Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Hair

I think you look very pretty with that wig XD

One thing to watch out for though is that it might not look as good under different lighting conditions.

[SIZE=2]Personally, I really like the color & style on you...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I'm really not sure about that Kim... Sorry. I think the curls are a bit too much, and the colour just isn't right compared to what you've had.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I like the colour and style Kim, although personally I think the sides could do with thinning a bit

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Sorry to disappoint Kim, but I think your previous style and colour suits you better. The new hairpiece is a nice wig but doesn't seem quite "you".
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Hi Kim,

I'm on the fence at the min......maybe just on the side of liking your old style better. I remain, however a huge fan of yours and reckon you could carry any style of wig with grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Jane View Post
    I like the colour and style Kim, although personally I think the sides could do with thinning a bit
    I think I agree with Debs.

Here's a idea - give the hair a test run for a few hours at 30,000ft and see how you feel about it

Tash

Just call me another fan of you Kim. I like the new hair. But I too agree with Debs about the sides. But as always, you look marvelous.

Smile new hair

kim ,like some of the others here,i think that you could wear a gunny sack and look good.there are those of us that try as we might, cant carry off the female look like you can, congrats to you.enjoy the new hair some times change is good

I like the color. It is a woman's perogative to change her hair color! Besides, you'd look great wearing a trash can lid on your head! So there.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Kim, I think you look radiant with it! It's a winner.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Awesome!!

I do like the style , but I'm on the fence with the color. I just doesn't seem to bring wour beautiful face into the spotlight like your usual blonde does. That's just my

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha McIntyre View Post
    . . . Here's a idea - give the hair a test run for a few hours at 30,000ft and see how you feel about it . . .
    You know, I may do just that!

Thank you everyone, and I appreciate the honest opinions. Now the only problem is that everyone seems as undecided as I am! lol

Hi Kim,

Just my two cents. I like the color and the overall length. I agree with Debs, the sides could use a trim.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

It looks great, and if only. Changing your hair color changes your self inner feeling about yourself. Took me days with wigs until finally I went to a shop and got some help. I found that I really valued another female opinion, face to face.
    Well I like the new style and color, really looks good on you.

Kim,

I like that color. It is about the same color as my wife's hair, after she decided that gray didn't suit her.

But, she and I both grew up in East Texas, and looking at the photos, I keep thinking that this thread ought to be titled, "Big Hair Invades Austin!"

I mean that in the sweetest possible way,
    Liz

Seems like a lot of hair, but I've always tend toward the shorter cuts. I too, have been playing with a new wig, but my dilemma is the color more than the cut. I'm not being negative about your new wig, I'm just not sure.
    Wish I had your ability to coordinate outfits though, you always look good.
    Hugs,
    C
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Silver Member
    IMO, honestly, your new hair style seems to have too much hair - especially on the sides. Perhaps combing it down or using hair clips to pull it back a bit would help. As for the color, it does compliment your skin tone, but may take some time to get used to the new color. If you are still unhappy with the new style/color, consider contacting a service/salon that specializes in wigs - changing colors & styles, etc. They may even buy that wig from you on a "trade in". I had two wigs that "just were not me" any longer and traded them in for a new different style/color. Please keep us posted (with pics) as to your decision. Hugs2U

You look amazing as always.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Hiya, Kim!

As for color, it's close, but it is a bit too light. It really washes you out. Like Veronica said, maybe some deeper highlights, perhaps?

As for style, whooo-weee! It's been awhile since I was in Texas. I forgot what Texas hair was like. As others have said, there is a bit too much volume on the sides. Yes, I know you like volume on the sides, like your normal "flippy" hair (which is pretty and totally Kimberly), but this one is just a pit more poofy than normal.

Kathi.

I think everyone is so used to your previous style and color Kimberly that something this different will naturally bring out a variety of opinions. That said, I happen to really like it. In all honesty, I think you actually look younger (not that you looked even remotely old before ). The closer-up shot really looks fresh and vibrant.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I like it very much, Kimberly, you pretty lady, you. I've always thought you looked better with longer, fuller hair, and this is a great example. Very nice!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Well I think you look stunning in that wig!
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-09-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: No need to post the whole picture again

Looks great , very sexy

The wig is fine... but

With the new color maybe you should tweak your makeup colors some to compensate the 'washed out' look.
    The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. When you trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.

We are buried beneath the weight of information,
    which is being confused with knowledge;
    quantity is being confused with abundance
    and wealth with happiness.
    We are monkeys with money and guns.