Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Good Things Must Come to an End

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Sorry to hear your news Jill. I remember how difficult it became for you at home about a year ago. I pray it doesn't get that bad again. We will miss your regular posts - but not as much as you will miss your regular ggirly time - just remember your friends are here for you when you need to sound off.

Big sisterly hugs.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Bummer. But, as you say - this too shall pass.

Cross your fingers, hope for the best.

Weigh your feelings, can you see the balance come to center? If you put her distaste on one side, and your happiest moment dressed on the other, do they level off? Does your most joyful experience feel crushed beyond reason by the bludgeoning weight of dissatisfaction by your SO? Step aside for a moment, and weigh your happiness in the relationship and in your day as a whole, dressed or not. Does being dressed find you happier and more exuberant about your day, or are you generally content in your drabby-ness? Do you see a balance, or is is FAR outweighed in one direction?

Then, of course, is your future, and what it holds. Will your dressing affect the outside world.. even eventually? As Sheila said, our SO's, if and when they choose to stay with us, are put into a place where they share a space beside us on our tier. Regardless of whatever life they might have lead before that moment, it is reasonable to assume that they must face some very similar difficulties with coming forward to everyone that THEY know (of course, that is, if the word ever gets out). You may have heard all this before, but the facts are still true, and very often SO's don't like the idea of a CDing or TG partner.. and if no amount of counseling or support will change that, then you must do whatever is appropriate for the both of you to be happy in the end, else you could both suffer in angered silence forever more.

Best wishes to you Jillian, I'm for 'not letting your beauty be smothered', but you must make the call that is best for you!

I don't post very often, Jay, but I am hoping that you remember some of my comments about you and I being in a similar situation.

I finally have some distance from my abusive EX. It is unbelievable how much relief I feel, not being a target for her abuse.

Not only that, I have been hanging out with a woman that truly enjoys all of me. She told me I was pretty, the other night. She brings over dresses and makeup. She airbrushed my makeup on the other night, too. It was fantastic. I think she enjoys it as much as I do.

It's hard, because of the children, but they are resilient and can only benefit from your happiness. If you have no happiness at home, find somewhere that there is. Life is too short.

Jill,

You have given all of us so many wonderful pictures. Hopefully, we can reciprocate while you are on hiatus.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

complex

Jill, it is so sad to read about your marital situation. I sounds so very difficult. I must admit I winced when I read:

I just feel icky when I'm here. Just at my wit's end as I face the reality of both of us being under one roof.

In truth, this does not sound like a partnership that has a future without professional assistance. I sincerely hope that the two of you can work out all your issues, that's assuming she is willing to meet you anywhere close to half way.

best wishes,
    tina

I'm tellin' ya straight from my heart, it's been 5 months since I've answered a telephone call from her. I share my daughter with her 50%. Pick up and drop off is arranged through third party. It isn't easy in that regard, but hey, nothing is.

Since that day, my life, in it's entirety, has improved. I really mean to put all those commas in there to make you say it slow to yourself. Anyway, it is so freeing, to not be the target of non-stop one-liners that crush your heart instantly. I stopped accepting text messages from her. I NEVER answer blocked, or restricted numbers, private number...no way. I already know it's her, I don't have to prove it to myself.

I haven't been insulted, or abused since. I haven't been yelled at, or lied to. I haven't been threatened, in any fashion. Well, that's not true, we're in the middle of financial disclosure stuff that she brought on, but who cares about that when you have your life back.

Honestly, if I could give anybody the best gift I could ever give, it'd be to convince you to run, and run fast. That one final sprint. The one that no-one can touch. It's a real tough one when there are kids involved (mine is 4), but she is far happier. I'm finding no troubles at all finding women that are totally excited about it, not simply "OK".

My only regret is not getting away sooner. I tried a hundred times. A single telephone call blows it every single stinking time. A tiny little 3 second telephone call blows it each and every single freakin' time with that manipulative thing. She's relentless, hanging on to the belief that one day I'll answer the phone. She calls incessantly. I never answer. I never will.

You'll be able to afford the extra cost of a 3rd party, if you can't use friends of family. There are services, and some are not cheap. It's worth it at all costs.

Hey, this new gal I've been hanging with, said I was pretty the other night. She's really nice to me, even when dressed in latex.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkeverything View Post
    I'm tellin' ya straight from my heart, it's been 5 months since I've answered a telephone call from her. I share my daughter with her 50%. Pick up and drop off is arranged through third party. It isn't easy in that regard, but hey, nothing is.

Since that day, my life, in it's entirety, has improved. I really mean to put all those commas in there to make you say it slow to yourself. Anyway, it is so freeing, to not be the target of non-stop one-liners that crush your heart instantly. I stopped accepting text messages from her. I NEVER answer blocked, or restricted numbers, private number...no way. I already know it's her, I don't have to prove it to myself.

I haven't been insulted, or abused since. I haven't been yelled at, or lied to. I haven't been threatened, in any fashion. Well, that's not true, we're in the middle of financial disclosure stuff that she brought on, but who cares about that when you have your life back.

Honestly, if I could give anybody the best gift I could ever give, it'd be to convince you to run, and run fast. That one final sprint. The one that no-one can touch. It's a real tough one when there are kids involved (mine is 4), but she is far happier. I'm finding no troubles at all finding women that are totally excited about it, not simply "OK".

My only regret is not getting away sooner. I tried a hundred times. A single telephone call blows it every single stinking time. A tiny little 3 second telephone call blows it each and every single freakin' time with that manipulative thing. She's relentless, hanging on to the belief that one day I'll answer the phone. She calls incessantly. I never answer. I never will.

You'll be able to afford the extra cost of a 3rd party, if you can't use friends of family. There are services, and some are not cheap. It's worth it at all costs.

Hey, this new gal I've been hanging with, said I was pretty the other night. She's really nice to me, even when dressed in latex.
    -- been there, and seen the same thing third-person with my SO. Good for you. No one needs that kind of pain in their life, nor does anyone need or deserve the kind of person whose sole joy in life seems to derive from diminishing others.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Jillian, I hope you find the happiness you deserve. Some decisions take a lot of courage to make and the process can be painful for a while, but it is up to each and every one of us to create our own happiness. You have so many friends and admirers here.
    Be happy and healthy.

Perhaps she is just 'upset' about being left behind to milk the cows and plow the field while you were out having fun... at least that's probably the way she sees it... so help her do some of the chores for a while and just tell her you are glad to be back and it was not all fun working etc... tell her you are going to miss dressing up alone, unless she joins you...
    Chickie

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Wow! I do understand at some level as I just released my wife from her job so my outings and dressing has be cut to very minimal! I am not out to her!

So sorry to hear that Jillian. I know I have enjoyed your posts and pics so much. I wish you luck and hope your partner realizes that sometimes the best part of us might have the identity with a different gender. It is not you but her that needs her eyes opened to the prize she has right in front of her.

It sounds like you 2 need a talk. You will definitely have to compromise on your dressing especially if you have been spending 4 or5 nights a week dressing. It actually may be good to put the rest of your life in perspective, but you'll still need some girl time. Good luck I hope things work out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    It's Easy for us to say just Chuck your marriage,but for those concerned it's not that easy.It must be hard for those SOs to deal with their partners "hobby",But some of the statements from Jill's Wife are a little severe and smack of Taunting her into some sort of reaction,I think there needs to be An "all out" clear the air talk,This can't be healthy for the Marriage

I hope things work out for the best,for you in the future Jill
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Jill, have you told her the whole truth, two-spirit and all that.?

Can you bring her here to the FAB that she might understand?

All the best,
    Presh GG