Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 8 Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Week 8 Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Another week of questions from our GG's

And thanks again for you input and help.

Week 8

22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?

23) Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs?

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 22
    Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?
    No! I know that's hard to believe but I find no atrraction what so ever to a male.

Quote Originally Posted by 23
    Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs?
    see answer to number 22

Quote Originally Posted by 24
    If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?
    I am in search of that person right now
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-08-2010 at 07:17 AM. Reason: fixed
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?

To be honest, it has been a fantasy from time to time. BUT some things are best left as just a fantasy. Since I will never cheat on my SO, it would never happen.

Yes, I can be. Even more so then attracted to a man as in the above question.

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?

My SO is 100% accepting.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-08-2010 at 07:18 AM. Reason: fixed

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    22- yes
    23- yes
    24 - no

22: no
    23: haven't met one I've been attracted to, but then I am attracted to genetic females
    24: Cheating is out of the question. The plan is to find someone who is accepting before committing.

1. If you mean just thought about it, sure, I´ve thought about it like I´ve thought about many things. And I would guess most CDs are more open-minded than most people anyway. I think in principle, or in theory or whatever you wanna call it, I might be open to calling myself pan-sexual like some people on this forum. If, on the other hand, by your question you mean has it been a strong urge or fantasy, the answer would have to be no.

2. Yeah, I think so, more so than to "regular" guys. But it´s hard to tell how much of it is an attraction per se, and how much a fascination or a fantasy of looking like them when they´re good looking. Before I accepted my CDing to myself, I used to feel that fascination when I saw a CD/TV, almost a feeling of envy because they accepted themselves and I didn´t (back then).

3. My current SO is 100% accepting, so the question doesn´t really apply to me right now. In any case I have no interest in leaving the relationship. Talking in more general terms: as regards cheating, no, I wouldn´t consider it, and I´ve never done it. The question of leaving your SO would depend on how long you´ve been with them and how the break-up occurs. If you´ve been with them a short time and one of you doesn´t want to continue, that´s one thing, if you´ve been with them for many years it´s a bigger deal. But that applies to everyone, not just CDs.

22. No, never.

23. Attracted to some but when I realize there's the Y chromosome dangling there I lose all interest.

24. Not even a consideration.
    Dana Fleming

yes, yes and never

No, no and no.

Jodi

No, cubed.

Yes, No and Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post

Nope - men do not interest me in any way, shape, or form.

Nope. There are some that I envy and think are gorgeous, but I am not "attracted" to them.

Absolutely! I'd leave my wife of 23 years in a heartbeat for a woman that would encourage my CDing. I am of course just teasing - my wife is stuck with me. Cheating is also out of the question. The entire concept of cheating on my wife is abhorrent to me. It would mean that I had become one of the men I had no respect for.

Now if my wife said "it is the cross dressing or me", then we might have a significant problem. I have a strong aversion to being a hypocrite or liar. I know that I can't quit and I would refuse to lie to her and make a promise that I know I wont or cant keep.

Silver Member
    yes to having sex with a man and hell yes to having sex with another CD
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]No I would think of having sex with a man -- There is absolutely not sexual attraction[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]No if I know they are a man under the presentation. Many here are so convincing I could see myself attracted to the woman they are presenting. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Absolutely not! I love her too much to ever consider cheating on her with anyone.[/SIZE]

No
    A little, but it's attraction to the presentation.
    Not applicable anymore, but no, never.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

Nope. Lexi is a lesbian.

No. I can't really answer this question in detail for the lack of better explanation. Maybe I'll get back to you as to the "Whys" later.

N/A because my SO is 100% accepting and encouraging of my CDing.

Week 8

No, my enjoyment of being accepted as and treated as a lady has no bearing on my
    sexual orientation.

No for CDers and I do not know about TSs as I have had no actual contact with any,
    but I don't think I would be.

N/A
    Hugs, Carole

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Is this the infamous "bi when dressed" question? I have wondered what it might be like (in thought only) but I am not motivated or interested enough to find out and besides, I'm monogamous and married.

23) Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs? Same answer as above.

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing? No ... and besides, it's totally not necessary as I am extreem;y lucky as I am already married to a woman I consider to be THE most accepting, supportive and encouraging woman in the world, who regularly participates in my dressing on all levels.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

22) This one's a "Yes, but.."

I'd have to have the following rules:
    a. No kissing. I'm just not attracted to male features I guess >>
    b. No nakedness for me. I would want to be mostly dressed for it

One more comment is that, for me, it's not the feeling of being feminine. It's more of a fetish thing. It doesn't feel like a healthy state of mind, but what can you do? XD

23) Not any more than I would be attracted to other women.

24) N/A right now, but I think the answer would be no.

22) I always feel female while CDing and even I feel atrracted to guys on either mode the only the form of sex that I can have is with one guy me being dressed and me on the female role.

23) I am not sexually attracted to CDers or TSs usually I feel very scared and intimidated when one flirt or propose I think I would feel the same with a gg

24)n/a

my responses...
    Another week of questions from our GG's

And thanks again for you input and help.

Week 8

22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man? But the reality is that I am not attracted to men in any way shape or form.

To be honest, it has been a fantasy from time to time. (or just a passing thought) BUT some things are best left as just a fantasy. Since I will never cheat on my SO, it would never happen even if I was so inclined..

Yes, I can be. Even more so then attracted to a man as in the above question. Some look as sexy as any GG. But that does not mean I'd be sexual with any. Again, I will not cheat on my SO for any reason with anyone.

My SO is 100% accepting. There could never be another as accepting, as loving, and caring then the one I am so blessed to be loved by.

I think about sex with men all the time.

Yes.

Not really applicable. My Wife and I are a little different than most couples.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Week 8

Never in my life!!

Not in the Slightest!

Since my late wife was 100% Accepting and Supportive, there would have been no reason to do so!! I wouldn't do so anyway!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-08-2010 at 07:19 AM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

22) I thought about it but decided it was defiantly not for me.

23) Yes, but only if they're "passable". I know that sounds a bit messed up, but I don't know how else to put. I'm attracted to women. So if you look like a woman and consider yourself a woman, then you are a woman to me. Besides it would be hypocritical for me not to be, I think.

24) No. No one's perfect, but my wife loves me and I could never betrayer her like that.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-08-2010 at 07:18 AM. Reason: quote removed

Yes.

Some yes. Usually only if they are very passable, or close.

I would be more tempted to just cheat. Crossdressing has little to do with it. Course, it would be a bonus if it played an active part. I think if someone leaves their spouse for someone else, there's more going on than crossdressing issues.