Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex with women as a CD'er

sex with women as a CD'er

Many here have posted about the idea of having sex with a man while dressed. I wonder, for those of you who are straight male cd'ers:
    1) have you had sex with your female partner while dressed and if so what was that like?
    2) when you have sex with your female partner while not dressed does the act of sex with a woman make you feel more masculine for that period of time.
    3) does the sexual desire to dominate a woman (something i would think is conventionally strongly attached to masculinity) diminish your feminine side. I.e. when you fantasize about being dominant or "having your way" in bed with a woman do you still feel feminine or the desire to CD during those fantasies?
    4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed? If so please elaborate on how.
    Please share your response/insight, and feel free to correct any assumptions you may feel are incorrect that I have made.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1. No partner, period. So, "No", anyway.
    2. NA
    3. NA
    4. My male parts r never visible, or reachable, any time I dress. So, I MUST do everything while dressed, just like a female does! ( Can't go into any more details here!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

1) have you had sex with your female partner while dressed and if so what was that like?

My wife hates the fact that I dress. If I came at her dressed she would probably leave me

2) when you have sex with your female partner while not dressed does the act of sex with a woman make you feel more masculine for that period of time.

Being straight I love having sex with a woman. Won't have sex with anyone else.

3) does the sexual desire to dominate a woman (something i would think is conventionally strongly attached to masculinity) diminish your feminine side. I.e. when you fantasize about being dominant or "having your way" in bed with a woman do you still feel feminine or the desire to CD during those fantasies?

The idea of CD would never cross my mind then

4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed? If so please elaborate on how.

I am trying to hide my penis completely and be the best woman I can be when dressed. I'm also always around other people when dressed. So the only thought I have about my penis is that it is properly hidden from view and can't be seen (no bulges). The other worry is that it does not hurt because I'm confined and crossing my leg causes pain or not. I'm trying to be a woman when dressed. The penis is not part of the thought process.
    Charlie

The avvy pic isn't me

Yes, with my 1st wife, but i was at a stage where it was mostly lingerie, and while it was a little different and erotic for us both (she was bi-curious), i'm assuming being done up fully, would be much more powerful.

Not so much. Honestly though, it's been a year and a half and my gender feelings have changed dramatically so..........

I'm naturally on the submissive side, so not at all.

Not so much, but would prefer to keep it well tucked.

Great thread by the way. mj (Cassie)

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar

My wife and I have sex weekly while I am dressed- She has completely accepted me and allows me to live out that side of my life in private. She calls me Melissa and as I will state below I am submissive and she will treat me like woman. She does not aloow me to kiss her if I am wearing listick. That is the one thing that creeps her out. She doesn't mind if I wear it, I just can't kiss her.

I love sex with my wife, It does not make me feel more or less than who I am.

I am submissive and my wife has learned to be more Dominant and she will have her way with as the woman in bed when I am dressed. We are into bondage and she treats me like she owns me.

4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed?

I love my penis, I am very aware of it while I am dressed. I would have it no other way.

I don't care how accepting my wife or girlfriend would be, that is one area that I definitely want to be a man.
    Michelle

This is always tricky because most women do not want to be made to feel "lesbian"or creeped out during sex if they do not lean that way. And many do not want to lose their man time. But, Yes, in fact that is how I got started cding. I was curious what sex was like for a woman and I confided with my wife this fantasy. However, i figured i wanted the whole fem experience to do this so we went shopping and she bought me an entire outfit...a smart and classy one. She dressed me up to the hilt and the sex was WONDERFUL! To feel some one actually inside me was incredible: the most intense sexual experience of my life! Women are so lucky. My wife was very brave and giving to help me fulfill this fantasy.

no more so than usual when I am in guy mode (which is most of the time)

No. man sex is as great as woman sex, just separate occasions for me.

4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed? If so please elaborate on

Like most others I think....I want to ignore it and be as fem as possible. I do not want to be reminded of it when dressed. ...and it is still a penis.

So......where are all these questions coming from akinbiyi?? Care to elaborate?
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-04-2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: TMI read the rules....
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Quote Originally Posted by akinbiyi View Post
    Yes! I loved it. My wife and I both feel bi and it allows us to "experience" the fantasy while keeping it between us.

Not more masculine. Having sex with my wife keeps us connected whether dressed or not.

