Thread: phone number

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

phone number

Hi. I thought it would be fun to ask if anyone has been "hit on" by a man when dressed. Maybe there was a funny or interesting incident. Did you like it? Were you flattered? Turned off? Were they rude? Or sweet? And if you haven't been approached, would you want to be? Would it give you more confidence? I think I would like it, being the kind of girl I am.

i havnt yet but thats cuz ihavnt gone out enfem tho i wish i could i dont look very fem yet lol ne ways i would like it my wife wouldnt like it very much tho lol

Yes I have and it was very flattering.

But then again it was at a Gender Bar and he was an admirer so it was not a "real thing"

But it was nice either way.

Several years ago I was in London and used a dressing service, after the transformation I had a night out with one of the local ladies. Towards the end of the night at our first bar she introduced me to a male friend. We chatted for a minute and we went to leave he asked for a quick kiss. He was big and cute so I leaned in for a peck which became a 5 second kiss and I admit it had me melting a little bit in his arms.

Not sure if that was A semi scripted part of the night out adventure planned by the dressing service or not but it was fun to try once. Ultimately, I don't swing that way but when in Rome...
    Rebecca Bas

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    I've been hit while in drab, and have to say it was quite flattering. I take it as a compliment that I manage to attract both sexes. I however have not really gone out in public dressed, but I would have to say it would make my day if I got hit on while dressed.

Just once... last halloween I was at a party in an LGBT club dressed as a bride. I was asked if I was 'looking for a groom'.

From the way he said it, and the topic of conversation afterward, I do get the impression that he was trying to pick me up, but I just politely told him that I was all set in that department.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Some years ago, when my late wife and I were both younger, we did go out together as two girls. And we often did get hit on by men. My late wife was extremely good looking, and when she did my makeup I was very passable. We always wore our wedding rings, but that didn't stop the men. One man said, "I see both of you ladies are married, but how about trying something different?" My late wife looked at me and laughed, I kind of chuckled and said, "If you and I got together it really would be different!" Since I said that in my normal man voice, it really shocked him! He got this really odd expression on his face, turned and left rather hurriedly!!

Since I am definitely a man, and my late wife knew it, we never accepted from any other man. I crossdress, but I am still a man underneath.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Oh yeah! I've been hit on quite a few times by guys while dressed up. Some run away when they find out I'm a man, some sit and chill and talk to me, and some take me home ;-)
    It's flattering and turns me on! I love getting attn from guys when I'm dressed up.

Back in my younger years, it was a regular occurance and yes I enjoyed it. Turned on, yes, very much. I still have fond rememberences of one young handsome man who treated me like a lady all evening while we watched a impersonator show. He was so sweet. I often dream would come have been.........

i do not dress to get "hit on", but then i do not go to bars, so getting picked up is a non issue for me.
    not sure how i would feel about this, would he be a trani chaser? or just so drunk the beer glasses are working...very good.
    if he thinks i am a real girl then i would take it as good. but only for a drink..nothing else. (but the drink would have to come from the bartender...not from???)

Yes I have and it always helps with your confidence .
    Last night I was going into to a Lowes Store and the man next to me opened his door the same time I did ,he motioned for me to go first and I thanked him .
    We both arrived back to our cars at the same time and he said "We have to stop meeting like this " I wish I had a clever comment but I just laughed and said thanks .

Gold Member
    I've only been out a handful of times and have never been hit on. I think it would be fun if it ever happens tho. Another new experience for my diary!

Most recantly I was hit on at the grocerie by some Harl-man. He was polite and kept his distance to see how I would react. I graciously passed him over, and he remained respectfull.

the first time I got hit on was last Haloween when I was Sarah Palin, I got hit on alot that night, all at so called stright establishments. one gu put his han on my sholder and asked "is everything ok here? Yes, everything's fine I said. Can I get ya a drink he asked. Sorry I already have one I say. and he asked if there was anything he culd get me, and I said no, so he finaly moved on. a few minutes later, a couple ohter guys were taking up positon right behind me, and my freind (a GG, she was Bristol Palin) called my attention to them. I got my compact and a comb out and pretended to fuss with my bangs, but I was using the mirror for a "rear view" if you will... Sure enough they were setting up to make a move, so I got out of there before they could do anything.
    Well, we went to another bar, where this one dude got real obnoxoius with me, he wouldn't take no for an anser! he kept putting his arm arround me, and I kept brushing it off. Finaly I had to sink my nails into his arm, before he finaly started to get the idea, but it really didn't sink in untill I told him I was a lesbian, and kissed the girl who would later become my Polar Bear.

I don't get the chance to get dressed often...but I was in a bar & was mostly looking on hitting and/or being hit by a beautiful woman. Instead, a good looking man approched me & started "hitting" on me. What a feeling. It was a major turning point for me, giving me confidence and knowing that I could now pass.
    A.

I guess it depends on whether or not you are into the traditional "boy chases girl" scenerio. Phone number?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Never happened to me although I would be extremely flattered if it did...and sometimes wish it would happen!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

i dont know if this would be considered getting hit on or not but i was at a gay club and some guy tried to reach his hand up under my skirt. i turned around smiled as he had that "deer caugh in the headlights look" on his face. i didnt say a word, i turned around and go pissed. i just wanted to punch the guy.
    <3 Jenny

for me, it was at my boss's haloween party a few years ago.. I was dressed as a 'hooker', and my wife was my 'pimp'. I was in 7" ThighHigh boots and a short leather skirt.

I recall glares from the wives of various couples and a few 'I would hit that" comments from the husbands. Scary and fun at the same time.

V/R
    --k

Quote Originally Posted by lilmissjenny View Post
    i dont know if this would be considered getting hit on or not but i was at a gay club and some guy tried to reach his hand up under my skirt. i turned around smiled as he had that "deer caugh in the headlights look" on his face. i didnt say a word, i turned around and go pissed. i just wanted to punch the guy.
    I've had that happen too, I just told him that I was there to enjoy myself and not looking for a hookup. At least I got a free drink out of it.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]If you go out at all, men will hit on you. Some may think it is a sign of their beauty while others will realize that men are just that way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Try this link: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=133026[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/