all sorts of mundane work-a-day tasks. There's no prohibition on wearing dresses for anything In some religions, it's even a sin for women to wear bifurcated (read: other than skirt or dress) outer garments.
    OK...but I have NEVER seen a woman mowing the lawn in a dress....not very practical! Like a guy mowing the lawn in a sports jacket, maybe??....

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    OK...but I have NEVER seen a woman mowing the lawn in a dress....not very practical! Like a guy mowing the lawn in a sports jacket, maybe??....
    Not quite interchangeable, those. Dresses cover the entire range of possible types of clothing for a given activity. Well almost. I don't think anyone's tried scuba diving in a dress

I have seen a couple of women mowing while in a dress. It's rare, but it happens.