Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD Bucket List

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    In fact, very many of us have done that!
    The HARD PART is, both of u WANTING to stay together over the long haul!
    Yeah, and that is exactly the part that is not so easy, well that and the totally accepting and understanding part. i could have easily picked other things for my bucket list, but considering i'm 0-2 in that department it was an easy choice. mj (Cassie)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

My sincerest appologies, MJS!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    Yeah, and that is exactly the part that is not so easy, well that and the totally accepting and understanding part. i could have easily picked other things for my bucket list, but considering i'm 0-2 in that department it was an easy choice. mj (Cassie)
    I ASSUMED u were an idealistic, "wet behind the ears", 20 something!

I think it's WONDERFUL that, after going "0 for 2", u still wish to have romance in your life!

I DO hope u find it! Or, that IT finds u!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have always wanted to gain acceptance from my wife. And then travel on a road trip with no boy clothes. Michigan upper penninsula would be sweet.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I ASSUMED u were an idealistic, "wet behind the ears", 20 something!

I think it's WONDERFUL that, after going "0 for 2", u still wish to have romance in your life!

I DO hope u find it! Or, that IT finds u!?
    No need to apologize Sherry. 20 something? i'd take 30 something if you offered it, but not the 20s. LOL and i've seen plenty in life to make behind my ears look like the Sahara. Idealistic? hmmm, maybe a little.
    Wishing for romance? put it this way, when i read the comments from the CD/TGs and their GG SOs, it makes my heart flutter!
    If patience is a virtue, then i'm a saint................naw, not a chance on that one.....*wink* mj (Cassie)

This is fun

Love all the responces. great Idea's for us to consider.
    The next thing on my list is a professional make over, and then a photo shoot in a wedding dress. I am currentlly making my wedding dress. I can't wait to show it off.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Add me to the list that would like to go to GiGi's since for now, my So lives close to it and has been there before we ever met. It would be fun to meet others from here at GiGi's with my sweetheart at my side.

Silver Member

Smile Bucket list

I would love to be in a pageant and have to dress and model several outfits and be made up by a professional artist. The winner and all the contestants would get a 2 week vacation with cruise and be supplied with a complete wardrobe and could not wear anything male the entire time.

I would also like to be a french maid for a weekend and be photographed and videotaped.

Far to many sexy things to mention ^^

I'm still trying to decide whether I want to jump the fence permanently, and become Sophie 247, replete with surgery, 'mones, ect.

meantime, i'm going to an event with 6,000 people I know at my uni en femme.

First t-girl on the moon.

Aim high.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-09-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Multi posting is not allowed. Please use the edit function in your original post to add further comments

I'm thinking that a thousand-mile train ride through the Northwest would be fun, exclusively en femme. In fact, that would be really fun with a bunch of other girls.
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 06-09-2010 at 01:30 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

id love to have a job as jaina but idk if i could do that because of how taboo it is

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Three Wishes

1. Have a total head to toe from the skin out makeover as Ami.

2. Go for a drive as Ami (if I could remotely pass) in my convertible with the top down.

3. After I got my looks down pat, dress with someone else (LT) and just have some gurl time together......

Not much to ask, huh?

I would like to be a bridesmaid at least once, and go through the whole process of being fitted for the dress, matching accessories with the other girls, attending the rehearsal (and rehearsal dinner) en femme, getting a makeover, and participating in the wedding.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel05 View Post
    My absolute biggest wish is for me to be able to share my dressing with my wife, she knows about me, has never seen me dressed and can't stand men dressed as women, she will not entertain talking about it, so that would be my wish just simply to be able to share and for her to accept me and my dressing
    Sadly, that's on my list as well.

Going to a renaissance faire dressed like a wench and going to a formal ball of some sort en femme is also on my list.

You know, the cool thing is that I have done just about everything I wanted to do as Kim. The only things remaining that I can think of are to go to a symphony!

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    For me it's an easy answer....two major things (kind of related) I would like to do.

1) go out in public as a woman.
    2) go out on a date as a woman.

I don't know if I ever will be confident enough to do so, but I hope one day I will.

Things I have done:

1. Visit a dressing service, twice while in London. I totally recommend this.
    2. Dress in front of my friends. Did this for Haloween one year, the host suggested I dress as a bride. How could I pass that up, they still don't know how often I dress.
    3. Gel nails at a professional salon. Now I do this twice a year.
    4. Come out to a friend. Did this years ago with a GG, also my wife before we were married.
    5. Full body wax. I do this twice a year too.
    6. Pro photos. As part of the dressing service and once locally.

Things to do:

1. Wedding renewal as the bride. Planning that for this Fall, very excited.
    2. Burlesque lessons. My wife bought me lessons for my b-day
    3. Have a date night while en femme with my wife, no plans yet.
    Rebecca Bas

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    .For no known reason I would like to be part of a tour party at a distillery.
    ~Samm

New Item for list

This may be a long shot. But I'm planning a trip to England in the near future. my plan is to go en fem. and do a cd crawl. Hope to meet some of my English girl friends that I have been coorisponding with. That would be ever so much fun.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    I could make a long list. If all goes well, in the next couple of weeks I'll get my ears pierced (again) and start electrolysis (again, darn it!).

I'd love to find a fashion consultant in this area who could help me really get my look together. Failing that, I hope to become a fashion expert all on my own.

I had a few adventures while dressed when younger, including going out and passing. Don't know if I would pass anymore, so I'll put "going out around town and passing in public now, at age 60, without looking like a frumpy old lady" on my list.

Here's a big one: I'd like to start a CD/TG/TS club here in the town where I live, so I can help others work with their issues and so I won't have to drive 75 miles round trip to get to the nearest place where I can hang out and just be me.

Ultimate desire: I want to hang out and just be me, all day every day.

*** Jenna ***

My biggest wish now, is to travel by plane to my birthplace as Faye , and spend the time there going to all the places that I once knew so well.
    I had a most cherished wish come true recently , my aunt accepted me as her niece, thank you whoever was looking down on me and made this dream come true .

I would like to spend an evening treated like a ladie. I have been to the SCC and out in public, I am one of those people of walmart photos
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tammygirl79 View Post
    For me it's an easy answer....two major things (kind of related) I would like to do.

1) go out in public as a woman.
    2) go out on a date as a woman.

I don't know if I ever will be confident enough to do so, but I hope one day I will.
    Well, I got to cross #1 off my bucket list last night.....hurray!!!
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

I would like to find a lady friend to travel with and go to shows, as two
    ladys ,platonic would be fine ,my SO won't even see me dressed
    There must be lots of lonely ladys that would like to go to nice places
    I would even pay for everything ,all she would have to do is accept
    me as a women a dream or not ?

Well, Honestly I have done almost all of the things that I have ever wanted to do as Nicole, so I guess that the only remaining thing is to live the rest of my life as Nicole. Maybe move somewhere where no one knows me, leave all of the drab clothing behind and just start a new life living full time as Nicole.

Bucket list

1 Take a road trip/holiday totally en femme. And thats going to happen in August, can't wait.

2. To find an accepting and supportive GG to share life with.