I don't consider dominating a woman to be masculine. I guess I consider caring for our family to be masculine, but I think women would say that was feminine too.

When dressed my penis is tucked to give feminine appearance. I guess I don't think a lot about it dressed or not.
    Last edited by Michelle55; 06-04-2010 at 09:05 AM.

None of this really applys to me as I have only had sex while in my masculine mode.
    I will say I try to hide my man part when in womens clothing, primarily because the
    ultimate idea is to be able to pass for a woman and it interferes. I am waiting for an
    accepting woman to be with me.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sex drive

1) yes, it was good, but lately my female partner has lost most of her sex drive after she turned 50 and has had menapause.
    2) no not really I still want to feel like a woman.
    3) Sex is a win-win situation, you and your partner should feel like you are sexually satisifyed after you and your partner can *** and have a orgasism while doing the sex act.
    4) My organ seems to git bigger during the evening hours and is smaller during the day time. I think my penis has gotten smaller because i wear wear women pantys (Just my opinion) If I act like a woman and dress like a woman I feel like I have the wrong equipment down there, Maybe thats way its smaller during the day time. (I do not have ant sientific research on this)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Platinum Member
    :

Yes, regularly and it is good (I decline to provide much more detail!)

No.

I honestly have no desire to dominate a woman physically, sexually or emotionally.

I try not to think about my penis when I'm dressed Actually, I do pretty much ignore it...and enjoy being a girl.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Did it many times with my late wife. Since she already knew I was a CD, the first time was on our honeymoon!!

2) when you have sex with your female partner while not dressed does the act of sex with a woman make you feel more masculine for that period of
    time.

Not really!

N.A.

4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed?

Don't usually think about it at all!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    #1 I do make love to my Wife sometimes when Dressed,It feels natural as much as when I'm not Dressed,I don't feel any need to analyse myself or my Sexuality when i do,so #2 dont apply

#3 have never felt any desire to Dominate in bed,Its mutual whatever we get up to in bed,and doesn't diminish anything

#4 I dont think about my Penis while dressed,It does diminish cos its hiding lol,probably think about it more when in drab cos always reaffirming its presence,as most guys do lol
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Many here have posted about the idea of having sex with a man while dressed. I wonder, for those of you who are straight male cd'ers:
    Yes. We've had sex once while I was fully dressed, and have had sex many times partially dressed (primarily both of us in pantyhose, which we both really enjoy). The one time fully dressed was fun; we were both wearing the same, matching dresses. It was quite a bit of fun for me. My wonderful wife has mentioned it from time to time, but it's not something i think she wants to do much. She did it primarily for me. I'm sure would oblige if I asked. But, I don't as I focus on her pleasure a lot less than mine.

No. I'm going to tie this answer in with the next one.

Self acceptance for me, as I'm sure it has with most of us here, been a long road. What has really helped me tremendously is integrating the facets of me that in the past I repressed as much as possible to be 'normal'. I don't consider myself male or female. I'm something inbetween. I have no desire to feel more masculine or feminine. I have a very strong desire to be me.

I don't 'have my way' at any time with my wife. We have each other, together. We work to the pleasure of each other, rather than ourselves. It is something that makes our relationship go exceptionally well.

There have been plenty of times during sex play that I have thought it would be fun to be crossdressed at that moment. But, I don't track any sense of increase/decrease in desire to CD.

Please share your response/insight, and feel free to correct any assumptions you may feel are incorrect that I have made.
    Nothing about it changes, in any mental sense, with crossdressing.

I have sex dressed as a woman, with a woman who treats me like a woman.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-05-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: reduced content

It's been over five years since making love male to female. When the rare times I am with a female I pleasure her as another female would and never resort to male mode. I perfer men over females when it comes to the bedroom.
    SRS January 27

I have to admit that I've been offered that activity before and even I think women are the loveliest creatures on the universe I have no desire to make love to one

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Not fully dressed, but heavily feminized and it was just as wonderful as always

No more than any other time that I am in boy mode. 99% of the time, this is the way I like to make love. Making love does not "masculinize me".

