Thread: Jogging

Jogging

Hey, I really liked the idea of wearing 1 Piece swimsuits to jog in, recently I managed to pluck up the corage and went for a jog. I put some shorts on the bottom and wore a black suit so it wouldnt stand out too much and nobody seemed to notice

Id love to jog in just it but im not sure if that is a good idea!

Nicola

why would it not be a good idea i dont see anything wrong with it i wanna go swiming in a 1 piece untill i can be passable ne switch to a bikini or sumthing but i dont see ne thin wrong with jogging in a 1 piece

I want to go swimming in a 1 piece too, been too anxious about it at the moment. I have a 1 piece swimsuit that has mini boy shorts in, do you think I should go just wearing that next time?

Modesty is a good trait to have. Keep the shorts on.
    Michelle

its all up to and how u feel but most of the time showing less skin is better cuz sumtimes the lil xtra skin gives it away

In my area, I see lots of GGs jogging around the neighborhood, but I don't remember ever seeing any of them running while wearing just a 1 piece swimsuit, besides watching them in a biathalon or trialthalon. Must be different where you are.
    I've jogged in femme a few times and, just as I always do whenever I go out, I always dress to blend in. So if GGs don't wear a swimsuit, without shorts, while jogging why should I?

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

good point if we feel like women why should we do anyhting different from GG jus cuz we were born the wrong gender dosent mean we should be treated/do anything different

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    My only objection to the swimsuit one piecer would be the colour. Somewhere there is a phot of myself in black shots and top and i must say that I prefer another colour combination

Wear what you will as long as it is "normal" and you are comfy in what is at first, a rather stressful - and exciting - pastime.

~Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 06-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    In my area, I see lots of GGs jogging around the neighborhood, but I don't remember ever seeing any of them running while wearing just a 1 piece swimsuit, besides watching them in a biathalon or trialthalon. Must be different where you are.
    I've jogged in femme a few times and, just as I always do whenever I go out, I always dress to blend in. So if GGs don't wear a swimsuit, without shorts, while jogging why should I?

Hugs!
    I agree with Joann. I go running/walking in my neighborhood en femme pretty much every morning. I too try to dress to "blend in."

Right now, with temperatures in the upper 60's to lower 70's I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt. As it warms up, I'll probably switch to spaghetti-strap tops and shorts.

I do have several running-skirts and keep trying to be courageous enough to wear them. Maybe next week.

A couple of times I've have seen a woman who wears a bikini bra top and short shorts but she is years younger than me and has a gorgeous body. I might feel differently about it if I were her age and looked like her!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Thanks for the replies!

I went jogging the other day In the swimsuit with some small boy shorts over and it was fine

I usually go jogging in a sportsbra and shorts. I get checked out regularly, but no problems so far. I would think jogging in a one-piece would be a little uncomfortable, but if it works for you, go for it.

I really like T-back tops with a shelf bra.
    Can you zip me up?

One word...

Chafing.

I don't think swimsuits are designed for jogging. But if you're not going far (in distance) go for it.

If you do get chafing and want to keep using the swimsuit apply a small amount of petroleum jelly to the skin where the material rubs before a run. This will help but not eradicate it completely.

On the fashion front, I'd wear shorts over the swimsuit. There are plenty of nice girl shorts out there.

The one piece definitely works. Or a tank-top and shorts. I suppose a gaff would work, I would be a little nervous about people looking at my crotch area.

The one piece is definitely a good idea though, might try that myself soon, i like to keep my girlish figure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~