Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sex with women as a CD'er

1) have you had sex with your female partner while dressed and if so what was that like?

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR]
    Yes frequently. It's certainly not how most men have sex with females! When I'm dressed I feel completely feminine to the tips of my toes and so any kind of masculine activity is out of the question.

2) when you have sex with your female partner while not dressed does the act of sex with a woman make you feel more masculine for that period of time.

Yes it does, but that has little effect (see below)

3) does the sexual desire to dominate a woman (something i would think is conventionally strongly attached to masculinity) diminish your feminine side. I.e. when you fantasize about being dominant or "having your way" in bed with a woman do you still feel feminine or the desire to CD during those fantasies?

I have never had a desire to dominate a woman - quite the contrary. The woman always has to be the dominant partner for me.

4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed? If so please elaborate on how.

My p is very small and serves no practical use in the bedroom. When I am dressed, it is completely invisible and undetectable and so I don't think about it at all.

1. Yes. I assumed the female role It was the greatest sexual experience I've ever had.

2. Not necessarily, as I always play the female in these situations, although my wife (who is bi) likes aggressive women.

3. Not even a little bit.

4. When dressed I don't think about my penis at all.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-06-2010 at 04:35 AM. Reason: TMI - read the rules

Yes I sometimes have sex when dressed. It could be anything from a full outfit moved about to sexy lingerie.

The facts are I enjoy it and my so enjoys it if im happy.

Obviously the majority of our sex is naked which makes her happier because I am still her man.

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    1) have you had sex with your female partner while dressed and if so what was that like?

My partner prefers Natasha when we become intimate or any other chore or task for that matter & it is in 2 words pure bliss

2) when you have sex with your female partner while not dressed does the act of sex with a woman make you feel more masculine for that period of time.

Not at all!!!

3) does the sexual desire to dominate a woman (something i would think is conventionally strongly attached to masculinity) diminish your feminine side. I.e. when you fantasize about being dominant or "having your way" in bed with a woman do you still feel feminine or the desire to CD during those fantasies?

We dont play the whole dom - sub thing so no

4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed? If so please elaborate on how.

ummm I like having it at times but i also wonder what it would be like to have the operation but it takes alot of planning, studying and the fact that theres no coming back from it once its done.

my response....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post

Yes I have. Needless to say it was exciting. I managed to please my partner and she pleased me. Emotionally, perhaps I was more gentle, less rushed and felt what I can only imagine how a woman feels making love to another woman.

It depends on the over-all mood of the moment I suppose. But since it is more frequent then making love dressed, it's hard to say it makes me feel more masculine.

I have never had a desire to dominate a woman - My SO is always dominant over me. She does not like me to be dominant over her. Sexually aggressive...yes, but not dominant.

Never gave it a thought. It's there and functional in either mode.

Funny how I've read that different personality traits come forward when you're dressed as oppossed to presenting as male. This applies to me. I have a MUCH easier time being intimate with my wife when dressed. Completely. This is not a "sex" thing persay - but an intimacy thing. I feel much closer to her as a woman than as a man. So the answer to this is a resounding "YES". I love dressing, being dressed, and being/acting/feeling feminine while dressed. And having sex as a female (and being treated as a female while having sex) is really my turn on. Of course my wife enjoys this too, other wise our relationship would probably be in trouble.

I haven't had sex with my wife "as a man" in quite a while. We both enjoy sharing our femininity.

I find that my "twig and two berries" is just an annoyance that gets in the way. Not to the extent of having any "procedures" done - but still. Tucking is annoying, however necessary, and occasionally painful. I only wear panties ( think I have one pair of mens underwear around somewhere), and I wear pantyhose about half the time (both in male and female mode). I also tuck probably half the time as well.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-07-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Some information is not needed on this forum however vielled it may be
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Quote Originally Posted by akinbiyi View Post
    Nope and I never will. Sex is quite a primal act. Do you really want your breast forms thrown against the wall at such a force that it explodes because of the heat of passion? That's hundreds of dollars down the drain

No. I act appropriately based on the gender I'm representing, so sex really has nothing to do with that at all.

Nope, it doesn't diminish my feminine side in the slightest. Maybe because I find it easy to switch between genders at whim.

I don't place too much emphasis on having or not having gender appropriate genitalia while dressed up. I'm probably in the minority in this, but I believe that being female is far more than just having the appropriate genitalia attached to your body - it's primarily acting like one, along with the voice, the gestures, and your way of thinking. Someone can spend thousands of dollars on SRS and still wind up acting male if they never practiced or learned these other traits.

Aspiring Member
    1) Yes, it is erotic and wonderful to fantasy play for an evening once or twice a week. We both enjoy these nights.

2)Yes, when i am in male mode i totally feel masculine in the bedroom. It is just as enjoyable, for different reasons

3)I have fantasies about both roles in the bed room, and many kind of meld together from time to time. (i dare not go any further here tho)

4) I am comfortable with my body, in all modes of sexuality, and that part of myself is what my wife finds attractive.

Fun topic!

-Donni-

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar
    Many here have posted about the idea of having sex with a man while dressed. I wonder, for those of you who are straight male cd'ers:
    Please share your response/insight, and feel free to correct any assumptions you may feel are incorrect that I have made.
    1. Yes and it was amazing.
    2. Not really for me, it does feel as if I am playing a role of sorts... lol that of the guy...
    3. I have considered this, but never actually been the dominant partner. But no, I dont feel that it deminishes the feminity I feel.
    4. I think it gets in the way. And having to deal with concealing it in a tight pair of jeans is bothersome to say the least. I do not feel that just because you have a penis it makes you a man... Physically it defines you as being male, but there is a lot of grey area that I feel society ignors when defining the norm as strictly male vs female.
    Kiera Renea

Yes, with a couple of ex-girlfriends before I was married, and with my wife. Very cool all around.

Not really. I have been married for 12 years, so we just kinda do what we do now. I don't think about being masculine or feminine during sex. I think about baseball.

CDing and sex just go together when they get to go together for me. As far as having my way with my wife, yeah I like that. But love and sex are two way streets.

I like my member, and it's presence when dressed as a woman is just part of the deal. I don't really think about it one way or the other.

Since 4 years ago, almost all the time with my wife. It is always great !

Recently ocassions of sex without dressing has been very few. Certainly in I such ocassions I act less femenine, but I enjoy much more my fem role.

I really does not like to have a dominant role in the bed.

nothing that bothers me. I just imagine I have female parts.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-09-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Too much information

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    Many here have posted about the idea of having sex with a man while dressed. I wonder, for those of you who are straight male cd'ers:
    Please share your response/insight, and feel free to correct any assumptions you may feel are incorrect that I have made.
    1) OMG says it all!!!!!! It was over 10 years ago and I still fantasize about it.

2) No

3) I never want to dominate a woman during sex. It was a moving experience for both of us. ( I think she had some bi fantasies too which made it all the better for both of us)

4) I kept it tucked during foreplay.....I was fully dressed in a dress and hose. She touched it through my panties after rubbing my pantihose clad legs. I was like a woman being touched by a woman and drove me insane. When it became unbearable (I had to fight of an orgasm) she untucked me and we made love.

She lived my feminine side

Ami

i wasnt dressed while we were but b4

i dont feel more masculine or more fem

i still have a desire to CD

i only think about if its hiding well enough