3) does the sexual desire to dominate a woman (something i would think is conventionally strongly attached to masculinity) diminish your feminine side. I.e. when you fantasize about being dominant or "having your way" in bed with a woman do you still feel femine or the desire to CD during those fantasies?
    I never feel like "being dominant or "having my way" in bed with a woman" because I prefer the submissive role when being intimate. i.e. it is her "having her way" with me

4) what do you think about your penis when you are dressed. That is, does its emotional/physical/symbolic value/meaning to you change or diminish when you are dressed? If so please elaborate on how. Please share your response/insight, and feel free to correct any assumptions you may feel are incorrect that I have made.
    I don't particularly have any "emotional/physical/symbolic value/ or meaning" to my "willy" at any time. It is something that I use to go to the rest room and at times helps me feel nice when I am being intimate with my wife. It's just something that facilitates a climax. If I had another way to achieve a climax I wouldn't need it. If I do think about it when dressed, it's because I wish it wasn't there as it makes tucking more difficult!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

1) have you had sex with your female partner while dressed and if so what was that like? Yes many times and we have no problem with at all.....If I had a preference I would like to be dressed 99% of the time...however what happens

2) when you have sex with your female partner while not dressed does the act of sex with a woman make you feel more masculine for that period of time.Whether I an en femme or not , where sex is involved all my headspace tells me is various alter ego or bondage type scenarios

I prefer submissive, however I also would to be a dominatrix......my partner will not go for that ,,,, so it won`t till she is happy with......to me if people are happy with situations sexually.....if you got a hang up and it makes you vunerable......Say no

When I started crossdressing it was a big factor...probably the fear of getting caught.....so obviously I needed to get rid of the (feeling).....now it is more the enjoyment of dressing and sharing that incredible feeling someone I love......I will say that it still has a emotional effect in a positive way / physical effect not really/ no way symbolic/

The avvy pic isn't me
    Interesting remarks from Rachel on question #4 and i think it's odd we don't see it said more often; tucking is such a pain (sometimes quite literally), that we can feel irritated by the prescence of our genitalia for that simple reason.
    Yeah, depending where we are at on the CD/TG/TS spectrum having IT there diminishes our ability to feel femme, but i think it doesn't get expressed enough that tucking is so awkward and frustrating that we can get upset with IT for that reason. mj (Cassie)

I would love to have sex with my partner when dressed but we,ve taken a bit of a backward step with my dressing and she's not too keen on the thought of me dressing as Carys, but yeah the thought of it turns me on loads

1) Shortly after we first got married, that was the only way we had sex. My wife was horny as hell and I wasn't. Dressing 'got me going' so she preferred me that way if I wanted sex (or if she wanted it, bondage was added). Hence, I had a favorite French basque that she liked me in so I usually wore that during lovin...but at her request I HAD to be dressed for sex.

2) no

3) I wasn't the dominant one...

4) its just 'down there' and nothing special...sometimes its in the way, but not regularly...

Jenn

I've never had sex with anyone while dressed or presenting as a woman. It is very unlikely that that will change.

There are times when sex with my wife makes me feel very masculine, which I really don't mind. And there are also times when I fantasize what sex must be like for her or any other woman. Either way, it is fulfilling for me, and I do my best to make sure it is fulfilling for her.

I rarely feel like "dominating" my wife. Instead, I prefer to approach is as a sharing of mutual intimacy.

As for my penis, it's a fact of life. As a man, I'm glad it's there, but as a woman, I often wish it wasn't there. When I'm dressed, I wish I was female, and I'd rather it wasn't there. It's what makes me a crossdresser rather than the woman that I'm presenting as. But I accept it as is.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    A fun but slightly naughty post everyone's keeping clean, I love it! At this point I always dress at home and the bedroom is included while with my wife.

1) Yes I make love to my wife all the time while dressed as a female.

2) On rare occasions I'll have sex naked... which feels totally weird for me because I become overtly aware of my masculine body... it doesn't stop the deed but it does make me a bit detached and the experience is less enjoyable.

3) (Stands in high heels and cracks her crop) People love to dominate women... people of all sexes, shapes, and gender. I am typically the dominate one in our bedroom and I feel more feminine when doing so. While my wife would hate to read this but ultimately I think of myself as her dominate lesbian mistress
    Last edited by Midnight Skye; 06-08-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: TMI
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

[QUOTE=Midnight Skye;2170045]A fun but slightly naughty post everyone's keeping clean, I love it!

We have to keep it clean because of the forum rules! But there is always a pm if you want the details! Wink.
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]