Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Hair

its's cute

Well if it's not to late for another opinion, I think you look great, and I like the color. Of course with that much hair everyone will know your a Texas kind of gal, but then you should fit right in with the Austin scene.
    Tina B.

Kim,

I think the new hair-do works too... These things are all relative I guess. It's always good to try a new look...

I'm trying some different styles at the moment in a sort of mad rush to figure me out... Sometimes I like, sometimes I don't...

New hair I am very unsure about, and then the pics I take that show me looking unsure could further that thought!

In my "other self" I haven't done hair for decades!

Kaz xx

Very nice look. You could always trim it later. We need to know what the TSA thinks. The dirty Mustang looks like Steve McQueens Bullet car. Kim you always look super.

Kim,you look great.

Love it

You look simply darling in your new hair. Go for it girl. Also I love your bucket list respones. Going to the symphony would be great. You just gave me a new idea to plan for.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

your face makes it!

Kim, your oval face makes that "look"! I do think that it will require a bit more color (rouge, copper, whatever) on your cheeks and such, but the look is terrific! With your oval face any hair style like that one or the original flip will look terrific IMHO!

tina

Aspiring Member

got my hand slapped

Kim, my apologies for "altering" your photo. Admin gave me a little hand slap for bad manners and tampering with evidence of a nice new wig.

I have read recently that permed hair is making a come back but not as "big' as the 80s styles so I think your choice is good for the times.Very fashionable.Looks like a fun style and it lights up your face!Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    Kim, my apologies for "altering" your photo. Admin gave me a little hand slap for bad manners and tampering with evidence of a nice new wig.
    No need for apologies - I was free to take or leave the version you presented. Now if you had altered the copy on my PC without asking things could get ugly, so if I catch you sitting at my laptop your in a world of hurt! LOL

Kim, the new wig is very nice, and you do look good in it, but I think you look "cuter" with your other one. The style had more of a youthful, energetic look.

I have one more pic of the new hair on this thread:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=133830

The last pic in the post is in the new hair and I think it's a better pic than these.

you look Great

Kim,

You look like a Great. A southern Belle!

I like the wig, looks great on you. I think it is the right color. for you, not too red and not too blonde

Kimberly, the hair and color fits you well. It will just take a while to get use to it. The bottom line is how you feel about it opinions vary depending on individual likes and dislikes and they may not be the same as yours. You look great to me. Hugs.

Just my opinion but I think this new wig makes you look older, a bit too "poofy". However, your shoes are still to die for.

Smile

I think its darling on you Kim and would wear it. I do agree with you that shorter wigs are better as we age and we blend in better with them. This suits you nicely though and would wear it shopping

Looks great!

I think it looks great. It is a little different look for you but it is a wonderful look. I would keep it and wear it knowing you will look more awesome than other ggs around you.

I went to a graduation the other night and heard a couple of women talking about a ladies new hair do, they where teasing her about it looking like she was bringing back the 80's, so I turned and took a peek, she had your do and it looked good on her too, even those that where kidding her said so.
    Tina B.